sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

More details from Mitsuru on Bodybuilding Videos for DVD

Looks like we will see a new dvd for Jay Cutler very soon and a new one for Ronnie early next year.

----- Original Message -----
    To:
    Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 10:59 AM
    Subject: Re: videos

Yes, we are working on some new different titles. Something come out most likely in October. All titles come out in the future, it will be done it by DVD format only. We can't tell the titles until when we finish the production. Current existing titles will be convert to DVD on one by one basis after the Olympia, later this year. Those titles come out most likely next year. Sorry for any inconvenience for you. Please check www.mocvideo.com sometime in late October for new titles.
    Thank you very much for your support!
    MOC

I've done shooting with Jay(This one come out in late October.). I have finished filming Ronnie in the second week of August (This won't be come out until early next year.). I had scheduled to be at Jacksonville Florida for Dexter, but it had re-scheduled around the Olympia time. More to come in the future.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Wow I'm suped for Ronnie's new video!

I can't imagine it being any crazier then the second one..but you never know!

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Hell yea guys, also, Markus Ruhl is coming out with a dvd that will be released this month!!!!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I know the dvd's will be sweet, but i just wish they didn't cost so damn much. I hope i can dl it off the net.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    I know the dvd's will be sweet, but i just wish they didn't cost so damn much. I hope i can dl it off the net.

hey let me know if you need any videos, i have many videos over 40 or something like that..

Thread Information