Thorazine is offline New Member

4.5 weeks out, anything I should change?

Just letting you know I am still on track, and the contest date is June 7! I can't believe I've been dieting almost 12 weeks, with still another 4 to go!

My start weight was: ~220 @ 15-16%
    Current weight: ~189 @ 6% is my guess

My legs are coming along great, and so is my back. My abs and obliques are holding the last little bit of fat, but it's starting to drip off week by week.

Here's what I'm currently doing:

45 min before carido: 45g pure whey isolate
    1hr cardio
    1 cup oatmeal + 16 eggwhites
    200g yam + 8oz chicken (cooked weight)
    Train
    120g white potatoe + 60g pure whey isolate
    150g yam + 8oz chicken
    2 cans of tuna + veggies
    *and if I'm up longer for some reason, I have a shake before bed or a can of tuna plus a shake

Totals - (Not including the * portion)
    Protein: 335
    Carbs: 215
    Fats: ~20g
    Total: 2380

During the cardio session I burn anywhere from 800-900 cals

Current supplements:

Glutamine
    3x multi-vitamin & multi-mineral
    Extra Vitamin C
    Melatonin for sleep
    Xenadrine: 3 caps before cardio, 3 caps before training

Current "supplements"

100mg prop EOD (finishes 1 week before comp)
    50mg winny ED (run right through comp)
    400mg EQ per wk (finishes up 2 weeks out of comp)

I do cardio everyday, and I train 6 days a week. (one of the six days is jsut a light isolation day to keep my metabolism going and to really just squeeze the muscles, not really work them too hard)

I have some loose skin on my waist/lower back (went from 36" to 31") and on my biceps/delt tie in, as well as my chest/delt tie in. It's tightening up each day. I'll have some pics up ASAP.

How does everything look, and are there any adjustments I should make?

Thank you,

Thorazine

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Everything looks good to me Bro, as long as you are getting results do not change anything, the only thing i would change is the Whey isolate before cardio, i think most of that whey will be converted to glucogen by you rbody so the total fat usage during cardio would be reduced, why not have 10gm of glutamine along side of the Xenedrine and the isolate after the cardio...that's what i would do...stay focused, and good luck to you Bro...XXL

Thorazine is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply Mike!

Just from what I've read by some people that I trust (nandi, in particular) that a little bit of whey isolate before cardio has been shown to significantly reduce muscle wasting, while still allowing for considerable fat loss. I will be dropping protein powders regardless at 2 weeks out.

I also have some T3 on hand, and was wondering how you would feel about me adding it? I was thinking perhaps 25mcg/day until 4-5 days out of the show, just to keep my metabolism going. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks bro,

Thorazine

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If you just want to restabilize your metabolizm and return it to normal, meassure your tempeture first thing in the morning right after you wake up before cardio and all, if it's below 98.5 then your metabolism has slow down, add 12.5 mcg of t-3 and measure your tempeture again next morning, if it's still low increase the dose to 25mcg and see what happens around this amount i think it should be back to normal, otherwise use cyclones method in educational thread forum, it works great, peace...XXL

bullett is offline New Member
    let us know how it turned out

Thread Information