brandon46 is offline Banned

Photos from NPC show

Here are some pictures from the show I entered. I came in as a middleweight 175.5 lbs 3.2% b/f. I took first for middle weight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photos from NPC show-npcsho5.jpg   Photos from NPC show-npcsho11.jpg   Photos from NPC show-npcsho2.jpg   Photos from NPC show-npcsho17.jpg   Photos from NPC show-npcsho7.jpg  

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Thats some crazy frickin vascularity.

Now you know i got to ask you how you did it.

What type of diet did you use to shed the bodyfat? CKD? TKD? What?

And what did your final week of prep look like?

Congrats again man, i know you must be happy.

I did 8 weeks of dieting 6 meals a day 50/40 protein/carbs per meal. Only 20 mins cardio in morning. I was at 7% b/f before dieting. I took 500/week of sustanon for 8 weeks stopped 4 weeks out. 150 Mg winstrol a week and 75 mg abombs for 8 weeks. Cut my water 10:00 P.m night before show. Took some sort of diruretics from my trainer. Well need to get some sleep i will be back in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Thats some crazy frickin vascularity.

Now you know i got to ask you how you did it.

What type of diet did you use to shed the bodyfat? CKD? TKD? What?

And what did your final week of prep look like?

Congrats again man, i know you must be happy.

BIG R is offline Member
    You Rocked! That was your day in the sun.......now EAT EAT EAT!!! All of those other losers are going to be thinking about you for a LONG TIME! You did the hard work, now all of the glory is yours.

Congrats,
    Big R

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Wow veins all over! Good job bro! Congrats.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Sick work man!

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Sweet my man, sweet. A little more detail on what sab was talking about for the vas. What did you eat on show day. Did you use Dream Tan or Pro Tan. I'm doing my first in 2 weeks and would like to know what you used other than what you have already said (just on show day). Damn good job.

Good lord you're a fuckin monster.
    Congrats on a job well done!

HP

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    You looked shredded. How old and tall are you? If you were a few inches shorter you probably could have won the show. Amazing muscularity and balance. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Captainutrition
    Sweet my man, sweet. A little more detail on what sab was talking about for the vas. What did you eat on show day. Did you use Dream Tan or Pro Tan. I'm doing my first in 2 weeks and would like to know what you used other than what you have already said (just on show day). Damn good job.

On show day I got up around 6:30 a.m and had 4 poached eggs over half cup of rice and that was it. The rest of the day I just had a few reeses peanut butter cups and some cashews unsalted. I used about 3 coats of pro tan and used Jantana competition tan over the protan. What really made my veins come out was right before I went on stage I drank about 6 oz of water and then pumped up and the water really makes your veins come right out. My trainer showed me this

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon46
    On show day I got up around 6:30 a.m and had 4 poached eggs over half cup of rice and that was it. The rest of the day I just had a few reeses peanut butter cups and some cashews unsalted. I used about 3 coats of pro tan and used Jantana competition tan over the protan. What really made my veins come out was right before I went on stage I drank about 6 oz of water and then pumped up and the water really makes your veins come right out. My trainer showed me this

When did you put the first coat of pro tan on? The second and then the third? It would really help. Thanks.

howard600 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon46
    Here are some pictures from the show I entered. I came in as a middleweight 175.5 lbs 3.2% b/f. I took first for middle weight.
    excellent photos .what are your plans next .

livnnfit is offline Female Member
    Congratulations. You look great.
    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" www.tracystar.com

Thread Information