Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Future national prep cycle

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds good

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

mrlittleman is offline Junior Member
    ok, checked in on sat, at 251.8 pounds waking up in the am after a deuce. We are officially starting (real prep). Monday I start doing 20 min of easy cardio 5x a week along with good ol carb cycling. 3 lows and 1 high. Long story short, my low days are almost about half the carbs Im doing now, and my high day is basically the same as Ive been doing before this )550 carbs. So my low days are about 300. Fats and protein the same.
    Cheers. 2 weeks i start tren !!

mrlittleman is offline Junior Member
    As of today. I woke up at 247.6. Climbing down the weight perfectly. Since last update, sometimes last week we upd the cardio to 30 mins. And lowered the carbs just a tad, approx 50ish. Starting masteron e and tren mix this tomorrow. I'll try and get some progress pics of when I started to now soon. I'm 14.25 weeks out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information