Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The bet...

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

The bet...

Ok, first a lil' background.

I work at Worlds Gym and we have a pretty kool bunch of guys that work there with us. Well we are always talking smack to a certain person about his weight...Being that he works in a gym and is sorta "not lean"...So I checked my bodyfat the other day, and it was at the max i wanted for a winter bulking period. Therefore I thought to myself...What better way to help motivate myself to get back down to 7% than to make a bet with my friend who has never seen 10 in his life.

This would motivate him to get in shape (help him get more respect, and provide my motivation for trying to beat him).

I checked my bodyfat and the results were

216lbs
    16% even..(*odd to have it exactly*)

the guy i am going against was
    20% (not even but close enough)

now the bet is i'm going to spot him 3%bf... So basically if he gets down to 10...i've gotta be at 6.9 to beat him.

The bet is my 100 dollars against his 50. Now i do not mind losing the 100 if he gets in shape and truely beats me...I'm doing it for the motivation and drive to push myself harder because I dont wanna lose my pride. Afterall I made the bet.

Oh, the bet is also for 16 weeks...So it ends April 03, 2003. This is a friendly bet so nothing serious or negative about it. We are always making stupid bets at the gym and my boss bet I couldnt get to 7 and I figured my competitor couldnt get to 10. So we shall see...The owner is training my friend and I'm training with a long time friend so it should be interesting.

Diet is going to be the key for me...as April 03 I wanna come in dry as hell. I'm going to treat this as a show simply to get in the mind set. Only difference being I need to be as lean as possible. I think it is quite possible for me to get down below 7% as last time when i started cutting and not running a cycle of anything, i got down to 9 in 12 weeks.

I'm going to be needing some serious help with diet, and the one I plan on running for the last 8 weeks is a ketosis diet which will work, but I'm curious to know what's out there that's better or just as effective for the first half.

All and I do mean ALL help is welcomed and any cycle advice is greatly appreciated.

I've got enough winny for 50mg EOD and cant really afford more currently, however by the time i'm ready to use the winny, I might be able to. I think i just recently got F'd on an order so I basically have a clean slate to order anything. Any recommendations.

I was thinking Prop and EQ. Once again, I wanna treat this as a show time (april 3). My motivation is not necessarily to beat my friend (*although always a plus*) but to get as lean as I've ever been. I wanna see 5% and the veins in the abdominal region.

MikeXXL, Dr. D, PTYJason, ANYONE who cares to chime in that has knowledge...I'm all ears.

If I've left anything out about my history that you dont know, just ask or yell at me that I forgot to say something. Most people here know me or have at least seen me post once or twice...lol But any help is appreciated once again.

Current idea....

Weeks 1-16 total time

Week 1-4 Cardio 30mins 5-6 times a day morning
    Diet, low carbs...exact diet is being thought about in my head, and I will need help with that part...my biggest fear is dropping to much weight and bf to quickly and not being able to be ready on the 16th...

the diet i was thinking of running the last 12 weeks is

After Cardio: Isopure protien drink: 40g Protien, 0, 0
    Morning: 6egg whites 2 yolks: Not sure on the breakdown
    Snack: Whole Wheat waffle 2 4g Protien, 35-40g Carb, 0
    Lunch: 4 Chicken breasts and some steamed cabbage, 1/2 sweet pot. Not sure of breakdown
    Snack: (need an idea besides tuna....)
    While working out: Protien drink of some kind
    Post work out: Protien of some kind
    Dinner: Orange Roughy Fish, Steamed broch.
    Snack: If hungry a few chicken breasts or some egg whites.

cardio 45mins 5 times a week 30 mins 1-2 times as needed

Ok, there is the starting idea...lets see if I get any replies...

KunipshunFit

bump...ANYONE????

