Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: ask metalject anything?

David PvP is offline Junior Member
    Did you ever had gyno problems? i am currently on prop 350/w,tren ace 700/w,and nippels are hard and sensitive,and i cant understand why since prop should not aromatize at taht low of a dose...also arimidex 0.25 eod,added vit b6 for progesterone since i cant find caber in my country,and diet is on spot only carbs in are oats,i want to start using nolva 20 ed but heard that it doesnt go along with tren,i might get my hands on letrozole in a couple of dayz ,you think it might help?

btw added 2 photos of my progress in 1 year,the fat shed is about 77 lbs,and i still have alot of fat...i think i am around 15 % fat atm,and around 35 when i started

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Testosterone aromatizes regardless of the form of testosterone you use and regardless of the dose you're using. Gyno results in aromatization increasing estradiol levels to a point to where they activate the mammary tissue in the chest. Where this threshold is will be different for every man. But it's possible to develop gyno with a TRT dose of testosterone...it's not as likely as some tend to think but still very possible. So that would lend to gyno being possible with any dose of testosterone.

Nipples being hard and sensitive does not mean it's gyno, it could be a possible early indicator of gyno but it's not the best one. Your nipples can become more sensitive due to increases in libido. It's very common for men to start taking testosterone, libido goes up and nipples become more sensitive and more erect. Now this can become less common when you're taking massive doses of testosterone and other hormones, still possible (very) but a little less. Reason - libido functions best when everything's honed in. As you're at a lower dose of testosterone but still in the performance range, you may simply be at a more stable hormonal level and balance between testosterone and estradiol, therefore a stronger libido and more active nipples.

Advice - have your testosterone and E2 sensitive levels checked. If all looks good, then the issue is not E2 induced gyno. You may also want to see where progresterone is at. Tren is a progesterone and can activate the mammary tissue just like estradiol even though the Tren hormone itself does not aromatize. Tren induced gynecomastia is not as common as testosterone induced, but it does occur. If you need caber to help with this but have no access, try Prami, AR-R has it. I do not know if they ship to your area or not, I'm sure they can answer that for you.

As for my own personal gyno history, I had a decent size lump grow under the right side of my right nipple, not under the nipple but to the left. Started out about the size of a dime and grew to about the size of a quarter but rounder in depth. I took Letrzole 2.5mg/ed for 14 days, reduced to 1mg/ed for 1wk and it had for the most part subsided. I then switched back to anastrozole, 1mg/ed for a wk or two and then 0.5mg for the remainder. No issues since.

I have noticed in the past few months that the area around my nipples and front of my chest is a little flabbier than it's been in quite awhile. I'm hoping getting back on the wagon a little harder with diet and training will take care of it. But I do suspect (strongly suspect) that if I ever decided to bodybuild again, I would need to have my glands removed. At the age I'm at now and the past history of use and hormone craziness everywhere, I think full-blown gyno supreme would result if I didn't.

Oh and on the Nolvadex question, I'm not sure I can answer this as I'm not aware of Nolva having a negative affect on Tren. Maybe someone else can speak on that. But if the problem is gyno that is already rearing symptoms, I'd have very little faith that it can remedy it. If it's gyno that's already set in, and it doesn't sound like it from the way you described it but if it is, in such cases having it removed is all you can do.

Congratulations on your progress! You can definitely tell you've made notable and good changes, KEEP IT UP!
    David PvP likes this.

Thanks Metal

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    I'm curious about the off-season. How do you lay out a whole year when you got 2-3 shows?
    All the talk is usually about contest-prep and i understand why, but how is the off-season. You explained that you need to do more gear when prepping for contest than the off-season but how do you "gear-up" in the off-season?
    If you got spring-contests, of 2-3 or something, you save 12-14 weeks for the cut but the other weeks after contest or before you start cutting, do you just maintain? Or do you bulk up heavy to come back next season with loads of new muscle or what?
    Would have been nice if you got time to give an example of a whole year, but i understand that its very individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermaul View Post
    I'm curious about the off-season. How do you lay out a whole year when you got 2-3 shows?
    All the talk is usually about contest-prep and i understand why, but how is the off-season. You explained that you need to do more gear when prepping for contest than the off-season but how do you "gear-up" in the off-season?
    If you got spring-contests, of 2-3 or something, you save 12-14 weeks for the cut but the other weeks after contest or before you start cutting, do you just maintain? Or do you bulk up heavy to come back next season with loads of new muscle or what?
    Would have been nice if you got time to give an example of a whole year, but i understand that its very individual.
    A year for me would look something like this:

Jan-March (maybe into April depending on show date(s)
    A lot of testosterone , fair amount of nandrolone , maybe rotating Tren and Nandrolone if a long off-season. Sometimes Dbol sometimes not - but it's never really used for any other than because it's fun with one exception. In some cases I've used Dbol to help break past a sticking point. For me, that's the only real beneficial use I've ever had for it.

