Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member

Greg Kovacs... the future?

I was just reading and looking at this guy greg kovac. He is about 6'4 400 pounds and competes around 350 or so i think. He has like 26 inch arms and a 70 inch chest. This guy is unreal because he represents the taller people in bodybuilding. I myself and 6'6 290 and in the future i wanna train and compete. If this guy just improves his muscularity and shape he will easliy dominate over all of the "short one's."

Like come on a guy at 6'4 competing at 350 like ripped and shredded is unreal, even though he is prob juiced to the face.

"Ever wonder why other athletes are passing you buy? Maybe it's because you're at a nightclub, shaking your ass to the early hours of the morning. These are the same guys who attack my style of training. These fat fucks whine about how you can only do so many sets for this, and so many for that. As if they know. What divine power came to them and told them all of those secrets? I know when I'm done, if I'm not standing on top, it wasn't out of laziness."

"You can't touch my level of sacrifice. Why? Because I don't care what happens to me. I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box. "
    Last edited by Beantown Abuser; 04-10-2003 at 01:13 PM.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    yea man, hes tried to compete a couple times, he comes in with the biggest gut, to put it simply, the guy is half a bodybuilder, you should find some pics man, he doesnt belong onstage, but he is large.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    The most you can say about Kovacs is well, he's big! That's it! No symetry no nothing! Just big! and he must have swallowed a basketball because his GH gut is H-U-G-E!!!!!!!!!!! Well, he's big! that's it! Search on under Pro's in the forum and there's some sick pics of him...bigger isn't always better bro.

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    Well its harder for bigger guys over 6'3 to fill out. I'm just saying this guy is unreal and he can make it.

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    no he can't, he's more like jabba the hut than a bodybuilder, the guy is a joke, a douche, and he has a hard time breathing. Check out Gunther Schlirkamp man, he's pretty tall & competes at 300.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Are you serious?
    Kovacs will never dominate over anyone. The only reognition he's ever gotten was bullshit hype from Muscletech ads. He lacks shape and seperation and carries so much excess weight in his stomach and hips. He will never place in a top notch pro show.......when was he last on stage @ the 2001 NOC? I believe he pulled out of the contest, not like it mattered he was by far the worst.

Vampire is offline Banned
    Dat a boy beantown abuser. Represent the Big guys on the block. I hate these short body builders who come to the gym and shake their little asses infront of the mirror. They usually aren't to fond of taller trainers, because it takes the attention away from them. Kovac is a role model to all the big body builders.

As for all you little body builders walkin around with cargo pants and a wife beater, with your hair all gelled up. Trying to get some attention because you got a couple of veins stickin out of your arms.........beat it!!!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Don't you think there is a reason that markus ruhl or gunter don't win the O every year?

Vamp and beantown: I bet you guys think that valentino could make it too.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Vampire
    Dat a boy beantown abuser. Represent the Big guys on the block. I hate these short body builders who come to the gym and shake their little asses infront of the mirror. They usually aren't to fond of taller trainers, because it takes the attention away from them. Kovac is a role model to all the big body builders.

As for all you little body builders walkin around with cargo pants and a wife beater, with your hair all gelled up. Trying to get some attention because you got a couple of veins stickin out of your arms.........beat it!!!
    Shit - if I were a mod I would match this ** to sweetdog_61 and ban both of them (shit, I would have done it a long time ago). Just my .02... I already know this is sweetdog_61 from his total lack of respect for beginners, those not gifted with height, lack of understanding or acceptance of AAS use in athletes and constant referals to people being inferior to himself (especially those in cargo pants ) .

desert rat is offline Junior Member
    Kovacs is washed up -- bottom line

Thread Information