Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jonbana

Thread: Time constraints for cycles

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Time constraints for cycles

I have a competition coming up in June and need advice for cycles..things happened that did not allw me to cycle like I wanted..
    I have 28 weeks from beginnng of Dec. i want to run 2 bulks and one cut. Any recomndatuons?
    I am presently on deca /test. Laniing on 10 weeks, 6 off and 6 weeks of total and 6 weeks of cutting

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I dont see how you can throw that many cycles in that time frame. I am not gonna recommend anything but if I was competing I would run one long bulk and then cut with the time left over.

Jonbana is offline Member
    no expert but yeah , sounds like maybe run a long normal bulk than end with a cut

maybe

1-14 weeks deca bulk followed right by a 8-10week cut
    Obs and Marsoc like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You current body fat and shape will determine your "prep" which will be you cycle and diet length there of going into the show. The rest of time there after will be for size. Post a current pic and stats and we will help you figure things out.....

Edit:BY there after I mean if your going to have to do a 16 week prep the twelve weeks before this you can bulk being as you have 28 weeks total.
    Last edited by BG; 12-20-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sticky situation. Coming off for 6 weeks seems counter productive in between two bulks. I think you are better off going on a cruise/TRT dosage during your proposed time off.

But with that said, BG has a good point. I bet you will get better recommendations once we see your pic and stats.

I know venturing into the unknown. A few other details... 50 y/o and total test was very low at first prescribed TRT then they wanted to check free test. Right at min. They took away prescription because I was within the range. I need to figure out how to load the pics. This cycle is a little different I am gaining weight quickly. No cardio since I started cycle and gaining .2-.5 kg per day.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Dang charger, lay off the donuts that might help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana
    no expert but yeah , sounds like maybe run a long normal bulk than end with a cut maybe 1-14 weeks deca bulk followed right by a 8-10week cut
    I am trying 14 weeks bulk, 2 weeks off and 12 week cut. This is against any advice that I would give but the competition timing sucks. Has anyone else accomplished this? My test is very low therefore I will continue test in the 2 weeks off (TRT dose).

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    5-10 lbs a day...? Ughh either thats food weight, water weight or both cuz I doubt muscles grow that fast lol

That was 0.2 to 0.5 kg. I ended up peaking out at 10 kg.i am near the end of the cycle now. I did have to adjust my diet along the way.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I get the shakes when I hear the word diet You got a tough road ahead good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    I get the shakes when I hear the word diet You got a tough road ahead good luck.
    No problem. Just need to change up my carb/protein intake. Never starve myself. Already increased cardio. I would like to stay at 10-12% bf while bulking, but just cant seem to get it dialed in.

Thread Information