Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: my journey to my first show in 4 months

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I'm still roughly 78kg , i'm getting leaner and more vascular, not big ass veins , but some of them were non existent . I'm flattt and i don't like it. I'm gonna take some pics soon in a week or so.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    I'm still roughly 78kg , i'm getting leaner and more vascular, not big ass veins , but some of them were non existent . I'm flattt and i don't like it. I'm gonna take some pics soon in a week or so.
    Been following SOL!5NAK3... I can't do comps(as my ROM is non existant for posing) but still want to diet down as if I was going into a show!!!

Best of luck, and how did the you like the frontloading of test e at a Gram?? I'm thinking of short burst cycling after my next...

And I agree you can be as flat as you want at say 6 wks out?! What's you take on how long until your gonna start to fill out - once you've list the fat you've needed then start filling out more(slowly up to show)??

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hey good luck following your progress!!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Been following SOL!5NAK3... I can't do comps(as my ROM is non existant for posing) but still want to diet down as if I was going into a show!!! Best of luck, and how did the you like the frontloading of test e at a Gram?? I'm thinking of short burst cycling after my next... And I agree you can be as flat as you want at say 6 wks out?! What's you take on how long until your gonna start to fill out - once you've list the fat you've needed then start filling out more(slowly up to show)??
    Short burst is awesome, the long esters will kick in more quickly than a normal dose. For filling out it depends on the shape, but whoever tried filling out recently i mean those i've been following they have failed and they are saying conditioning is the number 1 factor , and it's my first time and i really don't know anything about filling out . Maybe metal or mike could shed some light on the matter

Did a refeed again today and still at 78kg but it's going down . I did eat a lot of cake today cuz of my birthday (it was a week ago)

I took some pics , flat and no pump in the pics(it is after sun shower)
    I need to burn those fats around my waist and make it smaller
    8 weeks out

I will add albuterol eod 12-14 mg and fasted cardio eod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2115576728.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-476892206.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2635260917.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2451818116.jpg  

Another refeed again , i just can't starve for 15 days or so , but my weight is droppin so whats the difference? 76.5kg today 7 weeks out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2669846285.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2921911466.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-1579627629.jpg  
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 06-26-2015 at 02:15 PM.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    What is your target weight ?
    Why not more refeeds ?

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    What is your target weight ? Why not more refeeds ?
    75kg on stage
    I'm having 1 day a week ,i wanted to drop my refeeds but i realized nothing would remain of my muscles with that dose of gear. I just dropped anadrol this week and i'm losing weight

Some other poses
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-3572679629.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-959651679.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-233989746.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-498543822.jpg  

mussina123 is offline Junior Member
    How are you feeling, physically and mentally at this point in prep ?

Quote Originally Posted by mussina123
    How are you feeling, physically and mentally at this point in prep ?
    pretty good , energy is ok , i just crave some foods but it is ok i can have them on my refeed day . Motivation is at a good level that's my drive for continuing my diet and training

I also added creatine i think it is a good supplement for energy and lifting heavy while you diet i also gained about 1 kg on it

5 weeks out

My waist keeps getting smaller but fat around belly button is so stubborn. Weighing 76
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-3680927587.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-3400202655.jpg  

Blog Entries
    5 weeks out

My waist keeps getting smaller but fat around belly button is so stubborn. Weighing 76
    Looking good man..Without diuretic many people will come in with some stubborn fat although low bf%

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    Looking good man..Without diuretic many people will come in with some stubborn fat although low bf%
    i'm putting my faith in those last 2 weeks . Gonna re use adrol with ed letro. I can feel my belly fat is so low cuz when i'm injecting hcg i can feel the needle and solution under my fingers (grabbing the skin) and there is also pain which was non existence 3-2 weeks ago

Today no pump 5 weeks out(those last pics were yesterday's)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-1251585076.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2475023366.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2754339417.jpg  

There is a show in ten days and i want to participate in it , it is a local show , but my main goal is state show which is in 30 days or so .
    In these past 2-3 days i ate out of diet , some high calorie foods . I think i lost my mind haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2678834792.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-673636818.jpg  

Contest week high reps no legs , ai dosage daily , 50mg oxy daily . No carbs . Pulls and pushes routine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-1657964023.jpg  

Dammit i'm losing weight rapidly in this week cuz of the letro and really tight diet , right now i'm carb loading easing into it not anything crazy, reducing water consumption it is still high but lower than past days , two days out of the local show and 29 days out of state show . Right now i'm 74 kg

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your looking solid - don't take this the wrong way - last cycle you did(it seemed your chest was more full - wider w/more depth) it May just be the lighting or that your flexing a lil(maybe more water than now also - I'm sure) still good depth!

