xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Only 2 Weeks 'til Showtime - Progress Report

Well, as of today I've got 2 weeks to go. It seems like just yesterday my lean body mass was 182 lbs - today my total bodyweight is only 166 lbs. By the method I use to verify body composition (which is very consistent) I'm around 4.5% BF. I was hoping to get to 3.5% BF, but I'm lean enough to compete anyways.

I just increased my SuperClen to 150mcg ED and started ECA 2x ED to try and kick it in gear more. I take 50mcg SuperClen in the morning along with ECA, which keeps me awake during the day. I take the 2nd dose of ECA mid-day and 100mcg SuperClen in evening to sleep well

I've been religously practicing posing, at least 30 min ED.

Yesterday, it finally quit raining here and the sun came out - actually a pretty warm day. It was warm enough to sport shorts and a tank. Now I kinda feel small as I lost so much weight and clothes just kinda hang on me . BUT, in my summer attire I still must "look" big. I was walking downtown (a small rural community - with a historical district downtown area) and came across the 2 boys that were between 16 and 18 YO. The tall one says to me "Flex." So I did a most muscular and they both said "DAMN!" The other one said "how old are you?" I said "Guess." They said I can't be over 40. I told them I was 50 and their jaws hit the sidewalk. Kinda Fun!

Today I had the neighbor kid from across the street come over and help me. I had a tight T on and he keeps hounding me on how much weight and what types of lifts I do to get my arms so huge. Now you gotta remember my arms are about 1-1/2" smaller than off-season and I told him that. He wouldn't believe me - he said they're MUCH bigger now!

xcel

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Sounds great Nothing like wearing a tank top in the summertime to get someones attention

Best of Luck at the show and your next couple of weeks
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    any pics bro

David B. is offline Member

Re: Only 2 Weeks 'til Showtime - Progress Report

Originally posted by xcelbeyond
    Well, as of today I've got 2 weeks to go. It seems like just yesterday my lean body mass was 182 lbs - today my total bodyweight is only 166 lbs. By the method I use to verify body composition (which is very consistent) I'm around 4.5% BF. I was hoping to get to 3.5% BF, but I'm lean enough to compete anyways.

Just wondering, why did you drop so much LBM?

--dnb

Thread Information