Whid is offline New Member

Dr. Derek or Mike XXL...

hey bros, i've read up on ya'lls input on dyazide and its been extremely helpful...

right now i'm 4 weeks out from a show and tryin to get it right.. i have a show next weekeend and i'm going to experiment with the dyazide, but what i have is a little different i believe... (it was perscribed to my girlfriend for edema)

It says that it is:
    Triamterene 37.5mg/ HCTZ 25mg Caps
    (Substituted for Dyazide 37.5mg/25mg Caps *New*)...

i was going to take 1 in the am and 1 in the afternoon the day before hte show... and 1 in the am of hte show like ya'll recommended...

is this basically the same diuretic or what?

any input would be greatly appreciated...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I personaly would take on tab 1 hour before cutting your water and then if you are still holding one cap before bed about 6-8 hours after the first one...if you really, and i mean really need to dry up more in the am of the show, take another, but most of us should be dry by the morning and any more water loss will be from within muscle cells and you do not want that...XXL

Whid is offline New Member
    i'm a little confused here... so i should drink high amounts of water till noon on friday.. take a tab around 11am, maybe one in the pm... and cut water out completly at noon or should i drink like 4-6 oz per meal?

This is what i do, drink as much as i can untill 5:00pm on friday (18 hours out of prejudging), i take 50mg of dyazide at 4:00, i usually take another one at 11:00pm-12:00am and if you feel you are not dry in the moring another 25mg...hope that clears it up...XXL

demetri is offline Member

Talking Worked for me

I followed Mike's advice that he posted last year on Dyazide and cutting water for my show last weekend. I was dialed in perfect.

Thanks for your great advice Mike. It's amazing the differnence that getting the water out makes.

Re: Worked for me

Originally posted by demetri
    I followed Mike's advice that he posted last year on Dyazide and cutting water for my show last weekend. I was dialed in perfect.

Thanks for your great advice Mike. It's amazing the differnence that getting the water out makes.
    Anytime Bro...XXL

So demetri how did you do???

demetri is offline Member
    I won my weight class.

What was ultra sweet though was that at the intermission quite a few people came up to me and said they thought I had the overall. They hadn't of course seen the two freaks in the light heavy weight class.

Thread Information