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I will! I will! But on the weekend, sorry Bro...busy as f*ck.............i will get to it though...peace...XXL

hopes and dreams...with diet update.

diet update *proposed* feel free to critique and add

Post Cardio 7:00: 40g <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a></a> IsoPure

8:30 3 Waffles 45g Carb, 3-4g Protien

10:30 1 Myoplex Low Carb Protien Bar 3g Carb (2g dietary fiber) 29g Protein 250 Calories

12:30 3-4 Chicken Breasts ?g Carb, ?g Protein, ?Cals
    Steamed Cabbage
    1 Whole Sweet Potato

2:30 1 Myoplex Low Carb Protien Bar 3g Carb (2g dietary fiber) 29g Protein 250 Calories

5:00 40g <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a></a> IsoPure

Post Workout: (typically 7:00) Shake with 45g <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a></a> + 10g carbs

9:00 3-4 Chicken Breasts ?g Carb, ?g Protein, ?Cals
    Steamed Cabbage

10:00 BED

please note that the predicted weight at 5% on the chart below is by the electrostatic measuring device which we are using to measure the bf...I know calipers are better but he insisted on using this...
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-19-2003 at 04:54 PM.

First of all let's go with the gear, if all you have Winny than take it at 50mg ED, however it would be nice to run 100mg of Prop & 400mg of EQ per week, but for now just do with what you got Bro. You have a lot of time in my opinion to drop that weight over 16 weeks, so you should be able to get to 7% BF or slightlt below, right around 6-7% is when it gets really tough and tricky, but anyway, cardio seems fine right now, when you start lowering your calories do it slowly, 500 calories every 7 days or so untill you are loosing around 1.5 pounds a week, i am not sure if you said this or not, but use some kind of a fat burner before your cardio and one more time through out the day, and take out that waffal, damn that makes me laught, but anyway, stick to oatmeal in the morning, maybe a bit of potato i can get away with that myself and it's filling, and steamed veggies for carbs, take in some calories from flaxseed oil and olive oil, make sure not to drop your calories to low i would cycle every day a bit lets say 2200 - day 1, 2400 - day 2 & 2600 - day 3, and keep going that's basicly what calories i would use at a weight of 200 bs...i would personally work out only 4 days a week, and keep your protein up to about 1.5gm per pound of lean body weight...about 8 weeks out or so you might want to take out the protein bars, some can get away with eating them but i am not one of them people...i think i covered most of it, if not give me a holla...peace...XXL

ok, i'm a bit confused on the prop and eq...

I understand the logic of 400mg-500mg EQ per week...but was it a typo when ya said 100mg Prop every week?

I had an order come in FINALLY that I placed a long long time ago, when i was going to bulk for Sustanon ..but I may just simply hold on to that and use it at the end of the summer, and I can get my hands on Prop and EQ.

I just wanted to double check on this dosage because I've always seen it at something like 100mg EOD, or Every Third day. Please let me know.

Also, I can not stand the taste of oatmeal...it's more the consistency than the taste (*hence the waffle*)...I guess I can make myself eat it, but how much? As in, just enough for 30carbs or do i need 60?

Um, that is all I can think of thus far, but then again it is 3:40am! I really appreciate all your help with this Mike! Your the man!

Thank you.

KunipshunFit

Yeah it's 100mg EOD, damn it, sorry Bro...You do not have to make the waffal replacement oatmeal, it is just a good choice in my opinion...you can go with a number of cereals, just find one like weetabix, or something close to the nature, not so proccessed like a waffal...lol...good luck with the bet...kick some ass....XXL

Oh yeah and with that snack meal put some protein with that make sure all of you meals consist of some protein...XXL

Thanx Mike!

I'm hitting the store this morning to get some groceries and You've been very helpful!

Thanx

KunipshunFit

update

Just wanted to update this after 2 weeks...Start of the 3rd week was Sunday just past...

Weight is down to 211. I've cheated once...and that was because my lil' bro came into town from utah, and I got drunk with him....however, i didnt eat anything i wasnt suppose to.

The last cheat day i'm going to allow myself is Christmas day.
    I cant resist the mom's or grandmother's cooking...

Mainly going to be turkey, ham and a few carbs...I doubt I'll actually eat much, simply because my stomach wont let me...

Cardio is 5X a day...45 minutes...

Just an update...I gotta digital camera so now it's time to take before pics of my fat ass...and I'll post them in the end...

Any advice is appreciated.

This is the updated spreadsheet I've made myself.

I've got a few questions about the diet. i've been rotating my cal's through the week to keep my body guessing, But how do I tell if I'm keeping them low enough? I know the first 4-5 weeks i'm going to drop more than in the later weeks...so I just wanted a bit of help...The diet is modified in cal's through flaxseed oil, and fiberous veggies. I have at max 1 sweet potato a day, and on the day's of higher cal's it is 1.5 sweet potatoes with more steamed veggies.