Good symmetry - your bis(peaks and two heads are separating nice! If you still have a month for your big show - your looking on track -

Best of luck in this upcoming show!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Keep pushing Bro...you are on the right track, i always recommend cheat meal until 2 weeks out and then they are cut out...i mean there are always cases where we drop it sooner but not to often...

As for filling out, have a look at my posts also a lot of good info from Metal on that subject, to make a personalize carb / fat load takes a long time and time is not what i got...LOL....family life, my website, kids and work keep me very busy...

But all the info is here in the threads we all posted, i am sure you can find what you need, just got to do little bit of leg work...

Good luck Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Keep pushing Bro...you are on the right track, i always recommend cheat meal until 2 weeks out and then they are cut out...i mean there are always cases where we drop it sooner but not to often... As for filling out, have a look at my posts also a lot of good info from Metal on that subject, to make a personalize carb / fat load takes a long time and time is not what i got...LOL....family life, my website, kids and work keep me very busy... But all the info is here in the threads we all posted, i am sure you can find what you need, just got to do little bit of leg work... Good luck Bro!
    i read other threads and i'm gonna sh!tload like you suggested and i'm using dyazide cuz metal recommended it , in about 1 hour there is the weighing ceremony or whatever they call it, wish me luck .
    ---
    Your looking solid - don't take this the wrong way - last cycle you did(it seemed your chest was more full - wider w/more depth) it May just be the lighting or that your flexing a lil(maybe more water than now also - I'm sure) still good depth! Good symmetry - your bis(peaks and two heads are separating nice! If you still have a month for your big show - your looking on track - Best of luck in this upcoming show!!
    thank you bro , well last cycle i was heavier and i was not on a keto diet , maybe thats the reason . Yes i got one month for the big show but dammit i saw other guys on their instagram they look like pros , i swear to god if iran was in good terms with usa we had so many pros here.

--
    This was yesterday , no pump
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-856547758.jpg  
    NACH3 likes this.

Good luck.
    Looking lean.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    i read other threads and i'm gonna sh!tload like you suggested and i'm using dyazide cuz metal recommended it , in about 1 hour there is the weighing ceremony or whatever they call it, wish me luck .
    ---
    thank you bro , well last cycle i was heavier and i was not on a keto diet , maybe thats the reason . Yes i got one month for the big show but dammit i saw other guys on their instagram they look like pros , i swear to god if iran was in good terms with usa we had so many pros here.

--
    This was yesterday , no pump
    Nice - I think it was the lighting - it looked fuller - and I figured you were heavier! I remember saying you looked a lot heavier then you were....

Best of luck!

Good luck Bro!

Nice - I think it was the lighting - it looked fuller - and I figured you were heavier! I remember saying you looked a lot heavier then you were.... Best of luck!
    oh yes i know which pic you're talking about , that is bcuz it was in the gym after a chest session
    ---

Thanks guys , my number for the show is 8 , i'm gonna use dream tan there is no other option here lol( idunno if its good or bad) i'm done with my carb and fat loading , i'm getting my first coat right now, the show is in 4 hours
    NACH3 likes this.

Good luck man hope you get it done. Let us know how it went.

Hey guys , the show is over i did not place , there were too many good guys and my tan was not good , it was my first time i should have got my first coat the night before cuz it did get darker after hours and i was not dark enough om stage . I forgot smiling dammit , i looked really angry cuz i was.
    when i stepped on the stage my tan was streaming down my arms , i was sweating i am big sweater and add the stress of the first time being on stage lol . All in all it was good , i did not go for placing and it was my 8th week of prep and my gear is also really simple.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2586120831.jpg   my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-515541956.jpg  
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 07-25-2015 at 02:40 AM.

itsmybody is offline Female Member
    Mad props for competing! That first show I have heard is a doozy and a big learning experience. Honestly you already won within and that is what you need to focus on. Now you are able to move forward, use the lessons learned and each time you will get better and better. That's how it works. Congrats to you on making that first step! After all at the end of the day your only competition is you!!!!