After first 3-4 months of the year, start contest cycle. I might run only testosterone before the prep starts, but that just depends on timing and needs.
    Run contest style stacks from April/May-August or September. That's only if doing multiple shows.

If only doing one show or a couple shows back to back, that means contest prep for 16-18wks and once shows are over stay on low dose of testosterone.

There were plenty of years Nov-Dec I ran nothing. Maybe 200mg of testosterone, or maybe not.

And there were years where I stayed on off-seaon plans for long periods of time, maybe 9 months of the year and then 3 months of prep. So those years was full gear use the whole time.

I never had a set thing I followed every year. Each year simply went the way I needed it to go based on the shows I wanted to do,

So as you can see, off-season cycles were fairly simple for me. I didn't mess with HGH during the off-season. Back then I could only afford HGH during prep. Funny, now that I have more money I have no desire to bodybuild...that's the way life often goes.

Sample off-season stack for me:

Test-e (usually Testoviron ) 1000-1750mg/wk
    Nandrolone 400-600mg/wk
    I ran 800-900mg/wk of nandrolone a couple times but I felt very strange so I stopped.
    If I used Dbol it would be anywhere from 50-100mg/ed
    If Tren was used in off-season it would be preceded by 8wks of NPP and then I'd start Tren. I'd run Tren and NPP together for 1-2 was and then Tren only. If Tren was used, normally at 400-500mg/wk.

So again, as you can see more gear was used in contest prep. For example, although Nandrolone might make me feel weird at a higher dose in the off-season I'd run it at a high dose I prep, and Tren for me was normally 600-700mg during prep. Then add all the other things, it's just a lot of gear.

Is it/was it all worth it for me? Heck, I don't know. I don't have any health issues other than low testosterone - nothing life threatening. I did enjoy my bodybuilding time but it did cost a lot of money and you could call it wasted money. It definitely held my life back in many areas and it dies most who mess with it.
    David PvP, NACH3 and william981125 like this.

What was your experience with EQ over the years?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David PvP
    I'm curious about this too. Because I love running eq honestly. But you never see anyone on this site that likes it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey Metal... Thx for sharing your planned out year when in off season to prep! Very interesting, I always knew many ran more gear during prep... But thought the off season was when/where they(any BB) tried packing on as much LBM as possible(as the pros are staying leaner now a days) and figured their blasts would be much higher doses for shorter durations(ie; Short Burst Cycling/Slingshot method etc)

I'm thinking(I'm on HRT already) but would like to transform my body further and in a year I think it's very possible... I'm looking to blast for 4-6wks at high doses... Bring test down(what would you say is a good dose(just upper end TRT like 200-50/wk)... BW.... Re prime... And hit another blast but if BW comes back gtg I'd like to do this for a yr or so... What are your thoughts! I do do some fitness modeling as well(so one of the many reasons to do what I'm planning plus to push the limits for myself!
    Thanks Metal!

Quote Originally Posted by David PvP View Post
    Was the first steroid I ever used. I didn't really know what I was doing at the time. It was around 12wks at 400mg a week with the last 4 or 5wks having 50mg of Winstrol added in every other day. Gained some decent strength and looked a little better but it wasn't anything to write home about. As years went by and I figured out what I was doing I would regularly use EQ during the first 8wks of prep, normally around 200mg/eod. I think it's a decent steroid for prep, particularly the front end but for off-season bulking, if you're really looking to pack on size, it's not the best choice. Can you make gains? Yes, but there are better options.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey Metal... Thx for sharing your planned out year when in off season to prep! Very interesting, I always knew many ran more gear during prep... But thought the off season was when/where they(any BB) tried packing on as much LBM as possible(as the pros are staying leaner now a days) and figured their blasts would be much higher doses for shorter durations(ie; Short Burst Cycling/Slingshot method etc)

I'm thinking(I'm on HRT already) but would like to transform my body further and in a year I think it's very possible... I'm looking to blast for 4-6wks at high doses... Bring test down(what would you say is a good dose(just upper end TRT like 200-50/wk)... BW.... Re prime... And hit another blast but if BW comes back gtg I'd like to do this for a yr or so... What are your thoughts! I do do some fitness modeling as well(so one of the many reasons to do what I'm planning plus to push the limits for myself!
    Thanks Metal!
    What a pro does is anyone's guess and whatever you can guess is probably right as it pertains to the person in question. There are plenty of them that do short high dose blast and plenty who run longer plans. It just depends on what works from them. You get to that level and by that time you've usually figured out what works better.

