Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member

Schwarzenegger, Drugs, & Orgies

Schwarzenegger's Sex Talk

In 1977 interview, actor spoke of orgies, drugs, and homosexuality
    AUGUST 27--Arnold Schwarzenegger once told a magazine interviewer about participating in an orgy with other bodybuilders, noting that "everybody jumped on" the woman involved and "took her upstairs where we all got together." The California Republican added that not every muscleman participated in the gang bang, "just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on."

Schwarzenegger's lewd talk appeared in the August 1977 issue of Oui, an adult magazine then published by Playboy Enterprises. The five-page Schwarzenegger interview was conducted by author Peter Manso and flagged on the magazine's cover with the headline, "Arnold Schwarzenegger on the Sex Secrets of Bodybuilders."

At the time of the Oui story, Schwarzenegger, then 29, was appearing in "Pumping Iron," a documentary on the bodybuilding circuit. In the Q&A with Manso, today's gubernatorial wannabe spoke about his sex life, drug usage, and belief that men "shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies."

[Click here to read the entire Schwarzenegger interview.]

Schwarzenegger even entertained a question about his penis size. When Manso asked, "Is your cock disproportionate to the rest of you?" Schwarzenegger replied, "Well, that depends on what you mean by disproportionate. The cock isn't a muscle, so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure." He added that "women have told me they're curious about its size--you know, outgoing chicks who're just trying to be outrageous or horny. I hear all kind of lines, including 'Oh, you're hurting me; you're so big.' But it means nothing. Bodybuilders' cocks are the same size as everyone else's."

Asked if he felt "exploited" by women who pursued him because of his physique, Schwarzenegger said, "No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, 'I really dig your body and I want to fuck the shit out of you,' I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply." Schwarzenegger later noted that once outside the gym, he forgets about bodybuilding: "I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

On the practice of abstaining from sex prior to a competition, Schwarzenegger rejected that approach: "I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck." In fact, at the 1972 Mr. Olympia contest, "we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong," added Schwarzenegger.

When Manso asked whether he used "dope," Schwarzenegger replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."

Asked whether he was "freaked out" by being in such close contact with guys at the gym, Schwarzenegger said, "Men shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies...Gay people are fighting the same kind of stereotyping that bodybuilders are: People have certain misconceptions about them just as they do about us. Well, I have absolutely no hang-ups about the fag business..."

Other topics addressed by Schwarzenegger included:

* His dad Gustav, who was later revealed to have been a Nazi Party member: "My father was the local police chief and he led a very regular life."

* His early days training in Germany: "I was living in Munich at the time, hanging out with night people--entertainers, hookers, and bar owners--and I had a girlfriend who was a stripper. I was an innocent boy from a farm town, but I grew up fast in Munich."

* Southern California hijinks: "Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's--the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train--there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together." Asked by Manso if he was talking about a "gang bang," Schwarzenegger answered, "Yes, but not everybody, just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on. Having chicks around is the kind of thing that breaks up the intense training. It gives you relief, and then afterward you go back to the serious stuff."

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    arnies the man

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Good research. But Arnold is the MAN !!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Arnie has been the man for forty years....and I don't think that's gonna come to an end anytime soon.

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    as arnold would say thats fantastic........lol

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    htttp://www.thesmokinggun.com

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Its incredible how much negative coverage of Arnold began as soon as he announced his candidacy. I remember them showing Clips of "Pumping Iron" the day after, the clips of him explaining why he missed his father's funeral and showing him smoking a joint after the O.

My personal favorite is when they were interviewing the director of pumping iron. The director talked about how it didn't surprise him that arnold was running. He "recalls" how ambitious arnold was back then and talked about arnold's willingness to do anything it takes to get to the top and take over the world. He then said it wouldn't surprise him if arnold somehow managed to run for pres.

The other thing i've heard over and over again is that arnie married his wife just because of her connections to the kennedies.

There is just so much negative stuff out there now, and it really does make me rather angry because of the way they portray him in such a negative and naive matter. I would love to see just one reporter face-to-face ask arnie if he married his wife for political ties, which is what i don't understand is why they never directly talk about negative arnold to arnold.

OH, well it is politics.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Good for him hes an honest man

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    wouldn't say that... his reply when first asked about it were to deny it.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    wouldn't say that... his reply when first asked about it were to deny it.
    He has to. People can't handle the truth, imagine if Clinton fessed up immediately...he'd have been impeached.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    He has to. People can't handle the truth, imagine if Clinton fessed up immediately...he'd have been impeached.
    he was impeached...however not removed from office...big difference in politics.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    arnold is the man and besides he grew up, 99 percent of us in the same postion would do the same thing

letmein is offline Associate Member

Arnie knows how

Just said on Oreilly that California is fat. When your Fat you don't keeping feeding. No CARBS for California!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Arnold is the best. He should be president but that isnt possible...except in the movie demolition man. (yes i know he wasnt in it but watch it and they mention him being president so dont flame me.)

Dekkart is offline New Member
    ARNOLD IS THE MAN!!!!
    Have gal who give head before contest, orgies, grass, that's what i call life! I will bust my ass in the gym to reach that things!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    The future governer of California
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Schwarzenegger, Drugs, & Orgies-anu22.jpg  
    Last edited by BigMike J; 09-19-2003 at 11:17 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea alot of mudslinging since he started and now that hes won, still cant refute hes the man, he opened the can of BBing up for us all, alot more respect should be showed by some, no one would have done anything different, that dont mean you should be punished for it 25 years later. hes the man. no doubt

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Thanks for digging that up Froid.

Great read!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    He does coz he can

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Arnold was born, has been, and always will be the man. We love you arnie!!!!! Come aboard on AR!!!

Hahahah, thats great, times are different now and people should understand that. Just because the other canidates were fat asses while growing up doesnt mean arnold shouldn't have had any fun. Deffinatly good stuff.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Arnold is the King. Un-****ing-believable! You have to love him.

Thread Information