Congrats Bro...like comment above you did the work, you stepped up there and go tit done...good for you Bro...i am happy for you and that you have learned something from this experience is invaluable.

You do look angry in the one pic, probably thats the way i look when up on stage....LOL...next time you will be more relaxed, with better color and improvements to show...you will kill it next time Bro!

Congrats again!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Congrats Bro...like comment above you did the work, you stepped up there and go tit done...good for you Bro...i am happy for you and that you have learned something from this experience is invaluable. You do look angry in the one pic, probably thats the way i look when up on stage....LOL...next time you will be more relaxed, with better color and improvements to show...you will kill it next time Bro! Congrats again!
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmybody
    Mad props for competing! That first show I have heard is a doozy and a big learning experience. Honestly you already won within and that is what you need to focus on. Now you are able to move forward, use the lessons learned and each time you will get better and better. That's how it works. Congrats to you on making that first step! After all at the end of the day your only competition is you!!!!
    Thank you guys for the kind words . I'm happy b cuz this is my best shape ever, though it's not good enough for competing but i just wanted to gain some knowledge and some exp . And for the big show i decided to leave the keto diet and go with carb cycling.
    --
    Yesterd day and after the show i had a really big cheat day , ice creams and chips and felafels , i'm right back 77 kgs. And no more deca from now on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-67254561.jpg  

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    oh yes i know which pic you're talking about , that is bcuz it was in the gym after a chest session
    ---

Thanks guys , my number for the show is 8 , i'm gonna use dream tan there is no other option here lol( idunno if its good or bad) i'm done with my carb and fat loading , i'm getting my first coat right now, the show is in 4 hours
    That's it -

Congrats brother - getting up there is the part no one wants to do - kudos to you for everything you've done! It's valuable knowledge for your bigger show, again congrats!!

You say no more deca - what about NPP? That made me strong and lean(w/prop)

That's it - Congrats brother - getting up there is the part no one wants to do - kudos to you for everything you've done! It's valuable knowledge for your bigger show, again congrats!! You say no more deca - what about NPP? That made me strong and lean(w/prop)
    Tnx bro.
    We don't have pharm grade npp here , they don't make them anymore. I'm just gonna stick to test e . If i was to use ugl gear, i would go with tren , but i don't have a guy lol. Actually i didn't want to spend much for my first prep no gh and no tren or mast cuz i know i'm small i need to bulk and gain at least 8 kgs and then maybe have chance for trophies and placing.

Great job man you should be proud its a very tough thing to do.

Dammit i did a injection of 250mg test with no vitamin e , the pip is so bad.
    17 days out . Very hungry all the time

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    Dammit i did a injection of 250mg test with no vitamin e , the pip is so bad. 17 days out . Very hungry all the time
    You're doing another show ?

You're doing another show ?
    Yes , actually this show was main goal. The other one came up , that was 8weeks of prep,

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    Yes , actually this show was main goal. The other one came up , that was 8weeks of prep,
    Ahh right ok, what changes are you going to make if any ?

I just wanna know how you get your waist so thin

I just wanna know how you get your waist so thin
    Just diet, not much cardio . I got lazy i think. Fat burning stopped since a certain point i think, but i got veins in my lower parts which i could have dreamed them. Never imagined i could have visibile veins in my quads and in the shin area.

---
    I stopped the diet i decided to let go , i know it is so close to the show , but my wisdom tooth are killing me 3 of them needs surgery, i'm gonna remove them tomorrow.another thing is i did not place at a local show so any chances at the state show i don't think so. Yes i did not went for a trophy or placing but i did experienced the backstage and some of the contest prep diet .

I'm small , i need to get to 90 kgs so i need 10 kgs , i need to bulk and i was so tired of the diet i was losing it lol.

Thank you guys for the support , i'm gonna get bigger .

I'm loving this after show anabolic rebound it is awesome it's like everything that i eat get absorbed by the body like there is a void in it. Gaining an gaining but no visible fat, veins popin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my journey to my first show in 4 months-image-2146226614.jpg  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information