Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigol'legs2 is offline Junior Member
    Whats up everyone!! Very excited to finally get to speak. I am the notorious bigol'legs2. I say that because I work out with the big bastard you see on this post. Same diet, same workouts, same weight, same goal. Hit the pros. His measurement are slightly larger than mine but not by much. He is also 3 1/2in shorter which gives him the wide advantage. But we work out hard and diet harder.
    Sorry to post on your page buddy, not tryin to take over the show. You are the brains of this operation. Im just here to get huge. LOL

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    LOL bigol'legs2 I think your gonna have to rename yourself man LOL HEHEHAHAHA. your getting crazy out there in the field

Angry

Fine dude. you can call me Superman

Thumbs up

Cant wait to get some comp pics up so Im not just a bunch of words on the screen.

Ok hit up chest and tri's today. IM at 208 lbs now. also did abs and 30 mins. cardio. IM gonna hit up 30 more minutes before I go to bed. Im feeling tighter but something pissed me off and still has me going. This girl "bigol'2 knows her" tested my BF and said it was 17%. She did a 4 point and doesnt know what shes doing in my opinion. Also I think im holding ALOT of water cause im drinking 3 gallons a day.

K today im at 207.8, and I think im gonna hit a 200 gram carb day tomorrow cause I got really moody and kicked my dog and puched my computer screen this morning. I did 45 mins. cardio this morning and this afternoon and am gonna do 45 tonight before bed. I also did forarms. I feel bad now cause my dog... pom/maltese mix didnt wanna go outside cause it was raining and I "scooted" her outside and she slid down the steps. I also was trying to get "splinter cell" to play for my son on the comp. and was having trouble just picking a lock.... so I cursed and puched the screen, I had to call him a little bit ago and tell him sorry and to wait up for me when I get home I'll let him play "tonka land" LOL a little easier. Yesterday we did back and abs. Shit I raged out and rowed 315 for 8 reps on my 5th set. Also did old school T-bars with 8 plates on the end for 6 reps on 4th set and did lat pulldowns and shrugs.

I busted up quads/hams/and calves today. I put up 1800 for 4 reps on hipsled....so I got kinda pumped and did 315 lunges for 10 reps 4 sets. I hobbled outta the gym today 8)

I fucked up guys. I even contemplated quiting all together. Ive been having problems with my wife and I figured if I quit BB I'd be able to work on it more. But know I realize I just need more focus on the relationship. My sons B-day was Sat. so I had one cheat meal but then I ran for 1 1/2 hrs. I didnt workout sunday or today and cheated on the food both days. I had pizza yesterday and candy and shit today and now I wanna kick myself in the balls. Im gonna keep cutting and gonna bump up the cardio but I dont know if Im gonna be ready for comp. My friend put "Unbelievable" on a DVD for me from an avi file. that got me thinking along with reading everyones posts and shit on the board. Ill be overhauling to try and get in comp form.

K im back on track now and Im actually weighing less. Im 205. I ran yesterday for 2 sessions at 45 minutes each. I hit chest and tris also. Ok and today I hit back and abs and did 1 session of 45 min. so far. Im going back tonight to do another 45.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Big lookin good man, Im glad I got over here to check up on you...great job, your discipline is insane, especially with the diet your following....

Thanks Talon I appreciate the thumbs up. You know the diet isnt really hard for me, I guess I got some willpower... atleast thats what my wife says hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Thanks Talon I appreciate the thumbs up. You know the diet isnt really hard for me, I guess I got some willpower... atleast thats what my wife says hehe.
    Yhea man its def. true. Diets no matter who you are, especially cutting diets with the loss of strenght involved, are hard to follow, keep it big man.

you loss strength? LOL

you loss strength? LOL
    All over the place bro, it sucks. I have to eat like a horse to keep my strength, it really sucks for diet time......

Ya Im joking. lossing strength and size sucks... but coming in shredded and cut looks awesome!!

Ok did legs today, Last week was heavy and this week was lighter with more reps. Sorry to disappoint everyone and not put up 2k. Shit the more and more time goes on the worst shit gets. I found out that the comp on Oct. 5th is cancelled. My Bro is pissed cause this is the comp he's been looking forward to competing in. I got my dieuretic hook up. Im gonna PM a couple of individuals for some more advice on getting in water free 8). Damn talk about being sore to the bone. after 2 no-carbs and today im going with 150 grams im feeling pretty weak. I think im gonna go run again tonight, I usually dont on the same day as legs.. but its getting crunch time and ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Oh well, we still got comp on 27 sept. well go up there and rule.

Well my comp is done and over and I placed last outta 7 in the open mens.... I came on stage at 195 and 5'7"... I was not nearly ready BF wis but I scored Highest on my posing so Im happy about that.. the comp was tough and the other guys looked good I gave em a thumbs up. Im gonna keep on truckin' and blast em away at 200+ next year more cut... im gonna post my pics up probably tomorrow.. sorry to dispapoint some of you guys on my placing I know your rooting for me. Another + I was the biggest guy there... bigger than the guest poser also just not as cut.. hehe and noones legs were close to my size

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Well my comp is done and over and I placed last outta 7 in the open mens.... I came on stage at 195 and 5'7"... I was not nearly ready BF wis but I scored Highest on my posing so Im happy about that.. the comp was tough and the other guys looked good I gave em a thumbs up. Im gonna keep on truckin' and blast em away at 200+ next year more cut... im gonna post my pics up probably tomorrow.. sorry to dispapoint some of you guys on my placing I know your rooting for me. Another + I was the biggest guy there... bigger than the guest poser also just not as cut.. hehe and noones legs were close to my size
    Sorry about the last place finish, but you've also got to realize that you were probably the only natural guy there. How did the diuretics go? i was getting a little worried that you had died or something, haven't posted at all over the weekend. Congrats on having the biggest legs, as if there were any doubts. Looking forward to comparing this comp's pics to the last ones.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Sorry about the last place finish, but you've also got to realize that you were probably the only natural guy there. How did the diuretics go? i was getting a little worried that you had died or something, haven't posted at all over the weekend. Congrats on having the biggest legs, as if there were any doubts. Looking forward to comparing this comp's pics to the last ones.
    I had to stick with taraxatone and also took some midol on top of that to help bleed the water out. Ya I wanna show off the size change differance. Thanks Chris im kinda bummed about it but my wife was more upset just to see me disapointed hurt her more than it hurt me I think. She made me promise not to get on stage again If I wasnt ready. I did.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I had to stick with taraxatone and also took some midol on top of that to help bleed the water out. Ya I wanna show off the size change differance. Thanks Chris im kinda bummed about it but my wife was more upset just to see me disapointed hurt her more than it hurt me I think. She made me promise not to get on stage again If I wasnt ready. I did.
    Aww, it's really cute how much your wife cares about you. That was said in a completely non sarcastic way. You know yourself that if your other show hadn't been cancelled, and you had those few extra days to prepare you would've done much better. Don't sweat it, and look forward to next competition. Failure (if you consider winning the posing section, and hitting your stage weight goal failure) will only make you train harder.

Straight Diesel is offline New Member
    sorry to hear about your last place finish...but now the cards are in your hand...your pissed and determined...bulk up to 275 and use 16 weeks to ur cut...you were the biggest and with the best posing...if you can get your bf where you want it, your next contest is yours...and when you start eating like an animal again, you should be less moody, so spend some quality time with your wife and son...you're a monster man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information