chris3737zz is offline New Member

Diuretic pre-comp

I'm going to use DNP again for my first comp this summer but also wanted to use a diuretic to drop water weight. Obviously this is a deadly combination though. Should I just time it so that I don't take the diruetic until I have been off DNP for several weeks? Any advice is appreciated as I have no experience with diuretics. Thanks!!!

RATM is offline Senior Member
    You should contact mikexxl thru a pm, he is very very knowledgeable in this area and also the last few weeks of contest prep

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I will get back to this tonight Bro...XXL

I'm finishing my first cycle of Test/Dbol and I am going to run another short cycle of DNP as I'm finishing clomid. Should time the anabolic rebound-effect just right. This is when I wanted to start experimenting with diuretics and also niacin so that I know what to expect pre-comp. But I don't want to die!!! So when you get around to it, I would appreciate your advice. BTW, I will also run Prop/Tren /Winny for 6wks. before comp., take DNP for a few days, HCG , and for the last week run Halo and Test Susp for 4 days prior. How does this sound and where would the diuretic fit in?

Ok stop the DNP on thursady the week before the show, on saturday have 5gm of carbs per kg of body weight, and sunday have 3gm of carbs per kg...now monday, tuesday, wednesday, go to your low carb diet i would say around 100gm of carbs (that's what i would use at 176lbs competition weight) on thursday morning do a decarb workout, whole body in a circuite type workout...right after the workout start your carb up, carb load on friday as well and around lunch i would start diuretics, my favorite is Dyazide 50mg every 8 hours, watch your body carefully once you are dry stop the diuretics...on friday night around 8:00pm i would fat load with a nice steak and french fries or if you are more adventurouse like me a coule of big mac's and a few donuts...will get you nice a full and tight...this are just general outline as i do not know you and the way your body reacts, but this works very well for me...good luck at the show Bro...XXL

Thanks for the info!!! Are you assuming the show is on Sat (it is BTW)? Also, would you recommend that I experiment with this as I finish my current cycle and DNP ? And are you sure it will be fine to take a diuretic so soon after DNP because I've heard horror stories. Again, thanks for the advice!!!

I can't say i am 100% sure you can take diuretic that soon after (it will be 8 days after, with a half life of 36 hours the DNP will be well out of your system) but i have seen it done and no body died...lol...you can practive the first part of the carb up, once you finish your current cycle, let's say you take your last cap on tursday, do the 5gm of carb per KG on saturday and then 3gm of carbs per KG on sunday, once the water leaves you should look pretty full and tight...yes i am assuming the show is on saturday...XXL

Thread Information