Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Extreme Bodybuilding Gear Use!!!!

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member

Extreme Bodybuilding Gear Use!!!!

A few of you have asked me for this, so here you go.
    For the cry babies that will inevitably feel the need to say I shouldn't promote or encourage things like this, well I'm not. I'm simply laying out what is reality when it comes to big time bodybuilding, and we're not simply talking about pro's either.

Phase 1:
    WK 1-4: Test-E or Cyp 200-250mg/ed, a full 2g if feeling froggy
    WK 1-4: Nandrolone (NPP) 700-1000mg/wk
    WK 1-4: EQ 700-1000mg/wk
    Wk 1-4: HGH 10iu/ed
    WK 1-4: Optional Insulin 10iu/w Breakfast, 10iu before training

Phase 2:
    Wk 5-8: Test-E or Cyp 200-250mg/ed, a full 2g if feeling froggy
    WK 5-8: Tren -Acetate 700mg/wk (100mg/ed) a full 1000mg if feeling froggy
    WK 5-8: Masteron -Prop 700mg/wk (100mg/ed) a full 1000mg if feeling froggy
    WK 5-8: HGH 20iu/ed - 5 in the morning, 5 before bed and 10 around your training (post)
    WK 5-8: Insulin - same as phase 1
    WK 5-8: T3 75-125mcg/ed

Phase 3:
    WK 9-12: Tren-Acetate 1000-1200mg/wk
    WK 9-12: Masteron-Prop 1000-1200mg/wk (I always prefer Tren & Masteron to be equal in dosing)
    WK 9-12: HGH Same as phase 2
    WK 9-12: 100-150mcg/ed

AI (anastrozole) 0.5-1mg/eod. Last 2-3wks increase to 1mg/ed
    HGH: Discontinue 10-14 days before the end.
    Testosterone : Decrease during Phase 3 if needed but run as same in Phase 2 if it's all working well. If decreasing is needed, there's never a reason to remove it all. At minimum keep 100mg/wk in there.

Other additions:
    Primobolan : some include it, some don't.
    Anavar or Winstrol : Probably not needed but if used it's run 100mg var or 50-100mg winny...both are run daily.
    Caffeine: every day before training: 200-300mg
    Post workout shakes: Use Isolate only, mix with fast and slow carbs
    Post workout carbs: Dextrose is good, I like waxy maze and mix with oats. Use Dextrose or gatorade or similar mixed with whey if a shake is needed in the middle of training.

In a perfect world, this stack starts 4-8wks prior to what was laid out here and includes 500-1000mg of testosterone per week and 10iu of HGH per day.

Yes, I realize I've mentioned nothing about PCT. Why, because if you're this guy PCT is usually going to be worthless.

So there you go, big boy stack.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    damn that's a lot of money.
    why insulin before workout? i thought they inject it post workouts

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Can you post a picture of yourself with this kind of use.

Ive used up to 5g's per week but the side's out did the results inho but I do have a golden amount what makes magic happen but on this forum I don't think its a good idea because the majority are newbs and its not wise because they will think this is whats needed to get the results of the big guys and its not often true
    Last edited by marcus300; 12-21-2014 at 06:33 AM.
    BG and PEWN like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Thank your for the thread bro

Actually quite a bit more mild compared to a few that I have heard.
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 12-20-2014 at 03:28 PM.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Ive used up to 5g's per week but the side out did the results inho but I do have a golden amount what makes magic happen but on this forum I don't think its a good idea because the majority are newbs and its not wise because they will think this is whats needed to get the results of the big guys and its not often true
    Just curious as to how many cycles you've run up to this point? Not flaming of course just truly curious.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Just curious as to how many cycles you've run up to this point? Not flaming of course just truly curious.
    I've been training for 30yrs and started to experiment with high dose short burst cycles under the supervision of Dorian's anabolic coach at the time. . I'd been cycling roughly ten yrs before hitting high dose but I don't recommend it.
    PistolPete33 and DCI like this.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    One of my trainees is knocking at the door of a pro card ad this is more or less what his regiment looks like...more or less about 5gm of variety of compounds also i have another guy that was invited to mr.universe and it is much the same with addition of myo-statin inhibitors...i also have my sweet spot when it comes to me but i will not post it here...for me in general the way i look at it is 33% test, this should always be the base of any cycle...then 33% heavy Androgens like tren , halo, masteron ...then last 33% is reserved for anabolic sush as anavar , primo or winny etc...i agree with Metalject about Test, this should always be in, millions of years of evolution can not be wrong, there is a reason human body makes testosterone and not deca or tren...test is best...