As i said before, my two cheat days I've planned were Christmas eve, and Christmas. I figure they work out anyway, because they shock the system and keep the body guessing. I am going to update this spreadsheet as I go, so that the bro's who check this can possibly help me..*incase i'm loosing to much, or not enough*

I'm about to place my order for my Clen , never used it before so i've read all about it, ordering enough to start it at the end of Jan. and run it 2 weeks on 2 off for the duration of the cycle with the final week being the last week of clen. I'm "GUESSING" my body will be good at around 100-140mcg...I would tend to guess the latter of the two.

At any rate attached is the spreadsheet, and since I got me this new kick ass digital cameral for christmas I'll be taking pics again soon....I've got some from week 1, and will take them every 4 weeks...

Any more advice is appreciated and MikeXXL, If you wanna respond to my pm here, that is fine with me.

I'm trying to make myself and all the bro's here helping me proud! I'm itching to get myself some enanthate or prop going with some EQ, so I dont have to worry about loosing so much muscle from the keto diet.

But that is comming. Also one other question... Winny 50mg EOD isnt that going to do very little? Wouldnt it be better at 50mg ED, or is it preference? I would assume the more you get in you, the better...but i've been reading different suggestions. Also, i was planning on doing it the last 4-6 weeks of my bet....any suggestions on this...

I'm going to cut all water out just like a "show" diet, so that I come in and can have that bf be as low as possible...Shit, if i get lean enough they have a bunch of show's around April 3rd...I may just enter the novice class and see what I can do...

Again, all help is appreciated

KunipshunFit
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-19-2003 at 04:54 PM.

xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member

Mind Food for KunipshunFit

Put this in your mind and focus on it: At 216, 16% BF, you have ~181 lb of LBM. I believe that it's VERY DIFFICULT to hold onto muscle when attempting to get below 5-6% BF not 7%. You have PLENTY of time so you shouldn't lose ANY LBM. In fact, since you're gonna be "supplementing," there's a good chance you could increase LBM!

Use this as your target goal overall weight at 7% - 195 lbs (thats 181lbs LBM and 14lbs of fat). Now, if you want to drop water your last 5 days, that WILL BE LBM that you'll lose. Mike_XXL: don't you believe this is achieveable for 7% in 16 weeks?

xcel

nice mind food!

but...my only question is...

Since I'm going to be running the Clen /ECA begining mid Jan. and more than likely not starting any cycle until Feb 1st. That would give me roughly only 8 weeks. I am trying to work on this so that, I can have some "supplements" ASAP, but i've gotta small problem with that. At any rate, My question is, Since i'm going to be running the Clen/ECA...will this cause me to burn off some of that LBM?

I do not want to get down below 180...but if I can not get my goodies in time to be effective the only thing I'll be able to run is 50mg EOD Winny at worst, and at best 50mg ED...

even an 8 - 10 week cycle could be beneficial, considering I will more than likely run it past the bet's ending date, afterall i wanna run 12-14 weeks...

I greatly appreciate the help....i've got some pics from week 1, they are soo horrible, not flexed not pumped...just standing in the locker room after a cardio session. I carry all my weight around my stomach. And the camera is my worst enemy....

I do not want to post them in open board until the transformation has began, that way people can say "WOW, he did that"..anyway...

Thanx for the help!

KunipshunFit.

P.S. MikeXXL - Thanx for the soon to come e-mail..whatever is in it, I will stick to. your the man!

Re: nice mind food!

Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    At any rate, My question is, Since i'm going to be running the Clen/ECA...will this cause me to burn off some of that LBM?
    Clen is anti-catabolic so it shouldn't be any problem. I use ECA prior to every weight workout. It's an excellent thermogenic and should not be catabolic if you're eating properly.
    I carry all my weight around my stomach. And the camera is my worst enemy....
    This is also my problem!! My BF needs to get below 6% before my midsection really comes out. I have a 6-pack at 7% but too much fat around the obliques and lower back

xcel

Mike, I got your diet, and I got it just after I got back from the store buying my food for this week...what luck right!! Anyway, I love the diet, not sure if I can eat that much food! But i'm damn sure going to try!

Your the man!!!! I appreciate your help with the diet.

