serv40 is offline New Member

Natural Show or no?

Let me ask you guys for your opinions. Before I even bother trying to enter a natural show here in october. I took a 20 day cycle of deca in january. I was 178 before it and 186 after. However I bet some was water and whatever. But my question is do you think every one in these shows is 100% natural and that is would not be fair for me to enter having done 20 days of deca
    (if I would even pass a test having taken any deca at all)? which was about 100 mg every 4 days. I dont take creatine or any other supplements. Only thing I take is my whey. Just loooking for opinions no flames.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

am i reading this correct?

you took 100mgs ofdeca for 20days??why wouldyou take it for 20 days only to make you fail a test AND not do a full cycle ofsay 12-16 weeks?bro itcanbe in your system up to 16 weeks post.i'm nto flaming,but what was the ideabehind20 days of deca ?
    fuck it.enter, if you fail have a bottle of cytodyne on you or something to save face.i'mjust confused right now

serv40 is offline New Member
    Straight up didnt know any better. My friend had it and let me try it. I simply just didnt know any better. I took 100 mg every 4 days for 5 shots.

Thread Information