Ive used up to 5g's per week but the side out did the results inho but I do have a golden amount what makes magic happen but on this forum I don't think its a good idea because the majority are newbs and its not wise because they will think this is whats needed to get the results of the big guys and its not often true
    I have never used this much at once. The most gear I've ever used has been in the 3500mg in total per week along with HGH. Results? OK, maybe you could call them decent, but I was never that good of a bodybuilder, not the best genetic response to gear. The above example was simply an example, like what MikeXXL talked about regarding some of the competitors I've worked with over the years...guys that are actually good bodybuilders. A bad bodybuilder, not bad because of effort but just weaker genetics, isn't going to turn into awesome because of something like the above example. I know you know that, just stating it in a general sense.

Blog Entries
    Correct me if I am wrong on this - But, the way I figure the need for the massive doses is due to the usual human body tolerance.

Just like any drug/medication - it takes a little to get going, but when you are going and want even a little bit more, the body requires much more of the compound

Seeing myself at the point I am at now - I see what it takes to make even the little amount that I want to gain. It will take a shit ton of everything under the sun. - But, a "shit ton" is only relevant to the user - In this case, being me. I am not willing to take the damage.

I started to form this as a conclusion after speaking to a guy damn near the stats I wish I was some day. - He was putting down right about the same amount of gear as mentioned above. Size & Bf% compared to myself - He had about 10-15 pounds of LBM on me and about 5-10 pounds of shit weight less.

That's the real deal - for myself & everyone else. But, it all does depend on our genetics in every way - Where are you starting from, how your body responds/reacts to different compounds & so on.

Most people will never understand this, or come to this conclusion only after being at this for very long time

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Correct me if I am wrong on this - But, the way I figure the need for the massive doses is due to the usual human body tolerance. Just like any drug/medication - it takes a little to get going, but when you are going and want even a little bit more, the body requires much more of the compound Seeing myself at the point I am at now - I see what it takes to make even the little amount that I want to gain. It will take a shit ton of everything under the sun. - But, a "shit ton" is only relevant to the user - In this case, being me. I am not willing to take the damage. I started to form this as a conclusion after speaking to a guy damn near the stats I wish I was some day. - He was putting down right about the same amount of gear as mentioned above. Size & Bf% compared to myself - He had about 10-15 pounds of LBM on me and about 5-10 pounds of shit weight less. That's the real deal - for myself & everyone else. But, it all does depend on our genetics in every way - Where are you starting from, how your body responds/reacts to different compounds & so on. Most people will never understand this, or come to this conclusion only after being at this for very long time
    I have a buddy who literally grows off anything. Eats decently but not a lot. Meh is a monster and super low bf. He also doesn't train very hard. Some people are just born for this shit. Genetically he is superior. Same goes for pros.
    Last edited by Mp859; 12-20-2014 at 03:54 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I have a buddy who literally grows off anything. Eats decently but not a lot. Meh is a monster and super low bf. He also doesn't train very hard. Some people are just born for this shit. Genetically he is superior. Same goes for pros.

Same exact shit here

I met a guy not too long ago who buys just a few vials of test & mast off me here & there - the guy is 235 12<Bf% & my height

Barely runs gear, barely touches PCT & never uses HCG . Says his dick works damn near perfect even when coming off without any real PCT - Has 3 kids & is 5 years younger than me - Said he ran one 3 month GH cycle and he just blew up from 150 to 200. Then ran a few mild cycle & just grew non stop. He said he would rather be my size & doesn't even wanna be that big. Eats near whatever - I just watch this dude & just say WTF to myself. He could totally be pro if he put in a tiny bit of effort - but says he's getting tired of attention it draws already.