Also, Clen was ordered and should be here by mid Jan as scheduled, provided no "slip up's"....Then hopefully I can get my hands on some EQ/Prop....

Lata

KunipshunFit

I just wanted to bitch for a second about electro-static bodyfat scales....

THEY FUCKING SUCK SO MUCH FUCKING DICK!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that I've said that...I weighed in at the end of week 3...i'm down to 207.6 Now i trust this electorstatic WEIGHT...however i decided to check the bodyfat...even though it was a week early...well get this shit.

When i started it said i was at 16.0 and now it says' i'm at 16.9!!! WTF

I believe that the water i was drinking about 10 minutes before i got on the scale may have effected it, and the fact that I just had a 12oz steak. But G'D! Mother F*k, and all the other curse words i can think of...talk about a mental block...The mother fucking scale...i'm not checking my bodyfat anymore by that bitch until the bet day...

I'll use the mirror...the damn bf scale is a quack! Anyway, ever since i got on that scale i feel fat as shit...been working out harder to make up for it.

I'm FINALLy getting a half decent workout with my chest...Found a routine that makes it hurt. 5 exercises, 4 sets each, first two sets are 15 reps, last two are 12.

Anyway, I feel fat as hell...I can see i am starting to look better, I'm able to see more veins and the start of the abs...but damn it!

Ok, i'm done ranting now...just had to get that out...feel free to laugh!

Lata

KunipshunFit

By the way, check out my new avatar...it's my new tatoo i got on my back...on the traps...sretches from shoulder to shoulder...was my 23rd b'day present to myself, got it when i was in N.Y.
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 12-31-2002 at 07:21 AM.

As you're finding out, electro-static measurements ARE GARBAGE. They vary TOO MUCH based on how hydrated you are, electrolyte levels, and a bunch of other things that have NO BEARING on your true LBM.

Just stick with your program use the tape measure and mirror to measure progress.

While I don't believe this is an "accurate" method, have someone that is EXPERIENCED in doing calipers check you. IF THEY'RE GOOD, they'll be consistent, meaning you can gauge progress. Don't believe the "actual" numbers they get - just use the numbers to measure progress.

xcel

I like the tatoo Bro, now it's my turn, but i am way past 23 yo...lol...stay focused and don't let the f*ckin' scale get you off track, if you look better you are gettin gleaner that's the bottom line...peace...XXL

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Ok, I've decided that my diet does not have enough carbs in it.

I have a few diets in my hands right now, and recently got some great help from MIKE_XXL! *by the way, THANX*

I'm going to be doing his Cycle Carb Diet, the last 12 weeks. My Clen should be here this week or next, so that will be ran for 10 weeks(5 on, 5 on ECA)

I've checked my bodyfat for the last time. At the end of four weeks, I weighed in and i was discusted. My body was obviously burning muscle because I'm down to 202. And I had the bodyfat checked with the electro-static scale and calipers (*electronic*) and lets just say it has me fatter than when i started....It say's i'm somewhere around 18%.

My problem is I feel leaner. Everyone tells me my face is looking leaner, and my abs, well I'm noticing more of a "hang" around them. What I mean is, I can feel the stomach starting to tighten, and not have that bloated look, but ofcourse there is still the fat which is hanging. Myself I thought this was normal, considering i'm dropping some of the water i was holding and possibly some fat.

Now I have a big problem and I was talking with a friend about my diet, and we decided that the diet i was doing (*keto*) was wrong, and THe only reason it was honestly ran in week 4 is because I already had spent the money on the grocery.

I've made my list out for the grociery this week and it is going to be good I hope. I'm hoping by following this regim that I'll get the fat under control. This just doesnt make any sense to me.

I'm doing cardio first thing in the morning 5X45, Hitting the weights at night, a solid hour to an hour and a half workout *depends on if i'm with my training partners*

IMO I think i'm looking better and I know I've been spot on with my diet the way ""I"" set it up before, now granted I have never had a problem sticking to any diet, because once i start it, i keep to it religiously. I'm assuming I dropped the carbs to low to fast and the body catabolized the muscle.

I'm hoping the Clen/Eca will help with that, and the changes in the diet should keep me in the right direction. Also, the prop and winny will hopefully help me gain some muscle. *when i finally get the dough to order and start it *

I'm all about any help/advice! The mental part of it is what's killing me. I dont have a problem sticking to any aspect of the diet or training!

