Ares is offline Junior Member

becoming a pro????

How do I become a pro-bodybuilder???? I've gazed in aw ever since I was a little kid and wondered how in the hell these men became so developed. Arnold has been my mentor since I can remember and as a result, I've bought just about every book he has written. I now you have to compete for a while untill you get your pro card but how long could that take and how do I get started in competitions???I'm 20 now and totally natural and I feel that I would be a top compeditor in an all natural contest.......Were do I start....

much appreciated!!!!!!!

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    You will never become famous as an all natural bodybuilder. Let's face it. Drugs are a part of top-level bodybuilding. Arnold would not be what he was without drugs. You should start researching steroids .

-SF

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Skip leīcour claims his drug free. His invited to the Masters O, So i guess itīs possible but the top guys (even Arnold) all use steroids .

Ares - you say you would be a top competitor, upload some pics!

Decoder is offline Banned
    Apply for a IFBB pro card. www.ifbb.com

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Good Luck Bro, it takes years of dedication, hard work, drugs and a lot more, not to mantion genetics, post your pic here and i am sure we'll be able to tell you if you can do it, at 20 years olds i would say if you are around 210-220lbs with 8-9% BF, you are on the right track, this is why i know i will never be a pro!!!

XXL

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    to become a pro...........
    Get an NPC card, Compete in an open division regional show and win your weight class to qualify for nationals, at nationals win your weight class or at the USA's win overall or runner up to overall. Then you get a pro card.

That's all you have to do....lol.
    It's a dream of mine too but I know how much work it will take. I'm 20 and off season I'm about 200 with about 12%. I competed last year came out 4th and 1st. This year I will cut all the way down to lightweight to compete at National collegiate. After that I'm taking a few years off to put on size. To turn pro you have to have a great work ethic and you have to get your name out there. Not many go to their first national show and get a pro card. Unfortunately politics usually seemed to be involved. Anyways good luck with your dreams and no matter what others tell you don't give up.

Thread Information