hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member

Insulin before prejudging

I've done many shows and I'm quit experienced with insulin . Last year I ran it the whole way through prep. This year I dropped it 10 weeks out and I'm getting leaner faster because of it. (obviously) Last prep I loaded with insulin Wed, Thurs, and Friday morning. Then I tapered my carbs down and nailed it Sat morning.

I want to hear some experience from those who have taken insulin (I have novalog) the morning off. Did it make a huge difference in fullness? Will you do it again? I know the pumps get insane and fullness on stage would be nuts! I want to hear from people who have done it and not what you heard or read. I usually feel I'm full and hard enough from the heavy load Wed and Thursday but you know how it is.....maybe I could look a tad bigger

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I find taking anadrol or dbol for last 3 to 5 days makes a bigger difference in fulness...that being said i prefer using IGF-1r in place of insulin , it acts very similar to insulin but in my opinion poses less risk in spilling over...

mrdmd is offline New Member
    hankdiesel, I have used insulin for bulking on and off for about 3 years. I am considering using it for a show prep and for peak week. I was wondering if you'd share your protocol for both. Thanks in advance if you do and I understand if you would rather not.

Thread Information