phatkid77 is offline Junior Member

sure fire ways to not show up flat

what tips you guys have for not showing up flat????

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Huh?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know bro, but I'm guessing carbing up at the right time. The right time? From what I know, it's different for everybody.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    The best way is to work with someone (in real life) who knows what there doing.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    The best way is to pay me 300.00 for your last weeks prep assistance...

xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro - see, there's no "simple" answer. Everyone reacts differently and its a learn as you go process.

xcel

Quote Originally Posted by xcelbeyond
    Hey bro - see, there's no "simple" answer. Everyone reacts differently and its a learn as you go process.

xcel
    i see it is individual, just confusing how some say dont do this, others say i did this worked greeat....

oh well

there are certain rules that need to be followed in order to carb and fat load properly, the slightest change can make a big differance, that's what makes it different from person to person...but there is a basic structure, i would say pretty safe way to do this is decarb workout on thursday morning, first 2-3 meals simple carbs such as rice cakes, then switch over to potatoes and chicken for the rest of the day, same on friday till 5:00pm cut the water at 5:00pm as well, take diuretics 1 hour before cutting water and fat load at around 7:30-8:00pm go to sleep wake up go for a grease breakfast and that's it...that's the basic plan, works for most...XXL

thanks mike, but i am taking aldactazide, i believe friday is too late as it is slow acting??? lasix is quicker, but frig that

that is what people don't understand about this sport, all this prep can be fucked up come show time casue the slightest mistake....
    my hat off to you repeat competitiors, this is incredible work and why i also chose to only do one show, however i can see how this is addictiong haveing this much control over your body and seeing the change..... i may do another in 2yrs, hopefully 15-20lbm heavier

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Ideally you need to try a few things. This time i am lean enough to test run a few things and also have a watchful educated eye. But mike's plan is pretty good, number one rule is be lean and ready 2-3 weeks out. If you lean enough almost anything will work. Having said that, moderation is key, nothing to crazy that you have tested.

Personally i think carb up slowly, wed 400-600g of complex carbs, Thrus about 1/2 that, friday 150 at most. Then after you cut water, load up with some sodium and fat( the fun part!), moderate carb up, moderate shit load. Aldactone tues-sat 50-100mg day, IF you need diazide or lasix, ideally injectable lasix which is easy to control. I know some who has 50ml bottle of injectable vet lasix, which is lifetime supply and could spare a few mls i am sure! (wink). Lasix is a lat resort if you find you need it and again 20mg say friday night 8-10 then that again sat AM if you need it. If your dry DON'T touch it, it does flaten you out. But better under than over. Read the tread on water over at xcel home board, by randy VERY VERY good information.

My plan is based on 1st show 3 day load with complex carbs, then royally fu#king up with lasix by starting on wed, rebounded by sat. Second time had diaredics down by did Skips shit load and timming and water was off, filled out too late. So after a couple of trial runs (6.5 weeks out now) I have my current plan and am happy with it.

Also get yourself some AMP, stuff is wonderfully for not cramping and viens.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox
    Ideally you need to try a few things. This time i am lean enough to test run a few things and also have a watchful educated eye. But mike's plan is pretty good, number one rule is be lean and ready 2-3 weeks out. If you lean enough almost anything will work. Having said that, moderation is key, nothing to crazy that you have tested.

Personally i think carb up slowly, wed 400-600g of complex carbs, Thrus about 1/2 that, friday 150 at most. Then after you cut water, load up with some sodium and fat( the fun part!), moderate carb up, moderate shit load. Aldactone tues-sat 50-100mg day, IF you need diazide or lasix, ideally injectable lasix which is easy to control. I know some who has 50ml bottle of injectable vet lasix, which is lifetime supply and could spare a few mls i am sure! (wink). Lasix is a lat resort if you find you need it and again 20mg say friday night 8-10 then that again sat AM if you need it. If your dry DON'T touch it, it does flaten you out. But better under than over. Read the tread on water over at xcel home board, by randy VERY VERY good information.

My plan is based on 1st show 3 day load with complex carbs, then royally fu#king up with lasix by starting on wed, rebounded by sat. Second time had diaredics down by did Skips shit load and timming and water was off, filled out too late. So after a couple of trial runs (6.5 weeks out now) I have my current plan and am happy with it.

Also get yourself some AMP, stuff is wonderfully for not cramping and viens.
    thanks silverfox....... what is excels board so i can read??
    i am cutting water thursday midnight as i am loading up from friday morning till saturday, does this make sense? most cut water around 3pm then load some time after 5pm, so my theory should work. also trying to avoid filling out for the night show

also i am running aldactazide

Aldectizide is just like dyazide it is 3/4 potassium sparing and 1/4 loop diuretic such as lasix...i do not like Aldectone, i just do not, i know a few guys out there includin Dave Polumbo (who by far is one of the dries and hardest/dense muscle people out there) and just like him i do not belive in diuretics to soon, last minute i feel 4:00pm on friday is planty, shit happens really quick once you cut your water and take 50mg od dyazide/aldactizide...as ofr cutting your water on thursady, FUCK "NO"...there is your sure way TO SHOW UP FLAT...don't take this personal Bro but why are you asking questions about shit you have already made up your mind about....you already know and have planned out what you are doing...so just do the, it's a learning curve, i know i have been there, but when you are flat on stage come saturday from sutting your water too soon and starting your diuretics to soon...well you will know then where you went wrong...good luck...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Aldectizide is just like dyazide it is 3/4 potassium sparing and 1/4 loop diuretic such as lasix...i do not like Aldectone, i just do not, i know a few guys out there includin Dave Polumbo (who by far is one of the dries and hardest/dense muscle people out there) and just like him i do not belive in diuretics to soon, last minute i feel 4:00pm on friday is planty, shit happens really quick once you cut your water and take 50mg od dyazide/aldactizide...as ofr cutting your water on thursady, FUCK "NO"...there is your sure way TO SHOW UP FLAT...don't take this personal Bro but why are you asking questions about shit you have already made up your mind about....you already know and have planned out what you are doing...so just do the, it's a learning curve, i know i have been there, but when you are flat on stage come saturday from sutting your water too soon and starting your diuretics to soon...well you will know then where you went wrong...good luck...XXL
    true enough...

dam225 is offline Associate Member
    What does all your water volume intakes look like with these methods?

Thanks,
    D

As much water as you can drink untill friday at 5:00pm, i usually drink mineral water from monday on, i do not think drinking distiled water does anything other then fucks with your electrolite balance as the minerals are removed from the H2O...for me i usually pee around 4 times in first 2-3 hours after cutting my water...on average it si around 350-500ml each pee...that is around 4lbs of water, that is enough to make anybody dry...after that the peeing slows down and get lesser and lesser...but you are still tightening up...XXL

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    As much water as you can drink untill friday at 5:00pm, i usually drink mineral water from monday on, i do not think drinking distiled water does anything other then fucks with your electrolite balance as the minerals are removed from the H2O...for me i usually pee around 4 times in first 2-3 hours after cutting my water...on average it si around 350-500ml each pee...that is around 4lbs of water, that is enough to make anybody dry...after that the peeing slows down and get lesser and lesser...but you are still tightening up...XXL
    I tryed the distilled water.. got it confused with mineral.. started monday at 2 gallons a day.. on wednesday my stomach starting cramping and I felt like I had a stomach ache.. and sure enough I started drinking mineral water and the stomach pains went away.

So what show are you doing Bro, maybe you'll be competing agains me...if so i guess i can't give you any more advice......lol...nhaaa i'd still tell you all i know...XXL

Thread Information