Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: ask metalject anything?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    E and C are my go to. But for some reason I like running them with short esters like npp or tren a. I feel that way the test is always constant and I can add or take away othe compounds without much lag time. Nothing scientific just what I do.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    E and C are my go to. But for some reason I like running them with short esters like npp or tren a. I feel that way the test is always constant and I can add or take away othe compounds without much lag time. Nothing scientific just what I do.
    I do the same.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Metal did you do the 5on2off protocol for gh.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Metal did you do the 5on2off protocol for gh.
    No, every day. First thing in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    No, every day. First thing in the morning.
    You didn't split your dosage if it was over 8 ius? I was doing 5 iusat 2:30 am (growth cycle higher?) and 5 ius when I first woke up. I could only afford 5 on 2 off for 16 months. It was great. I can't afford or find real now.

You didn't split your dosage if it was over 8 ius? I was doing 5 iusat 2:30 am (growth cycle higher?) and 5 ius when I first woke up. I could only afford 5 on 2 off for 16 months. It was great. I can't afford or find real now.
    you did 10ius for 16 months? How did you like it? what did you notice?

I generally ran 4-5iu and normally only during prep. For years it was the regular old blue and yellow tops so it was hit or miss on the quality. Later on I was able to get a good deal on serostim and that made a big difference. That stuff was so expensive though I still kept it in the 4iu range but 4iu of that vs anything else was night and day. I have dabbled with larger doses but nothing worth mentioning as I was never able to afford it long enough.

Presently, if I could do whatever I wanted, I would run 3iu/ed year round of serostim or saizen but that is a lot of money.

you did 10ius for 16 months? How did you like it? what did you notice?
    This was back when the blue yellow and green tops were real and everybody wasn't dumping something under the colors. And reds.i didn't run 10 ius the whole time I stayed 5-6 ius for a long long time. It wasn't as good as pharm but it was legit back then. The first 10-12 months that's all I ran. Nothing else. It was amazing. Lean vascular growing. The last part I ran some test with it. Even better.

Metal-
    What was your protein ratio the last 8 weeks or 4 weeks before a show and meal timing. Did you eat every 2 hours 3 hours. Night feeding?

Metal-
    What was your protein ratio the last 8 weeks or 4 weeks before a show and meal timing. Did you eat every 2 hours 3 hours. Night feeding?
    6-7 meals a day, 50g per meal. No night time eating. IMO sleep is more important.
    When I was first starting out I did wake up once every night to eat but again the rest is more important.

6-7 meals a day, 50g per meal. No night time eating. IMO sleep is more important.
    When I was first starting out I did wake up once every night to eat but again the rest is more important.
    thanks metal. I too think sleep is over looked. I have to get up to pee at least once a night. good time to take gh if its ready to go in fridge.

I have ran drol 2 different times. both 5 weeks at 50mg and I did the 1st everyday before work out, so about 2pm. the other was ed right before bed. I felt like the results were better when taking before bed. any experience with this?

For the most part I've always taken all my gear first thing in the morning or at the end of the day. When it comes to orals, I have split them up throughout the day or taken them all at once and cannot tell any difference. As for Anadrol , the only time I would personally use it is for precontest. The stuff gives me bad insomnia and since I already have sleep issues the last few weeks of a diet anyway the Anadrol doesn't seem to help or hurt it either way in that regard.

davesah1 is offline Member
    Bostin Loyd......have you heard his stack and dosages and seen his one year transformations and other videos? The more I watch the guy the more I believe bodybuilding or being a monster in general is all about the drugs. What's your opinion on him? Obviously your gonna hate him for the most part, since he defies everything about these forums, but at least he's real.
    I think I've lost interest in the sport. I don't have the balls to gamble with my health like that.

I don't think he's ever going to be anything special but he is doing a damn good job marketing himself.

one of his quotes, "all i changed when prepping for the contra was my drug intake, not my training or my diet" and he won. I'm assuming he went on a cut prior for obvious reasons. He's not my role model, but I like his personality he's a genuine man.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-30-2014 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    Bostin Loyd......have you heard his stack and dosages and seen his one year transformations and other videos? The more I watch the guy the more I believe bodybuilding or being a monster in general is all about the drugs. What's your opinion on him? Obviously your gonna hate him for the most part, since he defies everything about these forums, but at least he's real.
    I think I've lost interest in the sport. I don't have the balls to gamble with my health like that.

