Thread: 6 weeks out

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member

6 weeks out

What do you guys think? Do I look on track? My first show is July 19.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 weeks out-6-weeks-out.jpg  

I'm 6'3" at 240#. Been having a real hard time staying focused on the diet. Still doing 45 minutes on the bike every morning (before food intake)

chinups Guest
    Its a really crappy picture and hard to tell but you look to be in good shape.

dangit is offline Member
    Give us some mandatory shots.

-front double bicep
    -front lat
    -arms overhead oblique
    -back double bicep
    -side tricep
    -back lat
    -most muscular

The only way to tell is by doing the poses that the judges are going to rate you on.

I promise to have BETTER pics with the right poses at 3pm central time. Please come back and take a look then. I'm guessing it's best to actually contract the poses? I figured it might be better if it was in a relaxed state to tell how the diet was going.

I know it's a little past 3pm, but if you want to see them I need your e-mail address because the reply board is telling me there to big.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Open up the pic in paint. Find the stretch/skew option, shrink it as much as needed, resave it, and post it.

Thanks for the info Saboudian.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 weeks out-6w0-side-chest.jpg  

More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 weeks out-6wo-abs.jpg  

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 weeks out-6wo-front-bi.jpg  

one more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 weeks out-6wo-front-lat.jpg  

one more time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 weeks out-6wo-back-bi.jpg  

last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6 weeks out-6wo-back.jpg  

Thanks a lot Peter Does it look like I'm track for being at 6 weeks? I now the pictures are fuzzy, but the guy who took them was doing legs at the time. Little shaky.

dangit is offline Member
    I think that you're right on track. Looking real good. Just keep on loosing a bit more fat, get a tan and make sure you get 4-6 litres a day of water and you'll have no problem going into the show real shreded.

Just don't do anything to drastic. Start posing every day for 30 min. sessions to get your endurance up and it'll help bring out your seperation even more. Shouldn't have a problem kicking some butt looking like you do.

Thanks dangit. I hope you mean what you say. I can take it if you want to make some serious remarks. I'm no virgin to getting told I need to work on this and that. I need the honesty to make myself better.

chinups Guest
    Thats more like it. Get real strict and burn that fat off man. Looking good. You are going to do real well.

Chins

dangit is offline Member
    Nope, I think you're doing real good. you're in a real good position at 6 weeks out. You can already see the xmas tree in your lower back. Looks like you're holding a bit of water at some spots, but that's no big deal and you can work that off by posing every night, drinking lots of water and going to the tanning beds.

Thanks gentlemen. Dangit - Alot of thanks for you input. With a picture like your tricep pose, I tend to belive what you have to say!!! Sweet pic! If you don't mind, what is on and off weight? Height?

dangit is offline Member
    I'm between 5.6" and 5.7". My contest weight was 183lbs. I was around 187-188lbs 4-5 days before the contest and droped around 4lbs of water the day before the show for the weigh in.

I'm around 210lbs right now. I was 208lbs around 3 months before I started dieting for my last show.

Hey is that a gym you have set up in your basement? If it is, then it looks like you've got a pretty good setup

That is actually at the office. The owner of the company is heavy into personal training and working out. I've known him since I was a pup. (Tight families) It's about 30 yards by 20 yards and has ALL the right equipment.

dangit is offline Member
    I need to work at a place like that... SWEET

Hey dangit.....check out your web site. Nice job. A little disappointed that I didn't see a meassage board. If you don't mind I'd like to use you for info when I need it. I'm sure you have tons of people begging already, but your time won't be wasted HERE.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    What are your stats captainnutrition? You are in AWESOME condition for 6 weeks out! Keep lowering your calories a little bit each week. Your metabolism drops as your weight drops.

I wonder, where did you start, where are you now and how long have you been training? Once again, nice work. I truly wish I were as well prepared for my first show as you.

dangit is offline Member
    yeah, I'm wondering how things are going too. You must only have 4 weeks left or even less. Any new progress?

You guys are great for the ego. It is getting better every day. It seems every morning I wake up and see more and more veins on the mid section, and thighs.
    Have to confess something. I've been visting my mother for the past couple of days and she won't stop making desserts. I have been very good when it comes to that. Blackberry pie, Chocolate cake, homemade freaking ice-cream...she says it's for the 3 little ones. But where I had a hard time was last night. I ate so many pork chops and sweet potatoes and salad that I looked like I had a beer belly and let me tell you it hurt!!!! After 3 hours freaking hours it was still big. I know I'm not suppose to stuff my self but I was doing the cooking. And of course when you're cooking you tend to eat. So when we sat down to eat I was already full and My Lovely Mother made me eat with the fam.
    Got up this morning felling ok and headed for the bike. 45 minutes 20% increase of a normal HR. I think I just eat protein today, what do you think????
    I plan on posting some more pics in a week.
    The worries of looking to fat for the show are getting less and less every day. I didn't realize how fast BF drops when it starts to drop. The diet is a true test of the mind. But I will say this, once the viens come in, the diet does seem to get easier because the results you get make you feel so good.

roidman - I started hitting the weights about 12 years ago. weighed about 190 when I started. Didn't do my first gear till 2 1/2 years ago. Before I started my diet I was 261#. I'm looking to weigh in at 230 or better at show time.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    you are looking great for 6 weeks out from that pic you need to lose a little fat in you hams but overall looking real good a good tan and better lights will help you out a lot too, but most of all you look like you could have a tendency to hold a little water (lower back and hams), do your best to flush it all out and i think you will rock the stage

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    As most already said you look great and right on track...XXL

BIG R is offline Member
    Look good! Just get on the tanning fast. Don;t tan 1 week out. Just get Pro Tan and dream tan

R

I started tanning 2 1/2 weeks ago. And it's looking good, by the way.
    Not to worry gentlemen the fat is dropping and the weight is staying the same. Still hoping to hit 230# at the weigh in. I will be posting some more pics at the end of next week.
    Dangit - You have been ALOT of help!!!!! Haven't cheated in 3 full days. Yes, it is amazing!

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    Keep going man. You're going to come in looking incredible!

Jason

Made another thread with the newer pics. "From 6 down to 1" Take a look.

Thread Information