FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Working out while cutting

I plan to start working out at 6:00 every morning. Is this ok to do while on an empty stomach or should I opt for just doing cardio on an empty stomach then working out later that day. this would be my schedule

6:00- cardio walking for 30 minutes and then train for 45 minutes to an hours

7:30- post workout nutrition including 35 grams of dextrose. 10 grams of creatine and 40 grams of protein..

9:00- turkey sandwich with fat free mayo and advacodo slices. ?should I eliminate fat from this meal and increase carbs? or should I eliminate carbs and up the fat? or is it ok like this?

11:30-12:00- not sure what to consist this meal of any suggestions welcome i will be at school so anything microwavable..I was thinking of chicken breasts with brown rice...

4:00-chicken breasts or maybe another turckey sandwich only one slice of bread but heaping with tons of turkey...also any fats in this meal or leave em out?

6:15-6:45-cardio walking for 30 minutes

8:00- 7 egg whites with 20 gram protein shake and 20 grams of carbs from oatmeal..

10:00- 2 tbsp natty peanut butter with tall glass of water and half scoop of whey protein....totalling for this meal 20 grams of protein and 20 grams of fat....roughly anyway

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would opt for the cardio just in the morning and then working out later in the day. I like to have food and energy in me to lift, otherwise my workouts are shit.

Pain

well would my gains be hindered or just my energy for working out? I plan on supplementing with eca/clen 2 on 2 off. I will also be supplementing starting in a few weeks with

enanthate
    Equipoise
    t3
    hgh
    proprionate
    liquidex
    clomid

I guess my question to clear it up is will working out without eating first be catabolic to my muscle or will the post workout nutrition suffice to continue building lean mass. I also figured that with 6-7 meals after working out my macronutritional requirements for proper muscle growth will not suffer. Maybe I should up the dextrose/maltodextrin for post workout to ensure anticatobolism

The goal of this is to lose 10-12% b/f while maintaining current muscle mass and if possible adding muscle mass. I would like to ultimately end up at 260 pounds @ 8%.. Currently 285 pounds @ 19%

I think since you are running gear it wouldn't be too catabolic. But you will have a stong lack in energy. ECA can only give you so much pump and then the fact that you have no glycogen for your muscles to use will come into play.

Pain

thanx bro...so maybe after cardio it would be beneficial to down few egg whites with toast? My main concern is the fact that my glycogen levels are depleted so will my training burn fat to use as energy during my workout or will it burn muscle...If it will burn muscle then I will change things up but if my primary energy source will be stored fat then it will be worth being drained until after the workout

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am not sure on this one, first you say your cutting then you say you want to gain lean muscle mass. Maybe just focus on cutting and maintaining the LBM you have. Even running the AS I still think I would do as pain said and do only your cardio in the morning and resistence training in the pm or if you do do weight training I would opt for a low carb shake or some form of a meal so your workout is not catabolic. Also As far the the dextrose goes I would up it to at least 50gms or a bit more and this should hold you over untill your first meal which should be a hour to a 1.5 hours later. Also this might be a good time to take all your vitamins and supplements. Also in your meal at 9am I would try and get that a bit closer cause your body is going to be screaming for some type of fuel. Get some brn rice or a baked pot what ever type of complex carb you choose. IMO- I would opt for regular mayo not fat free. at 11:30 -12 when your at school might be a nice time to get a low carb protein shake and add some flax oil in it. Just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Yup, or you could have a whey and dex shake after your cardio and during your workout. Play it by ear, start without anything and see if you feel good or you feel like shit. Then start playing, the only way you will know for sure is to try!!

Pain

Thread Information