I don't think he's ever going to be anything special but he is doing a damn good job marketing himself.

one of his quotes, "all i changed when prepping for the contra was my drug intake, not my training or my diet" and he won. I'm assuming he went on a cut prior for obvious reasons. He's not my role model, but I like his personality he's a genuine man.
    When I first saw one of his videos I thought he was just going to be another idiot kid running his mouth. Granted, he is young and sometimes it shows, but overall I like the guy. I've heard him make mistakes when he's talking about certain steroids or other gear items and how they function, but nothing major.

When he talks about what it takes or rather, what you have to take, he's not full of crap by any means. Are there top level national guys that take less than he does? Sure, but there are plenty that take just as much and even more.

And I would not say bodybuilding is all about drugs. I would say drugs/gear are an intricate factor. We all know you can't take a bunch of gear and look like king of the world. However, the idea that training and diet are more important, I disagree. All three are equally important in bodybuilding. And what's posted as general advice on a message board, no bodybuilder could stand a chance by following it. But that doesn't mean it's not good advice for the every day gym rat/gear head.

When I first saw one of his videos I thought he was just going to be another idiot kid running his mouth. Granted, he is young and sometimes it shows, but overall I like the guy. I've heard him make mistakes when he's talking about certain steroids or other gear items and how they function, but nothing major.

When he talks about what it takes or rather, what you have to take, he's not full of crap by any means. Are there top level national guys that take less than he does? Sure, but there are plenty that take just as much and even more.

And I would not say bodybuilding is all about drugs. I would say drugs/gear are an intricate factor. We all know you can't take a bunch of gear and look like king of the world. However, the idea that training and diet are more important, I disagree. All three are equally important in bodybuilding. And what's posted as general advice on a message board, no bodybuilder could stand a chance by following it. But that doesn't mean it's not good advice for the every day gym rat/gear head.
    Very nicely put man. I just don't understand how top guys like that can take doses like that but everyone on here seems so concerned with health issues when they're on 1/10 of the gear for 1/10 of the time. For the average joe PCT should be the biggest concern not upping the dose of test from 500 to a gram next cycle. He has to be under some intense medical watch, no?

He talks about experimenting with PH's at 17 and has never really stopped using since then. So if your committed to the lifestyle and accept staying on for the rest of your life how much damage can it do someone who took it at a young age if their HPTA never reached maturation yet will never be functioning again anyway? Granted I do believe it is very dumb to take them at a young age just cause. Either commit or never start at that point. Bodybuilding seems to have reach such a drugged up point I don't think I would be able to handle the stress of constantly watching my health at that extreme. Fck DHT causing hair loss, the stress of being a walking pharmacy and dealing with 10+ compounds would be enough to cause me to lose my hair.

I do believe other top guys are on doses he describes but it always bothered me how uniformed others (like friends) get unnerved when I tell them I ran a 500mg a week test cycle, saying I was gonna die and now horrible it is for me. The average person doesn't quite know how much you can, and some people do, abuse steroids and what recreational use is compared to what they in their minds associate with steroids use. You know what I mean. Saying yeah I'm on a cycle to someone not into the lifestyle pictures Arnold in their head and thinks on the extreme end of the spectrum. Honestly prob a bad judgement call on my part being open about my cycle use. Although, I'm not going to lie to people. I was accused of juicing since I was 17 (but never was). People are always going to find a excuse for their slack no matter what. Nice talking to you metalject.

also how does one even know they have genetic potential when that many drugs are involved brother?

also how does one even know they have genetic potential when that many drugs are involved brother?
    I wondered this and found my answer. Look at that ramy (he is young) who just won ny pro heavy weight I believe and been only lifting 3 years. There you have it.
    You take gear and your buddy does too. He gains 15 lbs solid you gain 6 lose 4. Haha

When it comes to aas you do not know till you take aas. But I know many who look very good within one year and others who dont even look like there on aas. Diet and training can play a part.