Infact I'm training in sweats! A hooded shirt and long pants, so nobody can see me and the transformation is more pronounced.

Alright, i gotta hit the store: Just watched "Pumping Iron" and now i'm jacked to get this new cycle carb diet started and hopefully reverse this process of fat. (*who would have thought in 4 weeks, I would lose 14-15 pounds and actually GAIN 2-3% bf!!!!*)

Lata

KunipshunFit

Like I said before, you need a consistent method to check progress. STAY OFF that electrostatic scale!! Unless you are having someone check with calipers that knows what they're doing and is well-practiced, that's not going to tell you anything.

You said you were checked with calipers this last time. But - did you have that same person check you in the beginning? If not, which I assume is the case, your last reading doesn't mean squat as far as your progress goes. Remember, I said don't take the "caliper reading" to heart, just use it to measure progress!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU GET A TRUE BF MEASUREMENT (or at least, noly VERY FEW have the ability to get "accurate" BF measurements) with calipers.

Sounds like you're having what happens to most of us when we get serious about diet. You feel like you're shriveling up and LOSING all that hard-earned muscle - I know that happens with me!

When cutting carbs, I find that adding 50-60g dextrose to my post-cycle protein drink (taken IMMEDIATELY after working out) seems to help.

xcel

I just wanted to update the thread. Feeling good, started the ECA stack a week early (begin week 5) Figured my clen would be here in 2 weeks and So i could simply run 6 weeks ECA 5 Clen.

This spreadsheet will be having measurments added to it soon. I'm going to ignore the bodyfat section until the end and I'll also provide pics of the transformation as I get them in and categorized.

The spreadsheet is changing, and looking sharper (the only benefit of a computer degree and a easy job! ) I'm keeping my head up and my nose to the grind stone.

I've done a major diet before and I got to 179 and was about 12%, I've got pics i'll post int he before and after (when done) As said before I was hoping for around 195 and 8% and that is still a possibility with the prop and winny i'm going to run.

I've got 11 weeks and I can do it, I've just gotta keep my mind focused. I think it is going to help me that I'm getting back with my ex, i've got something else to push me harder. Afterall I do this body building for ME, but it's great to take off your shirt and for your girl to squeal with excitement riiiiight

Here are the updated spreadsheets.

OH....i've looked over and over, I can not find a place to buy dextrose... Any idea's? I've tried GNC n' Vitamin World, blah blah blah...Hmm come to think of it, I could use some cheap choc protien powder too...
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-19-2003 at 04:55 PM.

I just wanted to update the thread. Feeling good, started the ECA stack a week early (begin week 5) Figured my clen would be here in 2 weeks and So i could simply run 6 weeks ECA 5 Clen.

This spreadsheet will be having measurments added to it soon. I'm going to ignore the bodyfat section until the end and I'll also provide pics of the transformation as I get them in and categorized.

The spreadsheet is changing, and looking sharper (the only benefit of a computer degree and a easy job! ) I'm keeping my head up and my nose to the grind stone.

I've done a major diet before and I got to 179 and was about 12%, I've got pics i'll post int he before and after (when done) As said before I was hoping for around 195 and 8% and that is still a possibility with the prop and winny i'm going to run.

I've got 11 weeks and I can do it, I've just gotta keep my mind focused. I think it is going to help me that I'm getting back with my ex, i've got something else to push me harder. Afterall I do this body building for ME, but it's great to take off your shirt and for your girl to squeal with excitement riiiiight

Here are the updated spreadsheets.

OH....i've looked over and over, I can not find a place to buy dextrose... Any idea's? I've tried GNC n' Vitamin World, blah blah blah...Hmm come to think of it, I could use some cheap choc protien powder too...

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro you can get 11 lbs. of dextrose for $10 from www.supplementdirect.com

Now does anyone know where to find cheap Maltodextrin????

weight tracking...this one's a bit detailed.

update

Well i've moved away from the scale minus once a week just to check progress. I figure I'd start to slow losing the weight since i'm going to be starting my cycle soon anyway.

However, I did have some pics taken this morning (1-13-02) To show of my fat ass! I just wanted to post the current ones here for some critiques, I'm still a fat ass, but it's comming. The pics i thought were original were actually from 12-26...so just 2 weeks ago...So they will become the original and be used as a comparison from now on. However, they will not be posted until the very end.

