Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    It's the best time not to waste... That growth window is there for the taking! FQ - lookin' big ripped - sittin' @ 218 - I don't think you've ever looked better - especially at this weight(mid section looks great) Whatcha been doing for chest big guy? Delts/& tris are poppin....
    Thanks Brother NACH :-))
    The progress I have made this year is almost unbelievable, I can't wait to compete now, the pictures should be amazing, dropped the oats and the bloated guy just disappeared. Weight is 213.6 this week, but I have freaky shape when carbed up. Gifted with delts , I'm not happy wi tris lol

Developed chest and quads in the last 12 weeks, chest consists of
    Arnold style incline chest press DB
    Cable flyes
    Cable crossovers
    Decline bench on smith machine.
    3/4 sets of 8-12 or till they're burning lol

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    I literally blow up like a balloon when eating carbs. No clue why I am that sensitive but if I look at the rest of my family they have the same problem. The only why who have been able to keep her weight in check is my sister after she switched to a completely zero carb approach. Her blood values also agree with that approach, the same for me. I am following your progress extremely closely as it is motivating me when I am having tough days!
    I am also " carb sensitive" but I use it to my advantages , once you have mastered carb manipulation the world is your oyster. The zero sugar diet has worked miracles for me, those are basically instant bloat material for me, a def no no,

Thanks for the follow bro, I'm happy to keep posting while ppl are reading and learning :-)

This was Monday, felt huge after a refeed weekend. Poor lighting , no tan, sub standard posing lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %-image-3769030965.jpg  

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    The zero sugar diet has worked miracles for me, those are basically instant bloat material for me, a def no no
    I have not tried to only remove sugars in all sorts. I will try this later in the year once this photoshoot is over.

Yeah, just keep posting. It's appreciated more than you know!

So the clen I started Saturday has actually taken me a step backwards, I was that hungry I couldn't sleep and kept reaching for the Peanut Butter to subside hunger pangs, three nights later and I'd done the whole jar in. So I trained like fook yesterday, got back into reasonable shape by today( after a sleepless night). Sleeping pills purchased. Going to drop cashews and replace with Readybrek oatmeal before bed to keep me fuller for longer, I'm hoping it can have a positive effect on body composition too. I'll trial it a week and note the effects.

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    how did you get on with switching to the Readybrek FQ? Last set of pics look fkin awesome man, keep it going..

Quote Originally Posted by Duo
    how did you get on with switching to the Readybrek FQ? Last set of pics look fkin awesome man, keep it going..
    Well I'll be honest, the annilhation of a jar of peanut butter offset the fat loss last week, will try harder this week.

Carbed up at weekend and felt good and confident. Saw yesterday's winner at UKBfF and got a little deflated and self doubting crept in a little.

Upped cardio today, week 2 of clen .
    Nolva adex and winny coming tomorrow hopefully. That lot should have me looking dry.

So I have replenished supplies of just about everything you could imagine, my gear and supplement regime is huge

Added this week
    Winny 50mg ED x 2 am and pm
    Nolva 40mg ED split am and pm
    Adex 1mg Ed
    Starting ECA next week and dripping clen for 2 weeks.
    Test, tren , mast 1200/450/450 PW
    Adrol 50mg ED
    Creatine, glutamine, cualis

Diet 2700cals 43/43/14

Cardio: am fasted insanity
    20 mile Ed bicycle

Weights; 3/4 sets of 15-20 for glycogen depletion.

Playing about with glycogen super compensation for some serious freakness and great show contest appearance.

First show two weeks on Saturday. Happy with where I am considering I've just started clen:, hoping eca suppresses appetite a bit.

Duo
    So I have replenished supplies of just about everything you could imagine, my gear and supplement regime is huge

Added this week
    Winny 50mg ED x 2 am and pm
    Nolva 40mg ED split am and pm
    Adex 1mg Ed
    Starting ECA next week and dripping clen for 2 weeks.
    Test, tren , mast 1200/450/450 PW
    Adrol 50mg ED
    Creatine, glutamine, cualis

Diet 2700cals 43/43/14

Cardio: am fasted insanity
    20 mile Ed bicycle

Weights; 3/4 sets of 15-20 for glycogen depletion.

Playing about with glycogen super compensation for some serious freakness and great show contest appearance.

First show two weeks on Saturday. Happy with where I am considering I've just started clen:, hoping eca suppresses appetite a bit.
    Hi Dude

Did you change your diet from what you posted a few weeks back? If so what does it look like now? What is your reason for running the test so high?

Hi Dude Did you change your diet from what you posted a few weeks back? If so what does it look like now? What is your reason for running the test so high?
    Yeah it's pretty much the same diet, as I worked out my LBM and I eat to keep that. Clen has my appetite ramped up so I'm eating during the night to helps sleep. I'm also doing more cardio.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %-image-4224747414.jpg  

Can't multi upload from phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %-image-2271323830.jpg  

Overall effect is good though, leaning up, putting on size, I was scary awesome the other day! Show ready in fact, and I can recreate it :-) 10 days to first show.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %-image-3826730779.jpg  

Test is high because I like it that high lol, albeit with gyno sides :-( but hey ho if it makes me grow :-) and It negates the tren ED sides.

A solid 220lbs/100kg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %-image-2196286039.jpg  

Finally, wheels have popped out on pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %-image-2173110824.jpg  

Yesterday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %-image-21355059.jpg  

Duo
    Yeah it's pretty much the same diet, as I worked out my LBM and I eat to keep that. Clen has my appetite ramped up so I'm eating during the night to helps sleep. I'm also doing more cardio.
    Am I reading this wrong mate or are you having 90g of whey for breakfast? What brand of whey are you on?

Am I reading this wrong mate or are you having 90g of whey for breakfast? What brand of whey are you on?
    I can't sleep for some reason, if i eat I can sleep, so I'm waking up and eating through the night, every 2/3 hours I have a shake, and or cereal and egg whites. There are only six meal slots in fitnesspal, so I just add em all into breakfast.
    Duo likes this.

Here we go, 1st place, Novices
    I can do better yet when I get final week numbers and timing bang on
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %-image-1655929878.jpg  

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information