Very nicely put man. I just don't understand how top guys like that can take doses like that but everyone on here seems so concerned with health issues when they're on 1/10 of the gear for 1/10 of the time. For the average joe PCT should be the biggest concern not upping the dose of test from 500 to a gram next cycle. He has to be under some intense medical watch, no?

He talks about experimenting with PH's at 17 and has never really stopped using since then. So if your committed to the lifestyle and accept staying on for the rest of your life how much damage can it do someone who took it at a young age if their HPTA never reached maturation yet will never be functioning again anyway? Granted I do believe it is very dumb to take them at a young age just cause. Either commit or never start at that point. Bodybuilding seems to have reach such a drugged up point I don't think I would be able to handle the stress of constantly watching my health at that extreme. Fck DHT causing hair loss, the stress of being a walking pharmacy and dealing with 10+ compounds would be enough to cause me to lose my hair.

I do believe other top guys are on doses he describes but it always bothered me how uniformed others (like friends) get unnerved when I tell them I ran a 500mg a week test cycle, saying I was gonna die and now horrible it is for me. The average person doesn't quite know how much you can, and some people do, abuse steroids and what recreational use is compared to what they in their minds associate with steroids use. You know what I mean. Saying yeah I'm on a cycle to someone not into the lifestyle pictures Arnold in their head and thinks on the extreme end of the spectrum. Honestly prob a bad judgement call on my part being open about my cycle use. Although, I'm not going to lie to people. I was accused of juicing since I was 17 (but never was). People are always going to find a excuse for their slack no matter what. Nice talking to you metalject.
    Most bodybuilders don't keep that close of an eye on their health. I can't tell you of Bostin does, I don't know him, but most don't anymore than your every day person does. How bad is that? Who knows, but there is not a chance in this world it's as bad as people often make it out to be, think about it:

1. Guys have been using butt loads of steroids for decades and they're not dropping like flies or all dying at the age of 40. Sure, sometimes a bodybuilder dies, but most of them live into old age.

2. Most bodybuilders (Pros) have kids, very few don't have kids.

3. Most bodybuilders have hair (you brought up the hair argument). Sure you can lose your hair but that's genetic. You can't lose your hair unless you were going to lose it anyway.

All of that said, does that mean it's healthy? Nope, but neither is eating lard or smoking pot every day but plenty of people do that too.

Kind of a side note but still relevant to the topic, the bodybuilders that do die young, in my opinion it's far more often due to other things, not steroids - such as:

1. Severe diuretic abuse
    2. Rec drugs - this gets a lot of bodybuilders in trouble, particularly coke and pain meds.
    davesah1 likes this.

It's hard to know if you have what it takes to be a great bodybuilder until you've used gear. There are exceptions, there are some who are abnormal when they are natural but not most. Look at Dexter Jackson - his first show as an amateur he weighed what, 150lbs? I doubt anyone looked at him and said he'd one day win big pro shows that day.

Genetic response to gear is such a big part of the whole deal and you will never know what that response is like until you use it.

Metal- back to t3. I think you have used pretty much every range from 50mcg to probably 300 ed. I am asking what were the goods about going into 100+ and the bads. You mentioned you like around 50 or 75 if I remember. Why so low compared to what you can run.

Metal- what are your thoughts on nandrrolone decanoate. Obviously deca ! do not hear much about this compound on here?

stirated is offline Junior Member
    I wondered this and found my answer. Look at that ramy (he is young) who just won ny pro heavy weight I believe and been only lifting 3 years. There you have it.
    You take gear and your buddy does too. He gains 15 lbs solid you gain 6 lose 4. Haha
    I found myself having to reply to this, you know if you can win shows 100% natural at a National level.

Sorry most want to hear this but its true.

Sure in this age of mass drug consumption and the addition of tren things have changed.

But I believe the above stands true.

In Aus we have Lee Priest who is our best so far in my opinion, he was winning shows at 14, was he geared I think not, but in 1990 he won the Australia at 19 and looked like a different person.

I think you know when you lift a weight, you get this feeling like its what your meant to do, mind muscle connection comes easy, form is good right off the bat and you have the sense of belonging.
    Further to that growth happens reasonably easily, people think your geared your not, diet becomes important and social life seems like a waste, you get focused like you never thought possible.

