mind&muscle is offline Associate Member

Carbohydrats that you can sub

Ok I have a question here today, I'm in contest prep appomixatly 7.5 weeks out from a men's physique show I'm been eating creme of rice in the Am's along with a few other things I hate creme of rice can it be subbed for grits or oatmeal I know the creme of rice is gluten free but I just wanted to know are they all preety equal carbs for the most part. Thanks

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeah its almost identical to cream of wheat and oatmeal is actually lower GI than cream of rice so either one of them should be gtg as long as you respond well to them which if you dont have issues with gluten you should respond fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Yeah its almost identical to cream of wheat and oatmeal is actually lower GI than cream of rice so either one of them should be gtg as long as you respond well to them which if you dont have issues with gluten you should respond fine.
    thank you man I figured just wanted to here someone else's thoughts been doing so since start of prep nd I started cutting 3 weeks ago everything looks find to me no bloat at all

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mind&muscle View Post
    thank you man I figured just wanted to here someone else's thoughts been doing so since start of prep nd I started cutting 3 weeks ago everything looks find to me no bloat at all
    Very cool. Good luck in your show.......

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I prefer no carbs for breakfast, especially in contest prep...the minute you introduce carbs, and release insulin the lipolysis seizes to exist. I prefer to extend my fat burning after over night fast by eating only protein and fats for breakfast...unless a person is using hGH with insulin then the protocol would be different...i eat 250ml of egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 15 gm of shredded cheese and top it off with salsa...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I prefer no carbs for breakfast, especially in contest prep...the minute you introduce carbs, and release insulin the lipolysis seizes to exist. I prefer to extend my fat burning after over night fast by eating only protein and fats for breakfast...unless a person is using hGH with insulin then the protocol would be different...i eat 250ml of egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 15 gm of shredded cheese and top it off with salsa...
    I'm preety shredded I think my coach is just trying to keep me full

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I am looking at MK677. I don't think I will have to adjust my morning routine which includes fat and protein?!?!?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    I am looking at MK677. I don't think I will have to adjust my morning routine which includes fat and protein?!?!?
    ^^ don't mean to hi jack OP thread

Thread Information