As far as your plan, I assume you want to stay as lean and hard as possible due to modeling. If that's the case, just keep your testosterone levels where you feel best, don't get too worried about the actual dosing amount. You may need 200mg/wk to do that, but you may only need 100mg. When it comes to the transformation you're looking for, other items will be more beneficial. In my opinion, Tren and Masteron would be good picks. I don't know what your experience or comfort level with those steroids is but 300-500mg/wk of both can transform you in a big way. If you can add HGH to it then even better.
    NACH3 likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    . If you can add HGH to it then even better.
    Since u brought up HGH I have a question. I really want to bring my body to the next level and I know that HGH can do that but I know I will need 5+iu ed, so pharmacy grade is out of the question and not just from me but from a bunch of people. Is Chinese colored tops the only other way to go around getting more for ur buck? People keep saying its crap but st the same time I keep seeing people that are on it making insane results along side AAS. is it best just to stay a way from it or is there respectable Chinese makers out there?

The Chinese stuff is really the only way you can go unless you're filthy rich. The bad news is there's a ton of crap out there, but the good news is there's plenty of decent stuff too. It can be a role of the dice.

As far as how much you need, you always here people say you have to stay on it for a year or more to get anything out of it, I disagree. Yes, the longer you stay on the better but shorter periods of use can still be beneficial. 12-16wks of use leading up to comp can make a big difference in conditioning and your overall look.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    The Chinese stuff is really the only way you can go unless you're filthy rich. The bad news is there's a ton of crap out there, but the good news is there's plenty of decent stuff too. It can be a role of the dice.

As far as how much you need, you always here people say you have to stay on it for a year or more to get anything out of it, I disagree. Yes, the longer you stay on the better but shorter periods of use can still be beneficial. 12-16wks of use leading up to comp can make a big difference in conditioning and your overall look.
    I gotta buddy who uses generics(or the Chinese stuff) he get bw all the time(but we know hes gotta get it while it's pulsing) but he even said I get some really good stuff and other times it's Sh!t! Like Metal said it's definitely a roll of the dice but he's gotten some great results(he's been running it for a couple yrs now(and he'll also switch back and forth from RX to generics(obviously the price)...

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Metal, just finished reading the entire thread. Just wanted to say thanks for taking your time to share. Personally, I found your thoughts to be very beneficial and solid advice. Happy New Year bro!

Metalject, if one has poor genetics for this sport, is insulin use necessary to do well as an amateur? Can anybody, even with good genetics, turn pro without it?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary
    Metalject, if one has poor genetics for this sport, is insulin use necessary to do well as an amateur? Can anybody, even with good genetics, turn pro without it?
    I know multiple top amateurs and they all use it on and off. But the initial big size they put is in part due to insulin IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary
    I know multiple top amateurs and they all use it on and off. But the initial big size they put is in part due to insulin IMO.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I dunno if anyone asked you this or no but what do you think about synthol? I'm not talking about those crazy guys injecting the oil like crazy who look like idiots, but i'm curious about the science behind it and that whole thing about it can go into muscle fascia and make room for grow? Do you know anyone who used it?

* btwI'm not gonna use it for sure
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 04-11-2016 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Necessary to do well as an amateur? No, not necessary.
    Turn pro without it? Yes, you can turn pro without it.
    Do well as a pro? Define do well? Win the Olympia? Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    I dunno if anyone asked you this or no but what do you think about synthol? I'm not talking about those crazy guys injecting the oil like crazy who look like idiots, but i'm curious about the science behind it and that whole thing about it can go into muscle fascia and make room for grow? Do you know anyone who used it?

* btwI'm not gonna use it for sure
    I know quite a few who've used it, meaning they have outright admitted it to me. In some cases it looks fine and most wouldn't know. In many it looks weird. What the secret is to weird or not weird I honestly don't know. I have zero experience with it.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    - GAL -->

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Hi mike, could you explain more? Do you believe in site hypertrophy with water based drugs??
    Bustin loyd is using synthol and he is saying that synthol is the best supplement , i'm not approving his method but there are some secrets about those big guys . You see there is so much negative talk about steroids , and now synthol , i know some idiots injecting them and look like clouds but don't you think it has it's place ??

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    Hi mike, could you explain more? Do you believe in site hypertrophy with water based drugs?? Bustin loyd is using synthol and he is saying that synthol is the best supplement , i'm not approving his method but there are some secrets about those big guys . You see there is so much negative talk about steroids , and now synthol , i know some idiots injecting them and look like clouds but don't you think it has it's place ??
    and inflammation will cause you to blur the definition in your arms. Synthol If done properly in the off season it works very well.

Bostin loyd doesn't know what he is doing. His arms look like balloons.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    - GAL -->

• Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information