Thread: Some advice

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member

Some advice

Hey guys I am
    21 yrs old
    5'9
    clipped today at 11% bf at 171 lbs

I have a casting call for a photo shoot in about 2 months and need to get down to around 6-7% so my abbs are visable, preferebly lower. I started cycling my carbs a few days ago and have two carb days a week uselly on leg day and on saterday so I can have a couple drinks other then that its all meats and low GI veggies plus my supps. My pre workout supp has 12 net carbs per serving so I take that only on workout days, should I cut that out?

Are my goals realistic or am I shooting in the dark? The only time ive seriously ran a cutting routine was for wrestling which was very unhealthy pretty much a 3 month crash diet.

I almost forgot, I hardly run cardio only 5 min warm ups before workouts.

-Brad

cut out the alcohol before the pre work out drink

this is how i cycled carbs when i was at your weight, but at around 7% bf
    200/100/50/50/0 then repeat but your still two months out you can take the 0 day out if you want

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradly1234 View Post
    Hey guys I am
    21 yrs old
    5'9
    clipped today at 11% bf at 171 lbs

I have a casting call for a photo shoot in about 2 months and need to get down to around 6-7% so my abbs are visable, preferebly lower. I started cycling my carbs a few days ago and have two carb days a week uselly on leg day and on saterday so I can have a couple drinks other then that its all meats and low GI veggies plus my supps. My pre workout supp has 12 net carbs per serving so I take that only on workout days, should I cut that out?

Are my goals realistic or am I shooting in the dark? The only time ive seriously ran a cutting routine was for wrestling which was very unhealthy pretty much a 3 month crash diet.

I almost forgot, I hardly run cardio only 5 min warm ups before workouts.

-Brad
    OK, if you are 11% your abs should be visible already, if you plan on going lower than 6% you are planning on looking like a competive bodybuilder.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    2 month is a lot of time to get down to 6% at 175lb and 11% you have about 19lbs of fat to reach 6% you have to loose 10lbs which if it comes all from fat you would reach 5.5-6% BF. Your goal is realistic, i would sudgest posting your actual diet plan and let us see it and not give overview as it hard to make a judment like that...abd i agree alcohol cut before supplements...XXL

Bradly1234 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys il post my actual diet up at some point tomm, well I got my bf done 3 times and took the avg which came out to 11% and my abbs are not visible. I have visible veins and striations thru my chest and sholders so I didnt think I would be higher then 11

Thread Information