youg'un is offline Associate Member

gained weight?WTF?

normally i weigh myself saterday morning last week i was 181lbs. i dropped my carbs some more and upped my cardio and i weighted myself tonight(friday)and i am 183 1/2 why is that shouldnt i be loseing weight!!?

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    you'll almost always weigh less in the morning. I wouldn't sweat it. You may be retaing more water one day for whatever reason, nothing to worry about.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You will always weight less in the morning, so do not sweat it, i can weight as much as 5 lbs more the night before, as stated above you sweat, piss a couple of times if you are anything like me, so do not worry Bro...XXL

BIG R is offline Member
    You said you UPPED you cardio? What is the cardio that you have chose to do? Running and Jogging cause you to hold more water in the legs. I also would like to know how much that you steped up the cardio.

As Mike XXL said a flucuation in weigh from morning to even is always to be expected. There were some days that my watch fit tighter because of how much water I drank during the course of the day! After sleeping all night you kidneys get a good chance to drain all of the excess interstitial fluids and you should get an accurate reading after that 1st piss.
    There is also the question of maybe it is something that you ate? Anything Dairy makes me swell like a float at the Macey's Parade.

R

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    yeah i weighted myself this morining and i was down to 179lbs which is right on track
    and upped my cardio to 45 2xday.
    i go at about 3.7mph on the treadmill at a 6%incline 6 days a week,
    every week we add 5 min to my cardio.

Another question.
    My trainer thinks that i am going to do very well this year and thinks that i should compete as a junior at the nationals in sept. What do you think My show this year in june 14 and the nationals is like sept 21 thats 14 weeks apart. Should i just keep dieting or wait a whole year to pack on some serious size and compete at my full potential.

Thread Information