wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

How do you build a routine?

I am new to the whole bodybuilding situation i have been powerlifting and now decided to go in to bodybuilding just a few questions. I know you have to build a routine and I was wondering what kind of music is good to use for one also Ill be doing all this by myself so i dont know how to real start off a routine I havent heard of anyone bbing around here so I cant get anyone to coach me. I have been watching posing videos and got the basics. What standard poses are they looking for in the begining thanks for the help sorry so many questions I just want to make sure I get everything right

wrstlr69sdnl
    Last edited by wrstlr69sdnl; 05-27-2003 at 09:36 PM.

bump

redrock is offline Member
    Music - Anything you want! Some guys go soft and melodic, but others do hard or fast. Those usually get the crowd into it. Gunter has done a routine with Journey. Go with what you like. Practice Practice Practice. Hit poses to the beat of the music.

Posing - You don't have to do all compulsory poses in your routine, that's what the other rounds are for. Do the poses that show off your strong points. I guess the best thing to do is just watch lots of routines. Go to some NPC shows and watch. REDROCK

P.S. George Thuroughgood's "Bad to the Bone" has been used waaaaaay too many times in posing routines. Avoid this song like grim death.

thanks redrock I just saw a posing routine with Chris Cormier with the theam to the terminator 2 downloaded it off kazaa

Thread Information