Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How to get to 4% bodyfat.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    I was 3 or so weeks out on the treadmill and a commercial for IHOP came on...pancake after pancake, and while this will sound insanely ridiculous (because it is ridiculous), a tear rolled out of my eye.
    i actually lol'd. that's some funny shit!!

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree with cocaine and meth helping get extra lean, I have done blow in the past and even when I was shredded I retained water like a water balloon. I realize this was probably a joking reference, but those drugs are horrible for water retention. I don't play around with that shite anymore, but when young and dumb, well, you know how it goes.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    I disagree with cocaine and meth helping get extra lean, I have done blow in the past and even when I was shredded I retained water like a water balloon. I realize this was probably a joking reference, but those drugs are horrible for water retention. I don't play around with that shite anymore, but when young and dumb, well, you know how it goes.
    100% I was kidding. I'd never seriously suggest using meth or anything else of the sort. Maybe that was a pretty tasteless joke I can understand that.
    Last edited by RigPig; 12-17-2014 at 06:58 PM.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    No not tasteless at all, I was just giving my experience in the past. People actually think the johnny crack diet will get them super lean, lol.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post

This is truth & factual information

It's just the way it is - people lose reason when they reach a certain point & will stop at nothing @ obtaining their goals

They are extreme stimulants and will make an EC stack seem like nothing

The questionabilty of the efficiency is not the problem or question, but it's the outcome. These are the most harsh and extreme stimulants - Now combined with the world of bodybuilding, you're screaming for true life shortening disaster.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    based on all this experience, i think there's a distribution in what people can achieve 'naturally' like with muscle mass.

i recently had an x-ray measurement of body fat and came in at 5.3%. i was surprised at how low i came in, but x-ray is supposedly the most accurate measure.

i'm off cycle, on trt, 51, 6'2" and 225. diet is clean and carb poor. i workout almost every day with weights in the morning and cardio in the afternoon. it isn't easy, but it is sustainable for me. i'm having bw done in a month and will see if everything checks out.

I'd like to see pictures. 6'2 225 and 5.3% would be ridiculous

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    There is a difference between being extra lean and water retention...all stimulants will increase metabolic rate and on top of that cause appetite suppression, how often do you see a guy strung out on coke at an all you can eat buffet...???...never...either way it is on the extreme side of "things to do" to get lean however it a very real part of this sport, either we like it or not....personally i do not like that aspect of the game but it does exist and will indeed help you get lean, to add to this people pick up smoking last few weeks before show, why? because nicotine is an appetite suppressant and increases metabolic rate by 3%...is it worth it, well depend who you ask...

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    < <Samson> > and BG like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    There is a difference between being extra lean and water retention...all stimulants will increase metabolic rate and on top of that cause appetite suppression, how often do you see a guy strung out on coke at an all you can eat buffet...???...never...either way it is on the extreme side of "things to do" to get lean however it a very real part of this sport, either we like it or not....personally i do not like that aspect of the game but it does exist and will indeed help you get lean, to add to this people pick up smoking last few weeks before show, why? because nicotine is an appetite suppressant and increases metabolic rate by 3%...is it worth it, well depend who you ask...
    I agree 100%

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    the lowest i've been was 6.5% and btw natural. it was not that hard to reach it, it's just hard to keep it.being flat every day and looking like heavy meth users. so many people told me if i was addicted cuz my face looked like a zombie. but i really liked that looks and veins. i had no trouble sleeping and my mind was sound cuz i did it slowly and i did not had a deadline .

i think it's the length of the diet that determines the difficulty.when it's slow it's way easier.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    the lowest i've been was 6.5% and btw natural. it was not that hard to reach it, it's just hard to keep it.being flat every day and looking like heavy meth users. so many people told me if i was addicted cuz my face looked like a zombie. but i really liked that looks and veins. i had no trouble sleeping and my mind was sound cuz i did it slowly and i did not had a deadline . i think it's the length of the diet that determines the difficulty.when it's slow it's way easier.
    I imagine you looked like a cancer patient if you cut to that body fat naturally.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Well I was going to say I thought Rec drug talk was banned on this board, but IF it is a real part of our sport then should it really be disallowed and let's have a proper conversation about it. Although this is the first I have heard of cocaine abuse at competition level, iv seen knuckle heads down town on it and just thought they were the moronic idiots giving steroids a bad name

