SonGoku is offline Associate Member

Question Posing music of famous bodybuilders?

Gotta help me out guys, I would like to know the title and the artist of the songs that these bodybuilders used:

Frank Zane

Lee Haney

Samir Bannout (dunno if he always used the same song as Frank Zane and I think Lee Haney did, but the one that I'm looking for is the one he used when he won the Mr. O title in 1983).

Some of you guys out there probably know this. Spare me the embarrasment of having to go to the record store and force a clerk to guess the songs by hearing me trying to sing the songs. It's no secret, singing is not a talent of mine!!

sd11 is offline Banned
    Sorry I can't be more of a help bro, but I know Haney used Looking out for number 1 by I think Twisted Sister at the 90 Olympia.

Thx sd11 I'll check it out later today, I'll let you know if that's the one!!

DAmn I was only able to find "Looking out for number one" by a group called "Bachman-Turner Overdrive " and that definately wasn't the one I was looking for!

Anyone else have any idea??? What about the piece of music Arnold used in Comeback ('80 Mr. O)?? Sounds liek something from Conan but i don't think it is. Might be from the same artist though because of the similarity!?

kaizenro is offline New Member
    I believe it's the theme music from the movie "Excalibur". A classical/opera peice. Hope this helps.
    R

Yeah thx, I'll check it out later today!

Just a little update a friend of mine called me the other day from the Netherlands and told me he heard Frank Zane's posing song in a hotel bar, so he asked the DJ and he told him it was by Pink Floyd and the Song is called "on of these days" from the album meddle. So he called me to tell me about it all psycked up Just donloaded it and it's the one allright.

Thread Information