saboudian is offline Senior Member

saboudian- Final week of contest prep

Alright guys, tell me what you think about this prep, this is my first contest by the way, i'm all natural, and am gonna take otc taraxatone.

Last leg workout is 15 days out, will do last heavy weight training workout 10 days out. Last cardio session will be the sunday morning before the show. Will cut ECA 1 week out. I will only drink spring water for the week of the show, will drink at least 2 gallons a day. BTW, as for weight, i'm in the low 170's right now.

As for tanning crap, tues i will shave for last time, wed is 1 coat protan, thurs 1 coat of protan, fri 2-3 coats of protan, sat will apply dreamtan at house before leaving, touch up dreamtan before prejudging and nightshow.

Week of show

Sunday is a High Carb day.

Monday and Tuesday before show

Just resting up and practicing my posing these 2 days. No weight training or cardio.

As far as diet goes, just gonna be low carb days, pretty much all chicken/salmon

Wednesday

6 am- 1 apple, 50g chicken

7:00- Decarb Workout (full body circuit, 4 sets)

8:15ish- 60g dextrose

8:30- 150g chicken, 120g organic cornflakes

10:00,11:30,1:00- 125g chicken, 80g organic cornflakes

3:00,5:00,7:00- 125g chicken, 200g potato

8:30- 150g chicken, 50g potato

9:00-go to sleep

Thursday

6am,8:00- 125g chicken, 300g potato

9:45- 125g chicken, 250g potato

11:45- 175g chicken, 225g potato

1:45- 175g chicken, 200g potato

3:45- 200g chicken, 150g potato

5:45- 200g chicken, 125g potato

8:00- 200g chicken, 100g potato, 3 taraxatone pills

9:00- sleep

Friday

6am- 5 whole large eggs

8:00,10:30,1:00,3:30,5:45- 200g eye of round steak

NOTE: 3 taraxatone pills at 10:30 meal and 3 taraxatone pills at 5:45 meal

Cut water at 6pm (18 hrs out from prejudging)

8:00- 2 whoppers with a couple packets of ketchup, 1 cream filled donut afterwards

9:30- 100g steak

Saturday (day of contest)

6am- wake up

6:15- Mcdonalds meal, western omlet bagel ( or something along that line) , pancakes with lots of syrup, if still not full, will eat creamfilled donuts till i'm full but not forcing myself (probably only 1 or 2 donuts if needed)

8:15- 3 cream filled donuts

9:45- 50g chicken,50g steak, 50g potato, just mixing all this together
    [I'm thinking about deleting this (9:45 meal) and moving my 8:15 meal to 8:45]

10:45- 10 sour patch kids, lil bit of chocolate, 125 mL H2O

11:45- Pump up

12:00- prejudging, gulp some honey and a lil bit of h20

12:30, 2:30. 4:30- 100g steak,100g chicken,100g potato, sip on gatorade (maybe a total of 2-3 oz between prejudgin and night show)

5:45- 5 sour patch kids, lil bit of chocolate, 60 mL H2O

6:45- pump up

7:00- night show, gulp some honey and a lil bit of h20

Rest of day- party my ass off and show off trophy

Alright thats it, please gimme any critique that you can.
    Last edited by saboudian; 06-21-2003 at 10:02 PM.

redrock is offline Member
    Everything looks good, just one thing, i've been to a few contest before with friends who were competing and they usually carbed up with stuff a little cleaner that the fast food. Usually waffles and stuff. If the whoppers and mcdonalds works for you, then don't mind me, just from my experience I have never seen those type of carb up meals. I usually see ice cream, waffles, pancakes and stuff of that nature. Just opinion. Best of luck! REDROCK

hehe, you can see that i've been heavily influenced by Mike_xxL.

I thought about going with a steak, french fries, and danish for my big fat load meal but i know mike goes with whoppers and i talked with a few guys around here and they all go with whoppers, so i figured it can't be much of a risk.

As far as the McDonald's meal, i talked to some guys around here and they'll go with 12 poached eggs instead, but mike_xxl suggested the mickey D meal and i trust him more than some of the guys i've been talking with.

I'm still lookin to get a couple more replies if i can, i'd like to see what Dr. D thinks, but i don't know how often he checks the boards any more.
    Last edited by saboudian; 06-11-2003 at 10:50 AM.

Just messin around at the good ole dunkin donuts web site, probably a bad place to be at when you're dieting.

Anyways looks like i'll go with this donut for day of contest, and i'll eat 3 of em.

http://www.dunkindonuts.com/nutritio....jsp?id=DD-519

Gonna make a couple other changes.

Got some taraxatone from GNC. I'm gonna take 3 at my 11:00 and another 3 at my 5:45 meal on friday.

I'm gonna throw in some gatorade mix with the water i sip between prejudging and evening.

I'm am also gonna take a quick gulp of honey as i walk on stage and a sip of water with it.

Alright, no more changes for now. I'd still like to see some more replies if i can get some.
    Last edited by saboudian; 06-14-2003 at 10:52 AM.

bump

Well, been thinking about this a lil more and I'll just write down my thoughts.

I'm trying to figure out when to cut my multi-vitamin but not sure about that yet.

On day of show, i'm thinking about deleting the 9:45 meal, but haven't made a decision yet.

I think thats about it, if any of you guys have any thoughts or opinions at all, please don't be shy.

Note: To all the guys doing a show and doing research. This is just a rough outline. I stopped making changes cause no one responded.
    Last edited by saboudian; 06-21-2003 at 10:01 PM.

Thread Information