MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

What are everyone's plans for 2003?

Just wondering what shows are you guys planning on doing this season, i am thinking of entering Mr.Olympia as a special invite.......but for real i will do 2 shows: Late October & early November i placed 3rd at the show in november and want to better my placing before moving to another level in 2004...so let's hear it what you guy doing?

BIG R is offline Member
    I'll be doing the Texas State competition (July 19th, 28 weeks) the 1st annual Lee Labrada Classic (Aug 2) two weeks later. Then I will be imersed in Pizza and Ice Cream for about 6 months after.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Provical show 1st part of Nov.

toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member
    Im not sure yet. I know im doin an oct 25 and Nov shows. Im debating doin a summer show, since i live on the beach and would b nice to b ripped and go to the beach.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Aiming on a couple....havent committed yet to dates
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

livnnfit is offline Female Member
    I plan on doing two shows this year - One the "Nationals" and the other a small regional show (just for fun and exposure, few weeks earlier) Both are in May. I am going to give figure another shot and spend this year just training to improve my fitness routines (gymnastics, dance..). and try Fitness late in the year or next year. I hope to actually have a summer off this year! First time in 3 years.
    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" www.tracystar.com

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    My plans are to keep packing on some lean muscle mass for my future plans of competing in 2004. As well as ripping it up for the summer of course.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I plan on putting some more size on, now 236, want to hit 255 or better and then early next year lean out. Hoping to debut in 2004 also.

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    First show Louisiana Bodybuilding Championships-Novice Lightweight 7-12
    Second show National teen collegiate masters-collegiate lightweight 7-19

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Want to compete in mid may or june somewhere in or around michigan, haven't decided on a competition yet. This will be my first competition and i will be competing as a teen, hopefully 175lbs dry at around 4% BF. I think as long as i get my final week of prep down, no other teen can beat me, at least i haven't seen any other teens yet that come close.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I want to win my bet on April 3rd...and around that time there are some shows around here...So if i'm where I need to be I'll enter one for the hell of it *provided i look halfway decent* and if not, i'll diet down until I'm around 6% and then maintain for the summer and try to pack on 20lbs lbm this winter.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Plan on entering my first comp. this yearmy friend is told me to go in not sure when it is though its not for a while I know that.

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    im leaning to compete at Musclemania Canada 2003 in April

if not musclemania

then the the ABA ...something small for my first show

then after that im going spend a year packing on another 20lbs of muscle mass before i compete again...i want to hit 190lbs contest weight

Steele is offline Member
    i'm doing the orange county classic. first competition. gonna be scary ripped!

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    I'm planning on doing the Trenton, NJ Bodybuilding Championships in early June, the Muscle Beach show a like a week or two later if its even on this year, and possibly the 2003 Physique Bodybuilding Show in Wildwood, NJ in July, and the South Jersey Bodybuilding Championships in October. The last two I mentioned I'm not sure about yet, if the Muscle Beach show isn't on for this year cause last year it was cancelled, I'm definately doing the Physique Show, but the one in October I wanna do and I was suppossed to do it last year but got side tracked but I kind of wanna bulk around then, I'll just have play it by ear.

mmmanabolics is offline New Member
    <- that is the main part of my plan. I hope to get up to about 200 by July 2004 ( from 165 ) Also depending on my progress I may try for a Nov. 03 competition...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would like to get up to a competitive grappling weight of 190+. That leaves me about 12-16 lbm with a few pounds room for summer fat loss(I'm about 180 now). Gotta have abs for summer.

Thorazine is offline New Member
    I don't post here as often as I should, but I find this is one of the best boards for amateur bodybuilding information.

I'll be entering my first contest on June 7 of this year. I'm really excited.

I'll only be 20 years old when this happens so I plan on entering the junior division and hopefully come in as either a heavy middleweight or a light light-heavy. It all depends how I look when I cut down.

I live up in BC, Canada, so this competition will be at the novice level. I feel if I come in as hard as possible that I will be able to qualify for the provincials that are going to take place on September 6.

So if you see me posting stupid questions, just bare with me! I have a ton of info, I just need to figure out how to put it to use.

Good luck to everyone this year!

Thorazine

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I am doing two bodybuilding shows one on May 31st, and June 21st. I am also qualified to enter the Bench America contest www.benchamerica.com on July 5th. I am qualified with my 625lb bench i did in Sept @242lbs but will try to enter at 220lbs and go for 600 at that weight. But if i dont do it , i will then lift in the WPO bench bash for cash in Nov, after i do the Nationals to re qualify for it again this year.

BUt might try to add more bodybuilding to my routine to come in next year and hit some more shows. I am thinking of doing bodybuilding shows in the spring and then hit my pro powerlifitng meets in the fall. Variety, i am getting burned out on straight powerlifting!! BUt i would get burned on just straight bodybuilding too. Might have to hit some strongman later on!! Big year ahead.

BIG MAN FROM AR is offline New Member
    there are a couple of shows in may in arkansas im considering. but my goal is collegiate nationals in july. lmg2701 maybe ill see you there.

saboudian, not cocky at all are you? if no teen can beat you you should do teen nationals.

GymGryl is offline Female Member
    My first show this year will be the Ronnie Coleman Classic on April 26. after that I am not sure. Will wait an see how well I do and then make a decision.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Well no competition plans until I achieve my goals....immediate goal is to cut to 8% b/f from 20% I am 6'2 287 lbs and 20% b/f estimated....I may have retained lil water for the electrolisis test b/c i thougth my b/f was lower but oh well...I would like to cut to 8% b/f hopefully atleast 250 lbs then bulk back up to 280 while maintaining lower then 12% b/f...After I get to 280 @ 12% ill give comp a shot see what I can do.......btw im 19

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    saboudian......these are the type of teens that go to teen nationals

http://www.repetrope.com/men/competi...68&ImageID=357

http://www.repetrope.com/men/competi...&ImageID=28621

http://www.repetrope.com/men/competi...&ImageID=40215

http://www.repetrope.com/men/competi...&ImageID=41757

the first three are the overall winners from 2000,2001,2002 and the fourth one was the lightheavyweight winner from last year.....pretty impressive huh.

bigmanAR what weight do you plan on competing at and what are your stats right now pm me and we can talk about national collegiates. I'm going to do it unless i have an injury, *knock on wood*

phatkid77 is offline Junior Member
    first show in late october.....see ya there mikexxl

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Lmg2701]saboudian......these are the type of teens that go to teen nationals

the first three are the overall winners from 2000,2001,2002 and the fourth one was the lightheavyweight winner from last year.....pretty impressive huh.[QUOTE]

Ya, i'm pretty cocky and arrogant.

Although, hittin a big collegiate show in a couple years is still in the back of my mind, only problem with collegiate shows is that college kinda gets in the way.
    Last edited by saboudian; 10-03-2003 at 01:09 PM.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I'm planning on laying around and getting pretty much as disgustingly fat as I can. Hope all is well with the board, will try to make it around more often.... Peace

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I'm planning on doing the national collegiate show. I will probably do a little show right before to prep me for it....maybe the Vermont one in May but I wouldn't be dieted down enough so I'm not sure.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    I'm planning on doing a show early september (first show) so i'll be looking forward to your inputs. I think there should be a FAQ for first timers so the vets don't have to countinually repeat themselves.

Web

Thread Information