Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean

Thread: Contest prep hgh with t4 or t3 or both?

carbman is offline Junior Member

Contest prep hgh with t4 or t3 or both?

I'm 8 weeeks out for my second contest.
    I'm taking 1g test, tren , mast week and 400mcg t4 and 5iu hgh ed.My question is if I want to get superlean should I take t3 or t4 or both with hgh? I just have read so much conflicting information about hgh and thyroid meds that I'm really confused. Many said that u shouldnt take t3 with hgh becouse that makes hgh ineffective. But many pros still use a lot hgh and a lot of t3. Why they would do it if t3 is no good with hgh? I want to get shredded but I dont want my hgh get wasted. What should I do? I need to drop 10 pounds still to get ripped.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Considered clen ?

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Considered clen ?
    Yes I use it 120mcg 2 weeks on 2 off

Blog Entries
    Ok you didn't mention it so I thought I'd ask. I don't know much about thyroid applications, sorry.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just screwed up. HGH caused large amount of water retention. Also, you might want to try an EC stack instead of clen .

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I just screwed up. HGH caused large amount of water retention. Also, you might want to try an EC stack instead of clen.
    Yes I will stop hgh before competition. And eca is not option for me.

Can anyone help me?? Anyone who really knows these things. Thanks!

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used t4 in the offseason with my HGH and T3 during prep.

You should be able to drop those 10lbs pretty easily over 8 weeks but if you want the stronger compound then go with t3. I started at 37.5mcg and didn't need to go over 75. I just dropped it down to 50 for peak week.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Or depending how you react to stims - ECY stack will do wonders - ephedrine caffeine & Yohimbine HCL... The Yohimbine alone pulls water from your extremities especially lower closer to end of prep... Just a though brother

What about T3? As long as your in prep you Wong be catabolic but your diet has to be on point as T3 doesn't discriminate against fat and muscle tissue 50-75mcgs/daily

Plus I'd rather a 12-16wk prep instead of 8wks unless you were sub 10% starting at 8wks bug I agree with LivinLean as you may not need 75mcgs I'd say 50 as well but it all depends where your at brother BF wise!

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I just screwed up. HGH caused large amount of water retention. Also, you might want to try an EC stack instead of clen.
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-27-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I used t4 in the offseason with my HGH and T3 during prep.

You should be able to drop those 10lbs pretty easily over 8 weeks but if you want the stronger compound then go with t3. I started at 37.5mcg and didn't need to go over 75. I just dropped it down to 50 for peak week.
    Yes maybe I will change t4 for t3 for the last 6 or so weeks. Did u use hgh during prep also? Did u noticed any difference using hgh with t4 or t3? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Or depending how you react to stims - ECY stack will do wonders - ephedrine caffeine & Yohimbine HCL... The Yohimbine alone pulls water from your extremities especially lower closer to end of prep... Just a though brother

What about T3? As long as your in prep you Wong be catabolic but your diet has to be on point as T3 doesn't discriminate against fat and muscle tissue 50-75mcgs/daily

Plus I'd rather a 12-16wk prep instead of 8wks unless you were sub 10% starting at 8wks bug I agree with LivinLean as you may not need 75mcgs I'd say 50 as well but it all depends where your at brother BF wise!
    I have 18 weeks prep I just mentioned how much time I have left. I may be 8% bodyfat but want to be 5-6% and shreeded to the bone.

Blog Entries
    18 or 8? Your original post said you're 8 weeks out...

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    18 or 8? Your original post said you're 8 weeks out...
    8 weeks out right now.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carbman View Post
    I have 18 weeks prep I just mentioned how much time I have left. I may be 8% bodyfat but want to be 5-6% and shreeded to the bone.
    Post up picks so we can see how much water you are holding. T3/4 will tend to dehydrate you a bit, HGH like someone mentioned can cause you to hold a bit of water but when you lean out it will give you the "grainy," look.

Are you working with a coach?

P.S. I like ECA stack better than clen any day of the week if you can get actual ephedra.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Post up picks so we can see how much water you are holding. T3/4 will tend to dehydrate you a bit, HGH like someone mentioned can cause you to hold a bit of water but when you lean out it will give you the "grainy," look.

Are you working with a coach?

P.S. I like ECA stack better than clen any day of the week if you can get actual ephedra.
    I couldnt post any pics but i tried. I have a coach but i think i know more about steroids than he. I cannot find ephedra anuehere so i use clen even thought it gives me terrible sides

Blog Entries
    What was the issue you ran into when trying to post pics? Pictures are very critical for real help here, especially in the contest forum.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should be able to get the ephedrine in Bronk aid. Its OTC but you need an ID and are limited to how much you can buy in a month. You can buy enough to do the trick.
    Throw the clen away and try the EC or ECY stack. You will never use clen again.

huhu hard to decide
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Contest prep hgh with t4 or t3 or both?-steroid.com.jpg  
    Last edited by carbman; 08-03-2017 at 06:50 AM.

Thread Information