primodonna is offline Female Member

Spring shows roll call

Anyone doing a show next spring (or whenever really) reply to this thread...

I will also be starting a carb depletion bitch session thread (probably around late february) where you post anything that is annoying to you...(i can see posts soaring to the 10,000's with this one) this will also be a NO FOOD zone...anyone mentioning anything remotely close to cheesy bread, pizza, chocolate or french fries will be banned...

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Cool Girl im with you on that one! Im competeing in Spring!! Oh no we will be nightmare mods!! Guys stay away carb depleation is like PMT ONLY WORSE!!!!!!!!!
    Ms Figure

primodonna is offline Female Member
    uh-oh...i think we may have to be temporarily banned from here...what month is yours?

<---- May

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    End of April! shall we change our names to female moody cows during that period!

Woops getting off topic! Anyone else competeting???
    Ms Figure

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I am planning a first one in June....so I can still be pigging out a little longer than you two

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

ok

I will be running between 150-40g per day of carbs w/ one load day for 16 weeks starting Jan1, i may be bit to edgy to even post about how edgy i am, family may move out for few weeks...LOL. But you you have never done it, i found about 3 weeks out from show the hardest!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Re: Spring shows roll call

Originally posted by primodonna
    Anyone doing a show next spring (or whenever really) reply to this thread...

this will also be a NO FOOD zone...
    Ok primodonna, for you I will try to behave myself. This will be interesting as I plan to comp nech year myself however the week before I may need a little guidence from you and the rest of the guy's to stay focoused.
    Tobey

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I plan on competing but I doubt I'll be ready by this spring unfortunately. Will probably wait until the year after but anyway, I like the ideas. It's important to konw that others are going through what you are.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: ok

Originally posted by eye_candy
    I will be running between 150-40g per day of carbs w/ one load day for 16 weeks starting Jan1, i may be bit to edgy to even post about how edgy i am,
    Now that I have this info, I will begin a steady barrage of PM's starting in early January. Hopefully this tactic will throw you off your game

j/k EC...you know you and I are boys, even if we do end competing against each other this spring. Besides, we will probably have killed each other in the gym a few times before the contest hits.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good luck with your shows. Bring em home.

steelblazin is offline Junior Member
    june will be the jr. nats time....woohoo!

time to get back at those pesky lil' judges...tell me i'm not thick enuff, haha!

superbeast is offline Member
    Not totally decided but pretty sure I'm doing a show first weekend in May. Biggest one in my half of the state. It will be my first but I always said I wasn't doing it until I could win it. Plan on being shredded at 6'3" and at least 265 lbs.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Why don't you just go for your Pro Card tomorrow? 6'3 265 shredded??? Holy shit, you BETTER post some pics.

superbeast is offline Member

PaPa Pump

Check out the pic I just posted. What do you think, another 15 lbs in 4.5 months and shredded, possible?

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    I will be competing this spring well really this summer, I'm entering a local bodybuilding competition for the first time in the beginning of June. But I'm going to be the youngest one, I'm only 20, and I'll be in the men's heavy weight class. Before I enter I'm gonna have to pack on some more size, and cut up.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Competing as well, only thing different this time is I wanna try staying tight for June, July, and August as the shows are spaced out roughly a month from each.Peaking out for the August show, June & July are just lower level dry-runs.Ayone here stayed at "competition rip" for twelve weeks? Any advice or info would be great. Good Luck All!

Iron Queen is offline Female Member
    MsFit... you're competing at the end of april? Me too.... Big show or local show?

--Iron Queen

Thread Information