redrock is offline Member

Don't want to look like this again, help!!!

Ok, so obviously by the pictures you can see I lost lots of fat and LOTS of muscle. After a rough semester in college and a motorcycle accident, I am back to the same shape I was in in the first picture. Here are my questions.

6'2"
    230lbs.
    bf 30% or more
    20 years old
    Working out 4 days a week.

1) Is 2 15 minutes sessions of high intensity interval cardio everyday too much? One will be after workout.

2) I am currently going low carb, 150-200g a day, will 300g of protein and the rest from flax oil be ok? Trying to eat around 2200 calories.

3) I know now that I was eating too few calories, so now, what should my calories be like? BMR is 2300.

Any other suggestions. I want to lose fat and not muscle. I have been working out for a while, but never as serious as I am right now. Thanks for the help, REDROCK
    Last edited by redrock; 03-27-2013 at 07:02 PM.

redrock is offline Member
    anybody???

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would start your diet around 2800 calories and work from there, the combination of micro nutriens seems fine, try 40% protein, 30% carbs & 30% fat, i would go with 30min of low intensity cardio first thing in the morning...high intensity is too catabolic...XXL

Thread Information