Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Personal diet advisor

Heres the deal. I have never been able to get cut, for some reason my diets work wonders for a period then I dont drop shit no matter how low I go in kcal and how much cardio I do. Like this spring I went from 242 to 200 in like 2-3 months then I didnt lose ANYTHING after that and I keept the same diet and cardio for 3 more months. I even lowered my kcal drasticly until I was at 1900 kcal day and I was on 250mcg t-3 a day and I DIDNT lose anything I just got very weak and almost fainted when standing upp to quick ect. Completely lost motivation after 2 months like that because I struggled so hard and got nothing out of it.
    It has been like that everytime I trie to cut, I lose 30-40 pounds easily then no matter what I do I dont lose anymore

So this spring I want to trie something new, I want someone to lay upp my diet and cardio and maby even my normal workouts and cycles. I want to have abs for the first time in my life!!

I would offcourse pay for this(but Im a college student and kind of short on cash). So if any diet guru here feels like you are upp to the job let me know on this thread! Im going to need the advice from january and all the way until summer. So you will have alot of time to tweak and adjust my diet. Im very hard working and I have alot of discipline so failure from my side wont be a concern and IF I fail to follow your advice down to the slightes detail I wont blame the failure on you.

I have attached acouple of pics on the "leanest I got this spring and as you can se I would have to drop alot more to get the abs. I, 5"11 was at 200 on those pics. Now Im at 220. Im going to start cutting in january so now Im just trying to gain as much mass as humanly possible. I also lose fat on my back easily but the fat on chest and abs are the last to go.

I posted in this forum because It seemed most propriate, Im not going to do a competition but I want this to be like a competition diet.

I thought I was knowlegable when it comes to diets, but my repeated failures shows I wont be able to make it on my own
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Personal diet advisor-backdubbel2.jpg   Personal diet advisor-gayposering.jpg   Personal diet advisor-sidobild.jpg   Personal diet advisor-spec.jpg  
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 10-26-2003 at 11:55 AM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    No 1 WAY TOO MUCH T-3 Bro...250mcg shit i am gettin gready for a show at 75mcg per day...simply said T-3 can be very catabolic on your muscle tissue and will eat it away like there is no tomorrow, so i would guess your 30-40 lbs weight loss is largely atributed to loss of muscle, if so then your over all metabolism takes a dramatic drop and that is why you stop loosing weight...if all you lost was fat tissue at 30-40lbs weight loss, that would be between 12-16% BF drop, now lets say you are on the heavier side with 22% BF, which i do not think you are that would make your end result 10-6% BF, at around 8% you have very significant abs showing and at 4-6% you are plain ripped up...so as you see you are depending too much on the T-3, next time do not use any at all just thermogenics untill you stop loosing weight at which point introduce 25mcg per day and build from there to no more then 100mcg (i preffer 75mcg) also do you take gear with that? that will somewhat reduce muscle loss associated with T-3, and if you are clean you are screwed...as for your diet i am 200lbs or so off season and compete around 176-180 my caloric intake for the show right now is around 2600cal. per day so at 1900 you are kicking your body into starvation mode and it is fighting with all it can to stop weight loss...hoe that helps a bit, off to work...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    No 1 WAY TOO MUCH T-3 Bro...250mcg shit i am gettin gready for a show at 75mcg per day...simply said T-3 can be very catabolic on your muscle tissue and will eat it away like there is no tomorrow, so i would guess your 30-40 lbs weight loss is largely atributed to loss of muscle, if so then your over all metabolism takes a dramatic drop and that is why you stop loosing weight...if all you lost was fat tissue at 30-40lbs weight loss, that would be between 12-16% BF drop, now lets say you are on the heavier side with 22% BF, which i do not think you are that would make your end result 10-6% BF, at around 8% you have very significant abs showing and at 4-6% you are plain ripped up...so as you see you are depending too much on the T-3, next time do not use any at all just thermogenics untill you stop loosing weight at which point introduce 25mcg per day and build from there to no more then 100mcg (i preffer 75mcg) also do you take gear with that? that will somewhat reduce muscle loss associated with T-3, and if you are clean you are screwed...as for your diet i am 200lbs or so off season and compete around 176-180 my caloric intake for the show right now is around 2600cal. per day so at 1900 you are kicking your body into starvation mode and it is fighting with all it can to stop weight loss...hoe that helps a bit, off to work...XXL

Acctualy(and not many belive this for some reason) I gained muscle(or atleast strenght, hit a pr in deadlift and squat while cutting but lost alot of chest strenght)
    I did start t-3 in the end after I had lost all those pounds and even on that t-3 dosage and with 1900kcal a day I didnt lose ANYTHING But then my strenght started to drop so the catabolic effect of it must have hit me. I jumped on that dosage because I was SO frustrated that I didnt lose anymore weight, I just said FUCK IT and cramed down the t-3. I guess the starvation mode had kicked in hard after 5 months with kcal betwen 1900-2200
    I realise now that I ate way to little. I was on 1g of test all through and in the end 50mg winny/day. The only fat burner I was on the first 3 months was clenbuterol 1 week on 1 week off.

Thanks for your advice bro much appriciated!

Just another question, how high do you go in kcal when bulking and what is the starting kcal for your diets?
    Do you start the cutting low in kcal and keep that level all through or do you tapper down kcal? Your in wicked shape in your avatar bro, very impressive

What kind of cycle do you usualy run when cutting? I am short of cash and cant afford eq, primo or anything like that. Test, dbol , winstrol those are the only roids I have ever been on and probably the only ones that will be affordable for me this cutter
    Cant use ephedrin because the only thing ephedrin does to me is make it hard to take a leak and I dont feel like messing with my prostata
    So the cutting aides I have is t-3(wich I literaly have shitloads of) and clenbuterol . Metformin I can get plenty of to. Proviron I also run when cutting offcourse, in combination with nolva, but might use arimidex this spring istead if I can afford it.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Bro, i am 2 days out of my show, i will get back to this once i get a fully tummy......sunday or early next week...peace...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Bro, i am 2 days out of my show, i will get back to this once i get a fully tummy......sunday or early next week...peace...XXL
    Lol ok, good luck bro, crush your competitiors!!

Thread Information