WallyGator is offline Junior Member

Please evaluate this theory...

Sorry guys i posted it here , thatīs just because i know it would be better evaluated and some of you guys donīt even bother checking the steroid questions forum.

What do you guys make of this theory i came up with?

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...&postid=621999

Thanks for your reply.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    You would have to post your daily diet and I would have to see your daily totals for me to really beleive what you're saying.

I have heard this story many times before, but its really one in a million that you would have to resort to something like this. Nearly all the time you can make the correction with your diet and not the drugs.

Not trying to call you a newbie or anything cuz its obvious you've put a great deal of thought into this, but lets see the diet first.

WallyGator is offline Junior Member
    My diet, when i say i gained mass on 75 mcg and also on 12,5 mcg (at a faster pace) was basically the following

Did not watch calories nor macronutrient closely, just overall

Meal 1 - Can of tuna in oil (drained), oatmeal and 1 scoop whey w/ skim milk

Meal 2 - 2 Scoops whey w/ skim milk plus white cheese sandwich (whole bread)

Meal 3 (Post Workout) - Grilled Chicken (at least 200 grams) w/ brown beans, whole rice , veggies and some maltodextrin shake w/ water (tastes awful but spikes insulin well)

Meal 4 - Tuna can in oil (drained) , white cheese , flaxseed oil and veggies

Meal 5 - Grilled chicken (at least 200 grams) with veggies and brown beans

Meal 6 - Whey protein , 3 scoops in water plus flaxseed oil (no carbs).

This is the diet i was using to cut up with 75 mcg T3 , eq test winny fina femara and clen were used, but in the last weeks only 300 mg eq/week and 50 mg winstrol and still lbm gain on a suppresed thyroid and only 12,5 mcg T3. (NO CARDIO, though i donīt think it is useless).

I ended up with 12 pounds more and 5 % less bodyfat.

I know my body responded to it in its own fashion, others could do it differently, but i raised that theory just so we could brainstorm it and hardgainers could test it. Come to think about it... hardgainers sometimes put their bodies thru 1+ grams of AAS / week and still donīt see huge gains, why would hurt to run their cycle supressing their thyroid while bulking?

Thread Information