Thread: Advice

primetime7 is offline New Member
    my first show is 10 weeks away, I'm 25. 5' 8" 3/4in 195lbs,11%bf.my coach has my diet on lock, 7 meals a day every 2-3 hours ,313 G protein,255carb and 35 g fats. I have test e200, anavar , and clue on hand. Looking to get t3 in a couple weeks as well. I plan on taking clen 8 weeks out 2 weeks on 2 weeks off til the show. I plan to take test e by itself for 3 weeks to let it kick in before starting the anavar. With the time left and needing to improve my physique before the show, what dosing should I use for test e each week, and once the anavar starts how much as well? Hopefully I am within the rules of the forum to post this. Thanks for the advice
    Last edited by primetime7; 08-05-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime7
    my first show is 10 weeks away, I'm 25. 5' 8" 3/4in 195lbs,11%bf.my coach has my diet on lock, 7 meals a day every 2-3 hours ,313 G protein,255carb and 35 g fats. I have test e200, anavar, and clue on hand. Looking to get t3 in a couple weeks as well. I plan on taking clen 8 weeks out 2 weeks on 2 weeks off til the show. I plan to take test e by itself for 3 weeks to let it kick in before starting the anavar. With the time left and needing to improve my physique before the show, what dosing should I use for test e each week, and once the anavar starts how much as well? Hopefully I am within the rules of the forum to post this. Thanks for the advice
    my diet is in lock my coach has me on it good, 350g protein, 255 carbs and 75fats. I'm not worried about water retention because I have wrestled my whole life so I know how to cut water weight

Which one is it?

What do you mean which is it?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime7
    What do you mean which is it?
    You posted two different diets that you are on at the moment. Which one are you on.

I mistyped the 350 G protein and 75g fats, it's really the 313g pro, 255carbs, 35 g fats

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would say test minimum 500mg per week...also at some point i would want to change the macros and increase the EFA and reduce the carbs, or perhaps cycle the carbs and change the macros accordingly...i dont like clen but to each their own, other then that good luck...

Yeah my coach will change my macros when needed, for test I was thinking of going week1:200mg week 2: 400mg week3:600mg to let it kick in and weeks 4-8:800mg per week and week9: drop to 400mg week10: 200mg. And then take erase pro with nolvadex for a pct.how should I dose the anavar weekly for best cutting results?

I have never been a fan of this type of pyramid cycles. i am a promoter of front loading. This means you take double the dose on day 1 and then 1/2 of the first dose...so for example 800mg of test day one and day 7 would be 400mg...i have done a post on frontloading here years ago, maybe you can find it...this allows for quicker plasma saturation and more even levels through out the cycle..

I looked and the search bar thing is being dumb kept saying error, Iv very briefly heard about front loading, so after the 2nd dose how would you dose from there on out? And second part of that question if your competition was in 10 weeks and another 3 weeks after would you come off for the first competition or run til the 2nd?

Below is the post i wrote...

I have been reading so many posts about when will my gear kick in...and quite frankly i am gettin gsick of it...so i decided to put up a post that will explain all of that in about as clear format as i can. No matter what gear you take, this formula applies to everything, the acctual numbers might be fictitious but the concept is the same no matter what gear you choose. First off all let’s clear up the idea of esters. Esters do not slow down the initial release of hormones into blood stream they only extend the half-life of the drugs. Half-life mean that, that is you inject certain amount of drug, in a certain amount of day half of that drug will still be active. For example if you take 250mg of drug and it’s half life is 7 days, that means that in 7 days there will be 125mg of that drug still active in your system. With all AS once they are injected there is a huge release that takes place and most of the drug is in your system within 1 day. The only reason that some people do not feel the effect immediately is that the buildup of that drug to substantial/effective amount takes place over time. There is a solution to that; it’s called front loading. Front loading means taking double or triple (I recommend double) amount of the drug on your first day of the cycle. For example if you were planning to take 250mg of Sust per week, you would take 500mg on day 1 of your cycle. I hope this all makes sense and clears up a few misconceptions about “when is my gear going to kick in”, because it’s RIGHT NOW!!! As I said it works for everything, EQ, Deca , Test any ester, Tren Eenth, Masteron everything…just the half life’s change.

Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg

Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

Now you tell me which cycle you want to be on.

Do you have to place at the first show? if yes then might want to play it different, if not then i would cut out the long esters 2 weeks out of the second show...

That was great info thank you! I would like to place that's my goal atleast.

Also there was a mix up with my order and they gave me dbol instead of anavar , iv read mixed reviews on cutting with dbol, will it work? Or too much bloat?

I know national level guys that use dbol at 25 to 50mg per day through out their contest prep, i prefer anavar but it will keep you full...

Would you say just to come off of it a week or two before the show so if the is any bloat or water it can be gone by that time?

no keep it all the way through and ad Letrozol for last 2 weeks to get rid of the estro bloat...most guys will add Anadrol or Dbol for last week anyway to get extra fulness...

Is letroZol like an aromatise or how ever you spell/say it lol

Letrozol is aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or aromasin ...just stronger...

Okay great thanks, you asked if I had to place at this show, well no it's my first one but in my head I have to place I won't take anything less than placing top 4, you said we might have to play it different how so?

biged76 is offline New Member
    Needing a little help
    Been reeding about Albuterol and the benefits over Clen
    Any feedback appreciated ?
    Also unable to find it anywhere in tablet format

Thread Information