MsFit is offline Female Member

Post Comp Cravings

I'm curious, what are your post comp cravings? I mean right after comp and the day after? I don't really crave food, I crave Power Ade!! I guess my body wants that electrolyte replacement. I crave sugar too, like Skittles.
    MsFit
    The Elite Physique

MsFit's Pics

I'm better know as misfit!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Post contest

SALT and more SALT, anything w/ flavor, i was so bloated by Monday after my show, my socks were leaving lines in my legs...LOL, but i had 4 choc. skates, bbq ribs and fries, with cheese cake.

steelblazin is offline Junior Member
    wooohooo!

a pound of nachos from el fenix! all of what your poor bod has been missing for these long a trying months...puts it all back in record time! meat, fats, cheese, more fat, sour cream, oh yeah, more fat

wild-one is offline Female Member
    After my last show I had chocolate glazed timbits, 2 high carb protein bars, 2 chocolate bars and a subway sandwich w/ lots of italian dressing......the thing was, I stuffed myself w/ food on the way home, but I was sooooo thirsty. I couldn't drink anymore cause I pigged out so bad....it was hell, but oh so good

BigDude is offline Junior Member

Bloating up after contest

Well, I don't remember what I ate, but the way I bloated was just insane... I gained 17 lbs in the first 24 hours, another 11 in the next 24 hours, and totally 33 lbs in the first week after my contest (I was 200 lbs)!!

That was just insane, and my skin was almost hanging, it looked so watery. My body must have been in total shock, and sucked EVEYRYTHING it could, and kept it in. This lead to an extremely high blood pressure for a while, and for a couple of days gave me horrible hemrroids, I could hardly move around.

Well folks, maybe this takes part of the glamour away from BB competing...

LI Ape is offline Junior Member
    My last show I remeber exactly what I ate cause I kept the reciept. I went straight to IHOP and had, are you ready, this is no joke, Steak omlet, steak and eggs, 6 pancakes, 2 peices of french toast, 2 potato pancakes and a few orange juices then went to my grandmother's house and ate 2 cannolis then to my ex's house and ate till 1:30 in the morning. I was 198 at the show, 216 Monday morning and 245 by the following saturday. I could hardly drive cause my back hurt so much but I was full!

Iron Queen is offline Female Member
    Big Dude and LI Ape,
    I know exactly what you guys are talking about... I couldn't control myself after my show and put on soooo much weight in a record time lol. Weighed in at 122 on saturday and by monday I was 144... Yes 22 lbs in 2 days. Within about 1.5 months I was up to 170 lol and still was craving foods! Then started to level out around 155 and am back on a contest diet again. Fun, fun! Learned my lesson and plan on staying somewhat lean for the summer!

--Iron Queen

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    After my last show i ate a 2 lbs beg of peanut MM's in two days...man that sounds disgusting...and of course anything else i could fit in my mouth...can't wait for binging, it's so hard not to do after dieting for 13-14 weeks...

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    THE NEAREST PIZZA JOINT, I USUALLY WILL HAVE TWO BEERS- WHICH GETS ME TOASTED. A FEW PITCHERS OF WATER- SNICKERS BARS FOR THE RIDE BACK TO THE MOTEL AND ONCE I GET THERE CAPTIAN CRUNCH CERAL. ITS ALMOST RITUALISTIC FOR ME. USUALLY I END UP TOSSING UP MOST OF THE CRAP I ATE AFTER THE SHOW AROUND 1 OR 2 IN THE MORNING. EVERDAY FOR A MONTH I WILL USUALLY HAVE ICE CREAM.

Thread Information