papathesmurf is offline Junior Member

That's all folks- 2015 Mr Olympia

So, Phil won. To me it looked like he was going to come in second to Shawn Rhoden but when they stood on stage next to each other it looked to me like Phil was going to win and everyone else was battleing it out for second or third. Mamdouh Elssbiay really looked to me like he has the muscle development to win the Olympia in future years but came into the contest out of shape and in my opinion should have taken 6th and Branch Warren should have placed 5th. Next year if Mamdouh Elssbiay looses like 10-15 lbs everyone is going to have a rough time competing with him.

What is everyone else thoughts on how the contest went this year?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I thought it was a good O! Phil's waist was small and still the biggest he's been...

I like Wolf/Dex was in tip top shape(usually always is)

If Ramy can look like he does when he's about 3-4 wks out imho he looks his best - and that means coming in at 320+... If he can get his timing down he won't be beat!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Dexter is amazing to me, the guy comes in on point, every time. Im not sure how old he is but he has to be mid forties and he still is in the top 3 physiques in the world. Unreal. I was also impressed with Dennis Wolf. Phil deserved the win this year IMO. I dont like the guy but I do think he was the best on the stage. Branch just doesnt do it for me. I dont know something about his look I just dont go for. All the BS going on pre olympia with Kai etc was a bunch of crap. Took away from the show IMO. He really hurt himself not being up there IMO.
    I know it sounds like a broken recordbut I sure like the physiques of the past much more than the barrel belly look of todays BBérs. Even the guys from the nineties looked much better condition wise IMO. I dont know. The game has changed and I really am not sure its for the best.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Dexter is amazing to me, the guy comes in on point, every time. Im not sure how old he is but he has to be mid forties and he still is in the top 3 physiques in the world. Unreal. I was also impressed with Dennis Wolf. Phil deserved the win this year IMO. I dont like the guy but I do think he was the best on the stage. Branch just doesnt do it for me. I dont know something about his look I just dont go for. All the BS going on pre olympia with Kai etc was a bunch of crap. Took away from the show IMO. He really hurt himself not being up there IMO. I know it sounds like a broken recordbut I sure like the physiques of the past much more than the barrel belly look of todays BBérs. Even the guys from the nineties looked much better condition wise IMO. I dont know. The game has changed and I really am not sure its for the best.
    I have to agree but I do like dexters look. He is an amazing bb and has really put in the work considering at one point he was competing bantamweight

Thread Information