Got another one, he's 40 - looks 30. Been juicing since he was 16, never even runs PCT and just cycles random crap. Looks very good for his age and runs a bit of gear, near forever - you couldn't even tell. I'm like WTH

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Phase 1:
    WK 1-4: Test-E or Cyp 200-250mg/ed, a full 2g if feeling froggy
    WK 1-4: Nandrolone (NPP) 700-1000mg/wk
    WK 1-4: EQ 700-1000mg/wk
    Wk 1-4: HGH 10iu/ed
    WK 1-4: Optional Insulin 10iu/w Breakfast, 10iu before training

Yes, I realize I've mentioned nothing about PCT. Why, because if you're this guy PCT is usually going to be worthless.
    Great insight and write up. I have two questions.
    1: Why not run tren A for the full cycle. Why use NPP and EQ? Much weaker componds from what I understand.
    2: why would PCT be worthless? Because most likely they wouldn't recover from a cycle like this or because most likely they are on TRT?
    Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong on this - But, the way I figure the need for the massive doses is due to the usual human body tolerance.

Just like any drug/medication - it takes a little to get going, but when you are going and want even a little bit more, the body requires much more of the compound

Seeing myself at the point I am at now - I see what it takes to make even the little amount that I want to gain. It will take a shit ton of everything under the sun. - But, a "shit ton" is only relevant to the user - In this case, being me. I am not willing to take the damage.

I started to form this as a conclusion after speaking to a guy damn near the stats I wish I was some day. - He was putting down right about the same amount of gear as mentioned above. Size & Bf% compared to myself - He had about 10-15 pounds of LBM on me and about 5-10 pounds of shit weight less.

That's the real deal - for myself & everyone else. But, it all does depend on our genetics in every way - Where are you starting from, how your body responds/reacts to different compounds & so on.

Most people will never understand this, or come to this conclusion only after being at this for very long time
    I think you're on the right track.

It takes a certain amount of food and gear to support a certain amount of muscle tissue. Take one of those away and the support system crumbles. I always find it humorous when guys talk about keeping all of their gains after coming off and never losing them. Sure, you can eat more when you come off and that will help, but food and gear aren't interchangeable items. Of course I realize some make keep/lose gains comments when they have no clue what a gain really is.

I've shared this before, best shape I've ever been in was 196lbs, 4.3% in the tank, 4.7% with calipers. Yes, I felt like I was dying. I'm 5'9". Heaviest off-season I've ever been was 237, could still fit in my 32" pants but they were snug....probably too snug. In either case, those stats (not all that impressive) would be impossible for me to maintain without gear. Yet one of my closest longtime friends, he's about an inch taller, he can maintain 200+lbs and very lean without any gear for an extended period of time and somewhat easily. This gets into genetics...anyway, off point a bit.

The more isn't always better comment we always here - yes, that's partly true, it's not always better. More side effects cannot be called better, and for a lot of guys, a lot more gear isn't going to make a huge difference. But when you get to that elite level of bodybuilding, "more" is what separates them out. And elite or not, in the end it all boils down to how much risk you're willing to take. This is no different than anything else in life, all things have a risk and when you add more to that thing the risks go up.

Last thought, kind of a side note after writing this out. I wasted a lot of time and effort when I was younger trying this and that with training, gear and food. Where I grew up there weren't a lot of bodybuilders around and most weren't willing to talk to a young guy about the truth...so trial and error entered in. And this was back when message boards first started out, late 90's...I remember coming here to this board as a young guy and others as well and could not get a real answer to save my life because I was still in my early 20's. 36 now. It was very frustrating, and as a result more trial and error ensued. But the long and short, a lot of banging my head against the wall ensued over the years, and I'm 100% sure I could have done much better if I knew what I know now...and most of us can say that about most things in life. But now, a little older, I don't care as much anymore. My priorities have changed, but I still enjoy sharing my thoughts and trial and errors and what little bit I've learned over the years.
    MIKE_XXL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Great insight and write up. I have two questions.
    1: Why not run tren A for the full cycle. Why use NPP and EQ? Much weaker componds from what I understand.

You could use Tren the whole time, most people simply can't handle it or don't like it that long. But the primary advantage is simply in changing the gear items out, you tend to get more bang for your buck that way. So you start out with milder compounds but to keep the dose high you start with things like NPP and EQ. Sure, you could drop the EQ and add more test, but this can get hairy at doses that high. It's easier to keep the total MG's up by adding in the EQ...that's the only point in the EQ in a cycle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    2: why would PCT be worthless? Because most likely they wouldn't recover from a cycle like this or because most likely they are on TRT?
    Thanks bro

PCT is worthless if you're never actually coming off gear or at best taking short breaks. Say you're on a full cycle for 16wks and then you're going to take a break from everything for 6-8wks. You run PCT during that short 6-8wk break, stimulate natural production only to immediately shut it back down again. That roller coaster is a disaster. But this type of gear use doesn't apply to the majority of every day gym rats who like to use a bit of gear. And yes, PCT is pointless if on TRT...there's nothing to recover if on TRT.
    Above in red.