Also, I took my measurements as recommended above and was quite discusted that I let my waist get that big, and chest that small... Anyway the measurements are

Neck: 17.0
    Chest:44.0
    Arms:16.5
    Wrist:7.0
    Waist:36.25 fucking inches!!!!!!!!
    Quad:24.5
    Calf:17.5

And now for the pics to match those measurements with a visual
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The bet...-back11303.jpg  

front double bi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The bet...-frontdoublebi11303.jpg  

Quad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The bet...-quad11303.jpg  

update

Clen is kicking in...I've noticed Nosebleeds, better sweats in the gym and nausea.

Diet has been good, last two weeks I increased carbs and cycled them all week, Loaded up on Saturday (around 3-400)

This week is a shock week.

Day 1: 100
    Day 2: 50
    Day 3: 120
    Day 4: 140
    Day 5: 100
    Day 6: 120
    Day 7: 140
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-19-2003 at 04:56 PM.

updated weight.

I was actually happy to put back on 2 pounds...Just to get my body back on track and relax. I weigh in again this Saturday, just for the stats. I'm guessing i'll be on track. After week 8 I think i'm going to up the cardio to an hour...any suggestions on this???

Any suggestions in general would be helpful. I still feel fat and am still carrying a shit load around my mid-section!

Patience is a virtue, but damn it it's one i dont have!

Updated Weight log...
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-19-2003 at 04:56 PM.

I up'ed the Cardio to 6 days a week this week, still at 45 minutes first thing in the am. 6:00am

Any suggestions on if around week 8 I should consider up'in the cardio to 60 minutes?

Also, Clen is going great. So far i've noticed the tremors and such associated with it, I just dont get all excited or anything on it. Dont feel hot or anything out of the norm either. I'm hoping it's working and working well...

Any help?

KunipshunFit

updated...

I decided to quit taking up bandwidth continuously posting my cardio and weight, so when I updated this time, I simply deleted the old tracking pictures. Each time I update I will simply delete the tracking picture that came before it.

Questions:

1. I think the Clen is working, I'm getting the symptoms and my weight had a nice little drop this first week. I dont feel I my body was in a catabolic state at all, I was eating carbs, and cycling them. My question is "Since i'm doing cardio in the morning, it's really hard to get focused and have that 'energy', now i've read that you can take a mild energy booster with clen, but then some people say not to. what do you advise?"

2. I'm still 11 weeks out at this point, and will be 10 or 9 when my goodies come in. I'm not to happy about having to take the deca , but the prop was not able to be ordered when i wanted. So the Cycle will be

Deca @ 400mg Wk 1-DDAY
    Winny @ 50mg ED 6 weeks out from DDay
    Clen and Hydroxycut have been ran since last week (1-15 i think) at the regular dose of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

My diet is going great. Tobey on the Diet side has given me numerous great recipies! THANX and even LIVINFIT has contribued to it, I tried one of her's and it ROCKS!!

I think my biggest problem is the mental. I wear sweatshirts and pants into the gym most of the time so that I cannot see myself and i'm avoiding mirrors at this point simply because I want to visually "see" the transformation.

I must say however, camera's are great. I compared some pics recently and I'm making progress. I just hope it all works out for the bet.

I am thinking about doing a show late April or early May now. I figure "IF/WHEN" i'm at 7% on April 3rd, I can continue my cycle for a extra few weeks, and then hopefully come in for a show. The timming will be off considering the winny is going to be ran until DDAY...but It would be a "novice class" and i mean I think i should give it a try! At least then I can say "HEY! I DID THAT".

Anyway Here are the updated progress charts!

Mike_XXL and PETE, you two are a great inspiration as well as every other member of this board!

See attachement.

Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-29-2003 at 07:12 AM.

second
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-29-2003 at 07:13 AM.

Good Job Bro!!! Keep at it...and as for the morning Clen use add 200mg of caffine to it, not only will it give you a boost in energy but it will also increase the efficiancy of clan itself...sond and looks like you are on the right track bro, and it looks as you are doing better the you predicted according to your charts...keep pushing and the mental aspect of it gets harder and harder as you get leaner...but i am sure you will make it fine...XXL

and as for the morning Clen use add 200mg of caffine to it, not only will it give you a boost in energy but it will also increase the efficiancy of clan itself
    Ok, minor problem...how to find caffine with no sugar....