All these are a indication this is your sport, in my opinion this should all happen before you even touch AAS.

For the rest off us myself included thank god for Gh and Tren lol.

Metal- back to t3. I think you have used pretty much every range from 50mcg to probably 300 ed. I am asking what were the goods about going into 100+ and the bads. You mentioned you like around 50 or 75 if I remember. Why so low compared to what you can run.
    Around 100mcg is my preference during a diet, which may or may not increase up to 200mcg. At 100mcg I run a little hotter, sweat a little more, etc. 150mcg+, that's harder to maintain for a long period of time, primarily because of the hunger and heat.

Off-season, if used, 50mcg is about it.

Metal- what are your thoughts on nandrrolone decanoate. Obviously deca! do not hear much about this compound on here?
    My thoughts? I don't think I have anything to add that you haven't heard before. Good steroid , side effect friendly, and of course things hurt less when you use it. I like Nandrolone , I wouldn't call it my favorite steroid of all time, that would be Tren , but nothing wrong with Deca or NPP.

Quote Originally Posted by stirated View Post
    I found myself having to reply to this, you know if you can win shows 100% natural at a National level.

Sorry most want to hear this but its true.

Sure in this age of mass drug consumption and the addition of tren things have changed.

But I believe the above stands true.

In Aus we have Lee Priest who is our best so far in my opinion, he was winning shows at 14, was he geared I think not, but in 1990 he won the Australia at 19 and looked like a different person.

I think you know when you lift a weight, you get this feeling like its what your meant to do, mind muscle connection comes easy, form is good right off the bat and you have the sense of belonging.
    Further to that growth happens reasonably easily, people think your geared your not, diet becomes important and social life seems like a waste, you get focused like you never thought possible.

All these are a indication this is your sport, in my opinion this should all happen before you even touch AAS.

For the rest off us myself included thank god for Gh and Tren lol.
    I can't imagine any man winning a national show in the U.S. naturally. I'm not saying it doesn't happen in other countries...I don't know anything about Australian bodybuilding but not a chance in the U.S. I'd say the last time anyone turned pro naturally was never.

stirated is offline Junior Member
    I can't imagine any man winning a national show in the U.S. naturally. I'm not saying it doesn't happen in other countries...I don't know anything about Australian bodybuilding but not a chance in the U.S. I'd say the last time anyone turned pro naturally was never.
    Well its a know fact that the USA is well ahead of us Aussies when it comes to bodybuilding lol, but my point was if you can't win a national show Natural bearing in mind our Nationals maybe smaller than yours then this sport is not for your gear wise,

To be honest the amount of drug use I seen at this years nationals nearly made me vomit, and most looked like shit.

Destined stomachs from insulin abuse, gyno everywhere and for what a plastic trophy.

If you have it you will know, im probably a hard marker on this but I believe its true.

Pro's have these 3 attributes,

1 One the ability to absorb huge amounts of drugs with minimum sides.

2 The genetic disposition to be able to use high doses and get better results than anyone else.

3 Symmetry.

Thats why I like this thread so much. Real stage competitor and how things are done.
    I have used at 50 mcg then I went to 75 and 100. Funny thing was I didn't notice any difference from 50 to 100.
    I have been running T3 for a few weeks now. I started at 50, then 75, then upped it to 100. I did not notice much at 50 or 75, but two days at 100 stripped four pounds off of me!

It kind of freaked me out, so I am back at 75.

Four pounds are still gone as of this morning. I do look noticeably leaner than just a few days ago.

I think hitting each body part 2x/wk is way too much gear or no gear. Most bodybuilders don't do that.
    Just so you know that people are actually listening to you, I used to (for years) do the following split, 1. chest and arms, 2. legs (inc. calves), 3. back and shoulders, 4. off, repeat.

I am now splitting up chest and arms into two separate days, splitting up shoulders and back, and moving calves to shoulder day.

Thoughts?

My initial impression is that I can hit the bodypart a lot harder. I thought I was being really intense, but I realize that I was partially saving myself to get through everything. For example, when I did just chest, instead of chest and arms, I realized a huge difference in my chest workout intensity, since I knew that was all I was doing and I was not going to be doing arms on the same day. I did not even realize I was subconsciously sparing myself like that.