Blog Entries
    Hey, bro - what's your opinion of running "partial type" PCT while on low doses?

What I mean by that, is I run Clomid about once a year, at a decent dose while on a low dose of test. This was kinda my own idea into keeping my bawls somewhat intact.

Or - I have heard from a few semi pros who insist on coming of gear completely for short burst. Let's say a month twice yearly.

In between cycles, I stay at about a 300mg dose of test now. All numbers on my BW are solid as of right now.

I am just trying to see what's best practice in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    That's very true, genetics play a huge part in how we grow and respond to gear. I have two pro's friends who compete at a top level and both are the opposite sides of cycles. One has never used over 1000mgs per week of total anabolics and regular uses just 500-750mgs he also goes into PCT, the other guy uses 5g+ 7g+ of total anabolics and bridges all his cycles together with his HRT dose which in many cases is a small cycle. It all depends on you but for the majority on this forum I must stress that using high amounts of gear wont turn you into the next pro or stood on the Mr O stage it takes a hell of a lot more interventions to get even close to that level and 99% of us will never reach it due to our genetics and lifestyles.

I came off gear for around 4 years when I was going through TRT and once I started to get my level right I maintained 240+lbs with the way I trained and my diet and my trt at the time was 125mgs per week. I'm 260lbs at the moment and only on trt and these days only cycle twice per yr if that I build and maintain via extreme training protocol and diet but many cant and some can it all depends on that individual but in all honesty I don't really think the cycle posted is extreme to the cycles ive seen many use but again everyone is different in their use.

But I cant stress enough for the newbie running high dose cycles doesn't mean you will be 200lbs+ 240lbs+ 260lbs+, all you should do is use as little as you can to achieve the goals you require, high dose to someone who has been using for 10+ yrs is different to a guy in his early 20's who has been using for 3 yrs.
    DCI and BG like this.

Genetics, Genetics, Genetics...that is the key factor in the way you utilize food and drugs handle heavy loads of training etc...i do not have best genetics but i try to do best i can with what i got...
    marcus300, DCI and BG like this.

But I cant stress enough for the newbie running high dose cycles doesn't mean you will be 200lbs+ 240lbs+ 260lbs+, all you should do is use as little as you can to achieve the goals you require, high dose to someone who has been using for 10+ yrs is different to a guy in his early 20's who has been using for 3 yrs.
    So true!

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I'm curious, what type of dosage do the pros have to run for their trt?

No doubt, it takes a lot of anabolic to maintain that kind of mass

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Hey, bro - what's your opinion of running "partial type" PCT while on low doses?

What I mean by that, is I run Clomid about once a year, at a decent dose while on a low dose of test. This was kinda my own idea into keeping my bawls somewhat intact.

Or - I have heard from a few semi pros who insist on coming of gear completely for short burst. Let's say a month twice yearly.

In between cycles, I stay at about a 300mg dose of test now. All numbers on my BW are solid as of right now.

I am just trying to see what's best practice in the long run.
    Even with the clomid you're not ever recovering natural production. You will remained naturally shut down at all times with this approach. How big of a deal is that? Depends on the guy.

Blog Entries
    Even with the clomid you're not ever recovering natural production. You will remained naturally shut down at all times with this approach. How big of a deal is that? Depends on the guy.

Thanks for the input man, kinda what I figured - but, good to ask

Not many guys really discuss the reality of maintaining mass and size. Only a few rare select few have the genetics to hold a large leanish size without staying on something.

It's just a learning experience of reality Vs. what we once thought.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    agree that too many newbs will see an advanced cycle protocol and think in order to get big they better cycle big.

there are other places to post besides here
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree that too many newbs will see an advanced cycle protocol and think in order to get big they better cycle big.

TR, I enjoy discussing certain things with you. I definitely see you as one of the more well-rounded individuals of the message board, and that applies to many areas of thought. So I don't say this in a disrespecting manner, which I wanted to first clarify. It's very easy for the tone of voice to be misunderstood when you're reading someone's written words.