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    Well I was going to say I thought Rec drug talk was banned on this board, but IF it is a real part of our sport then should it really be disallowed and let's have a proper conversation about it. Although this is the first I have heard of cocaine abuse at competition level, iv seen knuckle heads down town on it and just thought they were the moronic idiots giving steroids a bad name
    anything that will give you an edge at the pro level it will be done
    < <Samson> > likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I have read a lot of info on this subject & when I first came across it, I couldn't believe it. Then, after looking at the actual result of whatever the substance it made sense.

There is a very thin line between rec drug & this sport - period, who says otherwise is lying & lying to themselves

The "key" that I see is the true unhealthiness of whatever the substance. From running a mega ton of tren , to pumping ass loads of GH to using and extreme upper for appetite suppression.

But, everything goes - After being around the juicer community for the last few years I have learned some factual shit that I would have never believed before.

There is no "proper"

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I have read a lot of info on this subject & when I first came across it, I couldn't believe it. Then, after looking at the actual result of whatever the substance it made sense.

There is a very thin line between rec drug & this sport - period, who says otherwise is lying & lying to themselves

The "key" that I see is the true unhealthiness of whatever the substance. From running a mega ton of tren , to pumping ass loads of GH to using and extreme upper for appetite suppression.

But, everything goes - After being around the juicer community for the last few years I have learned some factual shit that I would have never believed before.

There is no "proper"
    There's no such thing as "proper" when it comes to any sport and gaining an edge. All that matters is winning. In bodybuilding it's simply more in your face, that's the only difference.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

i agree with Metalject 100% when Kai Green walks in to the room it screams gear, when a professional billiards player comes in the same room no body questions him...however Androgen's will improve his braking power, concentration levels then he can also relay on beta blockers to keep calm and nootropics to improve the neurotransmitters activity and mind muscle connection, accuracy of his shot...the statistical data suggests that 97% of all professional athletes relay on some performance enhancing drugs...some just look more like it then others...sprinter vs distance runner...gymnast vs swimmer...i can go on and on and on on this topic...

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    i agree with Metalject 100% when Kai Green walks in to the room it screams gear, when a professional billiards player comes in the same room no body questions him...however Androgen's will improve his braking power, concentration levels then he can also relay on beta blockers to keep calm and nootropics to improve the neurotransmitters activity and mind muscle connection, accuracy of his shot...the statistical data suggests that 97% of all professional athletes relay on some performance enhancing drugs...some just look more like it then others...sprinter vs distance runner...gymnast vs swimmer...i can go on and on and on on this topic...
    please do...

Are you saying that the relevant doping tests are not even being used ?

It's kind of disheartening, especially in bodybuilding when it's clear everyone is using but cannot talk about it. It's like you got to be on something just to level the field

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I imagine you looked like a cancer patient if you cut to that body fat naturally.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0754.JPG 
Views:	1438 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	154372Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5993.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	165.9 KB 
ID:	154373

with clothes on it was bad, but when you are naked not so much. i actually miss that look

Yeah thats the worst, look ohh so tinny with cloths on but without its another story as the cuts give muscle perception of depth and make a physique look bigger...i compete as a middle weight so i look like a little guy until i take my shirt off...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0754.JPG 
Views:	1438 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	154372Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5993.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	165.9 KB 
ID:	154373

with clothes on it was bad, but when you are naked not so much. i actually miss that look

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Im competing in march and im aiming to be about 6%, I did my first natural show 2 years ago and hit that exact number, so doing it unnatural should be easy enough,

its about timing your cardio man

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalflame View Post
    thats funny when i first starting lifting i was super skinny and had 7% bf and when i started lifting it went down to 5.5%bf without even really trying but it didnt last long after a while it went back up.
    being srs
    pics to prove this?

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    More of this^^^^ ha! Pretty funny but I can only imagine the temptation for food when 6-8% BF
    Last edited by Motardpdx; 01-14-2015 at 06:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information