Dirty is offline Female Member

Diuretic question

I am 12 days out from my first show. everything is going great. I was advised to take a diuretic -Aldactone- the week before. How many days out should I start this. Also, is this safe to take with ECA and / or Clen ?
    Thanks,
    Diana

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If you are planning on doing any kind of a carb up for your show i would stop the Clen 2 days before the carb up as it lowers insulin sensitivity as for ECA i would stop it by wednesday before the show...check you PM's...XXL

Thank you so much Mike. This has been such a learning experience. When Should I stop the diuretic ( if I do decide to use it)? Do I take it right up to show time?
    Diana

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If you go with diuretic go all the way through the show and then slowely taper down reducing the dose in half every day starting sunday after your show, this will hopefully limit the rebound effect...good luck, and let me know how you do...XXL

Just as a side note for anyone else browsing this thread. There is a MAJOR difference between Aldactone and Aldactizide. I asked a freind about his experience and he put the fear of hell in me thinking I was asking about Aldactizide. I looked them both up and I can see why he was so strong against me using it. He said he never felt so bad in his life and almost had to be hospitalized. I am glad there is people around here that I can ask about these things.
    Thanks again Mike
    Diana

Thread Information