BIG R is offline Member

Question Killer MRP by Impact Nutrition

Has anyone out there used Killer MRP's to diet down before. It is new to me and I'd like to see if others out there may have an opinion how they worked. This is a complete Meal replacement pack (MRP). These MRP's would workout fine for me since I work 4-5 days a week like most people.

http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/killermrp_a.htm

Thanks for help

Big R

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG R
    Has anyone out there used Killer MRP's to diet down before. It is new to me and I'd like to see if others out there may have an opinion how they worked. This is a complete Meal replacement pack (MRP). These MRP's would workout fine for me since I work 4-5 days a week like most people.

http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/killermrp_a.htm

Thanks for help

Big R
    No I havn't tried to use it for dieting down, BUT I called those assholes for 2 reasons, one, get a FREE sample of the banana one. "Sure, no problem, that'll be 6.50 for shipping and handling." Where's the free part? Then I asked them to be a distributor to get a better price on a massive quanity buy, they laughed at me. So screw them. A little to cocky of a business for me.

BIG R is offline Member
    Dam, you'd think that you would be treated better for the price that those MRP's are going for. That sucks for customer service. I saw it advertised in Anabolic Insider magazine......says top right corner Call in for free sample!!! Guess it is all lies.

R

BIG R is offline Member
    I'm still going to try to order about 30 of them to see if it imroves my condition. I'll let you know how the Banansplit Ice Cream flavor delight tastes.......dam I'm hungry.

R

bitta is offline Associate Member
    those guys SUUUUUUUKKKK! sorry for the negativity but I swear they are con men(notice I didnt say artists) they screwed me on two free samples before,never got em. I love some of the product claims too, especially the "derma-gain" rub it on the spot you want to grow...uhh let me think????oh yeah on my johnson!

BIG R is offline Member
    Bitta,

I ended up getting my hands on like 30 of the packs of MRP's cause there is a friend of mine that is sponsered by Impact Nutrition now here in Texas. And hey, the stuff isnt half bad. Like it with some oats and natural peanut butter mixed in for my BK.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    not to say they arent good its just the company who sells them is a bit shady IMO because of there empty promises, like all of those samples that never made it to me or the outrages claims they make about thier products, I have heard that those mrp's are good though, I would like to try them but wouldnt waste my money waiting for an order to come that never arrives.

BIG R is offline Member
    bitta,

Yeah, I hear you on that one! Shady and expensive is exactly what they are. I just fell on some that a friend of mine gave me. I make them with my morning oats (banana split flAvor) tastes good with natural peanute butter and some cinnamon. BK was never so dam good. ALways looking to improve on diet to stay big while staying lean.

R

Thread Information