Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Thorazine is offline New Member

A few comp diet questions...

I'm now a little under 12 weeks out, and looking for a little advice.

I've yet to have a cheat meal in 4 weeks of dieting. Should I have a cheat meal at some point during the week? And if so, what should it consist of? What is a "clean" cheat meal?

Also, after my post workout shake, I like to eat chicken and potatoes. I usually lightly fry the potatoes in olive oil and then bake them in the oven. Is this a no no? I put in a few teaspoons of oil, that is all.

Thanks for any replies,

Thorazine

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think for now you can keep the olive oil in there, as long as your BF is reducing you are alright, when i diet for shows i usually allow myslef one big carb meal a week, pasta, cheesless pizza, basicly lots of carbs but limit the fat intake...when i stop loosing weight i will have a cheat day, once again lots of carbs (800-1000 gm) but no fat or as close as i can get to zero...if you are still making progress youmight want to skip the cheat day for now, but one nice carb meal a week will not di much harm if any...think about it this way you eat 6 meals a day, that's 42 meals a week, if one of them is shit will that destroy your progress, not likely...good luck...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

Thread Information