• 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Melanotan

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Melanotan

I would like feedback from anyone who has taken melanotan.
    How long does it take to see a tan? How much do you use for a competition ( i understand it probably varies from person to person).
    Does it cause water retention? How long before a show do you start/end. How long does it last?
    Is there anything else you use with it for a show?

Whopperjames95 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    How long does it take to see a tan? How much do you use for a competition ( i understand it probably varies from person to person).
    Does it cause water retention? How long before a show do you start/end. How long does it last?
    Stuff is phenomenal! It is important the first 7-10 days to “load” up, everyday for the first 7-10 days. Afterwards only have to take 3-4 times in a week, make sure to get some sun in. You should see results within 3-4 days. The results depend on your skin type as well. I was very dark, like chocolate dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Whopperjames95 View Post
    Stuff is phenomenal! It is important the first 7-10 days to “load” up, everyday for the first 7-10 days. Afterwards only have to take 3-4 times in a week, make sure to get some sun in. You should see results within 3-4 days. The results depend on your skin type as well. I was very dark, like chocolate dark.
    Does it cause you to,retain water? If you were to stop taking it, how long before you become lighter?
    If you use it for a show, do you need something else at show time?

Does it cause you to,retain water? If you were to stop taking it, how long before you become lighter?
    If you use it for a show, do you need something else at show time?
    Possibly retains water, I know for some it does make people nauseous but it is very subtle. For me the color change. It took a while. I got lighter but it seemed as though my skin color permanently changed. Instead of being white when i got off it, I had like an olive skin tone. And it seems like most people at show time use the spray tan. Definitely worthit though!

As well if you ha e a show, start a month or 2 before

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If we're talking MT2, not MT1, I don't load the dosage, others do. I start at .25mg/250mcg EOD and sit out on the sun for a bit. I'm a ginger so it doesn't take long to notice the effects.
    Generally within a week of starting and 20-30 minutes of sun, the tanning becomes noticeable. After I get to the amount of tanning I want, I dose 2x/week at the most and continue to get some UV/sunlight.
    Never have notice any water retention.
    Umm, random erections are a side effect; just so you know.
    Think there is a decent thread on this, if I see it, I will bump it, charger.
    charger69 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Thanks AG. That is exactly what I Was looking for!
    Now with that being said, I am planning on using this for competition. I did not realize that you needed UV for it to work. Does that mean that I need to walk around in my posing trunks outside?
    Do people still paint themselves for competition?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

Thanks AG. That is exactly what I Was looking for!
    Now with that being said, I am planning on using this for competition. I did not realize that you needed UV for it to work. Does that mean that I need to walk around in my posing trunks outside?
    Do people still paint themselves for competition?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You'll need some sunlight or a tanning bed for MT2 to be effective. Spray tan is used for comps, but you know how that stuff is. It can come out horribly wrong if over applied.
    charger69 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Shit makes me nauseated if I take to much at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Shit makes me nauseated if I take to much at one time.
    Why would you take too much? Was it for the tan or for the boner????? Maybe the yoga pants were not doing it for you. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people are more sensitive to the nausea effect than others. I always dose right before I go to sleep and it isn't an issue.

So the Melanotan does not take the place of the “tan paint”? I would assume that it would take the place of the base paint.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    So the Melanotan does not take the place of the “tan paint”? I would assume that it would take the place of the base paint.

no (heck even black guys still get the tan spray before stepping on stage), you still need that final coat and sheen . however melanotan will make your tan look more natural and rich.
    charger69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    no (heck even black guys still get the tan spray before stepping on stage), you still need that final coat and sheen . however melanotan will make your tan look more natural and rich.
    So I need to walk around in posing trunks in the sun to get the tan in the delicate areas?

On that, I can't speak from experience, Charger. I just know people that have had bad experiences with spray tan and some people have had no problems.
    I would guess if you have a decent base you would require less spray tan, but that's just a guess. As far as having a good tan, MT2 will definitely do the trick with adequate UV exposure. I'm a ginger and can get a pretty darn good tan with MT2.
    charger69 likes this.

So I need to walk around in posing trunks in the sun to get the tan in the delicate areas?

Or lay out in the sun with minimal clothing.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    whatever it takes right a loading week or two with the melanotan and a few sessions in the tanning bed nude (with a sock) will get you covered. if your natty tan is not completely even don't worry the spray tan booth at the show will even you out , another reason you always still get the spray tan
    charger69 likes this.

I would like to thank everyone for their assistance. I had a different understanding.

Blog Entries
    Just go to a tanning bed after you take your shot. The new beds you only need a couple of minutes if that. Not like the old days.

I remember going to the tanning bed and listening to Michael Jackson (1988). Ever since it has been paint.

Blog Entries
    I remember going to the tanning bed and listening to Michael Jackson (1988). Ever since it has been paint.

I remember the first time I went and went butt naked and just covered my junk. My ass was so burned I could not sit down for days. The spray tan seems like it is the thing now but if your going to use the Melanotan you need UV rays and this time of year the UV index is very low in North America. Oh, I learned the hard way with this product, you can get a farmers tans very fast so be aware of exposed skin to the sun vs unexposed when you start out.

I’m going to go for it. How frequently at the beginning do I need to go to the tanning bed? Daily? I will soon see if it retains water.... my biggest nightmare.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    150mcg ED with a few tanning sessions will get me super dark inside of two weeks. More is not better. Kills my appetite and makes my dick into a diamond.

Pin it with a Benadryl before bed to avoid tummy upsets.

I started taking it and I am getting dark spots sort of like freckles. Is this normal?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I started taking it and I am getting dark spots sort of like freckles. Is this normal?
    Yeah, I was gonna ask if it causes Melasma, sounds like it does.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes. Nothing to do about it AFAIK.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BB,
    Am I right to think that if it causes freckles it will cause melasma?

Thread Information