BIG MAN FROM AR is offline New Member

cutting gear for a how question... mikexxl you there?

how many days out would or do you cut out certain gear before a show?for example

prop
    tren
    winny
    t3

and ive heard you can run halo even the day of.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would take out prop 1 week out, Tren 1 week out, winny 1 week out (oral 4 days our, so you can drink it for 3 days after stopping injections) and t-3 i would make sure i am on a lower end of the dose like 37.5 or 25 mcg per day, i have always ran my shit all the way through and always had some water retention i could not get rid of, next show i am stoping as described above...hope that helps...XXL

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't done a show but that sounds good to me, I would want to be on a low dose of T3 as I know the higher dosages make me feel very flat, I am sure you don't want that before a contest.

Pain

BIG MAN FROM AR is offline New Member
    sounds good mike. and thanks a lot.

dangit is offline Member
    I'll have to try doing it this way too and see how it works out. I ran my stuff all the way through too and I ended up holding water too. Good post, thanks.

BIG R is offline Member
    Chad Nichols does not let his clients take anything 1 week out because of the water retention. I did take anything almost 2 weeks out except Nolva the last show and I was tighter than hell. People that believe in sight injections had better watch out with Quad's and Delts gettin blurred out due to the sight injection.
    Honestly I'd rather be tight and a tad bit flat than Big Puffy and bloated on stage next to some striated MoFo. My .02cents

Peace,

R

berry is offline Associate Member

hello

i compete in the mr worlds nabba next week and for the first time ill be of gear for 2 weeks ,ive been 1 so far and im so hard i carnt believe it was my every time mistake,you live and you learn i guess

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by BIG R
    Chad Nichols does not let his clients take anything 1 week out because of the water retention. I did take anything almost 2 weeks out except Nolva the last show and I was tighter than hell. People that believe in sight injections had better watch out with Quad's and Delts gettin blurred out due to the sight injection.
    Honestly I'd rather be tight and a tad bit flat than Big Puffy and bloated on stage next to some striated MoFo. My .02cents

Peace,

R
    Big R.....did u use nolva all the way thru the show? Or cut it out before?????
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Thread Information