charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

AAS with insulin syringe

I could have sworn that I read a post on using insulin syringes with AAS close to competition time however I could not locate it. I am going to change to daily injections and want to try the insulin syringe. Is this injected in the delts? If so, is there an alternating between the three haeds of the delts?

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I could have sworn that I read a post on using insulin syringes with AAS close to competition time however I could not locate it. I am going to change to daily injections and want to try the insulin syringe. Is this injected in the delts? If so, is there an alternating between the three haeds of the delts?
    A lot of people are using slin syringes now, I have recently moved to insulin syringes as well due to scar tissue everywhere! With regards to injecting, you can inject pretty much anywhere with the slin syringes, I inject in my delts, lats, calves, traps.. where ever i'm feeling really!

I don't compete, but am assuming guys change to slin syringes before a show to avoid the lumps and bumps the standard method can cause.

The way i load the slin syringe, is i draw it with a separate 2.5ml syringe and green needle. I take the plunger out of the slin syringe and then push the oil from the 2.5ml syringe into the slin syringe and re-attach the plunger. you'll be there all day trying to draw it through the slin needle lol!
    Last edited by Eduke93; 03-07-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Thread Information