I'm of the opinion that truth, regardless of the topic, is always better than a lie or if not a lie an omission because we feel a certain individual might not be ready for the truth. From my own personal experience, it was the lies or omissions that caused me so many frustrations when I was younger. At that time, there is nothing anyone could have said to dissuade me from bodybuilding or steroid use . And because of the "big brother" attitude many tend to have, while it may have been intended to protect me, all it did was cause larger problems that could have been potentially avoided.

My view, and this applies to all things in life - present a man with truthful information, all of it, and from there let him make his decision. Let his course of action evolve on its own, and while he may choose the wrong course, that is his failing. At least he had the information at hand rather than guessing, which most always leads to mistakes. That's my opinion on the matter.
    Rokclimber and william981125 like this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    TR, I enjoy discussing certain things with you. I definitely see you as one of the more well-rounded individuals of the message board, and that applies to many areas of thought. So I don't say this in a disrespecting manner, which I wanted to first clarify. It's very easy for the tone of voice to be misunderstood when you're reading someone's written words.

I'm of the opinion that truth, regardless of the topic, is always better than a lie or if not a lie an omission because we feel a certain individual might not be ready for the truth. From my own personal experience, it was the lies or omissions that caused me so many frustrations when I was younger. At that time, there is nothing anyone could have said to dissuade me from bodybuilding or steroid use . And because of the "big brother" attitude many tend to have, while it may have been intended to protect me, all it did was cause larger problems that could have been potentially avoided.

My view, and this applies to all things in life - present a man with truthful information, all of it, and from there let him make his decision. Let his course of action evolve on its own, and while he may choose the wrong course, that is his failing. At least he had the information at hand rather than guessing, which most always leads to mistakes. That's my opinion on the matter.
    Thank you for the level headed response. I took it in the spirit intended.

I don't always necessarily think truthful full disclosure is always appropriate.

Let's take the discussion to an alarming extreme to express my point, then i'll reel it in and make it relevant.

When your five year old daughter is asking about where babies come from, you give her information that is appropriate to her level of development and maturity.

"Daddy puts a seed in mommy and the baby grows in a special place in mommy's tummy"

...................is an age appropriate response.

You don't fully disclose what she can't handle. You do not show her a porn video of a man and a woman having intercourse, right?

80% of members here are newbs.

This means, a year or two in the gym, and a vague idea of nutrition. And many are under 25, looking to not only to their first cycle, but looking for a source too. This is the rank and file of our members.

These are the people, for the most part, we try to protect.

The members that are not in this category, that have lifted for a significant amount of time, know about nutrition, and have ran previous cycles, These people over time rise through the ranks and are recognized for their experience and efforts, just like you did.

But for the most part, most of us staffers here tailor our comments to the rank and file.

There are places beyond the edges of the map where we can go to discuss things of a more intermediate nature.

I understand your intent.

Those that you describe that are on the one hand newbs, yet have a burning desire to advance, these people will become self evident, and these are the ones that fill up our inboxes via pm that we respond to one on one.

And over time, once they prove themselves, will rise up through the ranks, just like you did, and will be able to explore places outside the edges of the map.

But, thoughts can be dangerous things, and once you plant a thought in someone's head, over time, they tend to act on it.

Cheers!
    ---Roman
    Last edited by Times Roman; 12-22-2014 at 09:29 AM.
    marcus300, jimmyinkedup and BG like this.

Thank you for the level headed response. I took it in the spirit intended.

I don't always necessarily think truthful full disclosure is always appropriate.

Let's take the discussion to an alarming extreme to express my point, then i'll reel it in and make it relevant.

When your five year old daughter is asking about where babies come from, you give her information that is appropriate to her level of development and maturity.

"Daddy puts a seed in mommy and the baby grows in a special place in mommy's tummy"

...................is an age appropriate response.

You don't fully disclose what she can't handle. You do not show her a porn video of a man and a woman having intercourse, right?

80% of members here are newbs.

This means, a year or two in the gym, and a vague idea of nutrition. And many are under 25, looking to not only to their first cycle, but looking for a source too. This is the rank and file of our members.

These are the people, for the most part, we try to protect.

The members that are not in this category, that have lifted for a significant amount of time, know about nutrition, and have ran previous cycles, These people over time rise through the ranks and are recognized for their experience and efforts, just like you did.