Speed Stack at my gym is the closest I can find with 200mg of Caffine. Only problem is to consume the full 200mg Caffine, I have to get 400mg of Ephedrina.

Something tells me that's no good with the Clen ...So doing cardio this morning, i drank half the speed stack and seemed to have no visible problems at all. Speedstack helped wake me up a bit..nothing special..but i mean i got through the cardio..lol

Also, I'm going to be starting my cycle soon...I'm forced to run the Deca ...I'm curious about it, i've heard of great gains while on Deca... and have researached it on the profiles and other, but I am curious from real life users...

Is the water retention bad? How much water do ya hold...meaning will it be pointless to hope to see the abs on it? or will it just be minimal?

The diet is great...again thanx MIKE XXL!

One other question....my piss....All i drink is water, ALL THE TIME and Every now and then, my piss is an off yellow color. I have to be getting in at least a gallon a day, and I think more on some days. How in the hell can my piss have any yellow in it. It's so faint i dont notice while urinating, but after, I look down and the water is slightly yellow...

Could this be protien or other nutrients dumping?

Thanx

K

I just buy caffine pills where i live they are called "Wake Ups" they are over the counter medication for quick relife from tierdness...as for your urine i do not know but one thing i can say after taking vit-b or any supp that contains it my urine is yellow for about 2-3 pisses...XXL

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    yeah, def. the b-vitamins bro. they are water soluble, and right after you take a meal replacement or multivit your body dumps what it can't use. nothing to be worried about

Thanx for the help Mike and Flesh.

The cycle has been scrapped and changed...LOL I decided to brave my fear and make myself some FINA

Ordered everything and it should be here next week, just in time for me to make it and hit 8 solid weeks.

Wk 1-8 75mg ED FINA
    Wk 3-8 50mg ED Winny
    Clomid Post

Works out good with the fina, as it is the only suppressor for Fina Gyno..

plus the strength gains and little water retention will be nice.

If I can get my hands on some EQ it would be nice, that or some Prop...Prop looks more likely...if so, i'll add it at 50mg ED 1-8

I weigh in tomorrow, hope it will be decent...Had one horrible meal this week for lunch due to a horrible winter storm that swept through, and caught me un-prepared

Cardio this week was great! Caffine really helps.

On the cardio...is it to early to up it to 6 days a week at 45 minute sessions? I did it last week, and only did 5 days this week. I dont wanna burn it to fast, and figure it might be better to wait on the cardio until i'm on a cycle again.

Just hit me with some opinions...Thanx!

I would stick to 5 days a week for cardio untill you aren't loosing as quick as you would like right now you are right on track and even better so save something for when you need it you can always through in an extra day of cardio then...XXL

Mike XXL! - Thanx for the advice...

I ended up hitting 2 weeks at 6 days a week, and now as per your advice, i'm back to 5 days.

Clen is going good, went two weeks on, now on my 2 weeks off running Hydroxycut.

I'm gonna make myself some Fina and run that with my Winny. 50 days of Fina 42 of Winny...and i may try to get some prop in there also...

anyway...

I've figured out the one thing that sucks about trying to do a competition diet. It's not the food, or the countless cardio sessions at 6am...NO NO NO...not that.

It's constantly seeing yourself and having to do this by yourself. Where you can not have someone there to work out with consistently and you have to force yourself to not take measurements, not weight in, NOT look in the mirror every second.

I'm using pictures more and more now, because they show more drastic results...but still, I think i'd be nice to have a consistent work out partner doing it all with me...someone to push me to my limits...For my limits now, it's watching PUMPING IRON every day before working out and trying to NOT be like that fat guy in Louies gym doing the dumbell curls and TRYING to be the monster like Franco Columbo.

Anyway...Just wanted to rant n' what not. 8 weeks left...I wanna be around 10% at 4-5 weeks out, does that sound about right?

I cant wait to start the fina and winny...this will fuck with my weight guesstimates...but This is where the pictures and measurements will come in.

Also, my lil' food scale I used to measure my food broke...so now i gotta go spend 20 bucks on a new one...*grumbles* ok ok I'm done bitching...

lata....For now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information