David PvP is offline Junior Member
    What is you're opinion on hight test on a cut? i am thinking to go 1000 test /walong with 700 tren 300 mast,EQ 800 /w,initially i was at 700 prop/w and i want to bump it for libido problems,big big libido problems actually...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by David PvP View Post
    What is you're opinion on hight test on a cut? i am thinking to go 1000 test /walong with 700 tren 300 mast,EQ 800 /w,initially i was at 700 prop/w and i want to bump it for libido problems,big big libido problems actually...
    You need a rest not more gear buddy. You've been blasting for 6 months or so right?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

David PvP is offline Junior Member
    yes but i hope test can get it up.......

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    yes but i hope test can get it up.......
    Mate you'll be on 2g of test EVERY week before long.

HAVE A REST.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    I have been running T3 for a few weeks now. I started at 50, then 75, then upped it to 100. I did not notice much at 50 or 75, but two days at 100 stripped four pounds off of me!

It kind of freaked me out, so I am back at 75.

Four pounds are still gone as of this morning. I do look noticeably leaner than just a few days ago.
    Need to give t3 time to work. 50mcg was working just give it 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Just so you know that people are actually listening to you, I used to (for years) do the following split, 1. chest and arms, 2. legs (inc. calves), 3. back and shoulders, 4. off, repeat.

I am now splitting up chest and arms into two separate days, splitting up shoulders and back, and moving calves to shoulder day.

Thoughts?

My initial impression is that I can hit the bodypart a lot harder. I thought I was being really intense, but I realize that I was partially saving myself to get through everything. For example, when I did just chest, instead of chest and arms, I realized a huge difference in my chest workout intensity, since I knew that was all I was doing and I was not going to be doing arms on the same day. I did not even realize I was subconsciously sparing myself like that.

You're probably on a better track now. For example, if you're doing back and shoulders at the same time, odds are strong that you're not doing yourself any favors. If you're training for over an hour, odds are strong you're on the wrong path.

I may have mentioned this before, I can't remember - there are a lot of guys that split their leg training up, one day for quads and one day for hams. It's the only way they can give full attention to each side, front and back. This isn't necessary for everyone, but if your hams are lagging behind your quads significantly it's not a bad thing to try.

Another good thing to consider, don't get stuck in the idea that everything has to be trained once in a week. There's nothing magical about a 7 day schedule, maybe you'd do better with a 9 day schedule, which would mean every body part is hit once every 9 days. If you're having to split your body parts up even more then an extended week is unavoidable. This isn't to say by any means every one has to do this, I'd say most can do just fine with a standard 7 day week. The point, you just have to find what works best. If you're stuck, that means whatever you're doing isn't best - pretty simple.

Libido issues are more commonly associated with estrogen or progesterone problems. Your libido can be perfect on low doses of test or high doses of test as long as the other two hormones are not out of control. As far as high doses of test and dieting, if you're trying to maintain enormous amounts of size while dieting, then yeah, you'll probably need to maintain higher doses of test. It just depends on what you're after.

Back in Black's advice isn't bad advice - you might want to consider regrouping if you're having problems.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    The last week before the show you start thinking what the first thing you're going to have. Then change your mind over and over.

Every commercial on tv is Pizza Hut or KFC. Bastards. Lol
    Ive been going through this for weeks. Hell I woke up last night at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep because I was thinking of what Im gonna eat next Saturday night. Ive never been this hungry in my life 10 mins after eating Im starving and watching the clock for the next feeding

Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    Ive been going through this for weeks. Hell I woke up last night at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep because I was thinking of what Im gonna eat next Saturday night. Ive never been this hungry in my life 10 mins after eating Im starving and watching the clock for the next feeding
    That bad huh?
    Are you prep for a show?

canesfan804 is offline Member
    That bad huh?
    Are you prep for a show?
    Yea I've got 7 days left. Some days are not bad but the last 2 have been a little rough. I eat plenty of food it's just that it doesn't last.

Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    Yea I've got 7 days left. Some days are not bad but the last 2 have been a little rough. I eat plenty of food it's just that it doesn't last.
    Weight height how many calories are you eating?
    You on t3, albu, or clen

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information