But for the most part, most of us staffers here tailor our comments to the rank and file.

There are places beyond the edges of the map where we can go to discuss things of a more intermediate nature.

I understand your intent.

Those that you describe that are on the one hand newbs, yet have a burning desire to advance, these people will become self evident, and these are the ones that fill up our inboxes via pm that we respond to one on one.

And over time, once they prove themselves, will rise up through the ranks, just like you did, and will be able to explore places outside the edges of the map.

But, thoughts can be dangerous things, and once you plant a thought in someone's head, over time, they tend to act on it.

Cheers!
    ---Roman
    It's funny you should bring up the birds and the bees example. When I wrote my previous reply I meant to include something about that, but I was distracted by my own thought process. I agree, of course you're not going to tell a child the specifics of that. There are many things you cannot explain to a child, but we're not talking about children. In my opinion, omissions of truth are hard to justify even in the name of looking out for someone when you're talking about adults. Granted, you can argue that a 20 something is not an adult, but that's really a matter of the 20 something we're talking about - some are more mature than others while others are even stupider than they were at 14yrs old. Of course I know truly grown me, 40yrs old plus that are as idiotic and as immature as they were at 18 and I'm sure we all know guys like that.
    blacktoppete likes this.

I have to disagree with u TR. I personally think metal posted this cycle in the right section. Most newbie would come on here and go right to the Q&A section imo. Metal put this post in the competition thread. I'd rather hear a true amount of dosages and gear to put things into perspective for future reference.
    Rokclimber likes this.

I'd still like to know what the current pros use for a maintenance dose. . Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    I'd still like to know what the current pros use for a maintenance dose. . Anybody?
    A large pro bodybuilder isn't going to need anymore testosterone than an average man who doesn't workout at all if he is simply trying to maintain normal testosterone levels .
    If you're talking about maintenance of mass and size, that's another story and the two. Maintaining normal levels and maintaing size, those are such different discussions it's applies to oranges.

Most pro bodybuilders take one of two approaches:

1. Take a lot of everything and then come off everything for a short time. A lot of guys do this, more than seems to be commonly thought. And by take nothing, I mean take nothing. Most won't train during this phase either. Definitely a better option than option two.

2. Take a lot of everything and then take a lower dose of testosterone but still a high dose.

That's pretty much it.

I was meaning toward number 2.

I would figure (Just an assumption) they're 300 -500 of test/week to maintain their size. Close?

I was meaning toward number 2.

I would figure (Just an assumption) they're 300 -500 of test/week to maintain their size. Close?
    Depends on the guy, but usually more than that.

Wow. Incredible

I know my top guys usually cruse at 1gm per week...not necessarily what i recommend, but they are trying to turn pro and thats what it takes...

How often are they draining blood? Their blood counts must be off the chart cruising at that amount

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl
    How often are they draining blood? Their blood counts must be off the chart cruising at that amount
    I would say quite often

I'd love to see what their BW looks like after a few years of this type of use.

Cool looking, or not - that has to be a beating on the human body

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    damn..how much is all of that?

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Can you post a picture of yourself with this kind of use. Ive used up to 5g's per week but the side's out did the results inho but I do have a golden amount what makes magic happen but on this forum I don't think its a good idea because the majority are newbs and its not wise because they will think this is whats needed to get the results of the big guys and its not often true
    So true! There are guys out there who only need a very small amount of anything to get huge results. I've heard many competitors say they tried these insane cycles just to find the sides were way worse and they weren't getting any better results.

Impossible to prove either way but I'd say most do not give blood that often if at all. I'd say blood work isn't all that common either. Sure, there are a few who stay up on all that but very few.

Blog Entries
    Kinda of a off beat question,

What do you think is semi typical life span of a heavy juicer?

Just saying man - I mean, I know what it takes to achieve what they are - but, it's disregard to ones own health

Just interesting shit to hear

Somewhat hard to say. There have certainly been some deaths but most are still alive. The rate of death doesn't seem to be any better or worse than any other segment of the population.

Blog Entries
    I was thinking about that after making the post

There are just too many variables

This isn't a lab controlled experiment

Personally - I go by 3 factors, 1:How good I feel, 2:My BW & 3:How it's making me look

But, I'm no pro

I understand what the big guys are going for - def cool for some people to do

I don't knock anyone's game - their body

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information