Thread: Need Help

GetBig02 is offline New Member

Need Help

I am 20, plan on competing in March. I am all natural, need to put on more mass and cut. My test levels are all ready high so I don’t think Juicing would a good idea because of the age factor. I can’t take creatine, it gives me a real bad reaction. I have been lifting religiously for 2 1/2 years now. Well educated in training and supplements. But I don’t know what to do, I need a booster!

GetBig02 is offline New Member
    Any feedback will help!!

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Just read your ass off on competing and what to do. A website I found helpful for information was www.bodybuilding.com

It has info from other people on what they did to get ready for their competition, tips and tricks, tanning.

Steele is offline Member
    if you are 5'8'' and still weight 150, realize on stage you will probablly be 140 (minus water weight). that is really small. some natural bb's might be ALOT bigger. however, bigger is not always better (frank zane was 190) but don't be surprised if your competition is 5'8'' and 185 lbs. not trying to get yoiu down, but i was going to compete at 5'11'' and 210 and decided i was too small. so i opted to wait a little while.

Thread Information