BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

What's everyone's plans for 2004?

What are all of ya'lls plans, compete, take the year off??? I'm planning on finally doing my first show, The Sherman in November in Houston. I hope all goes well this time, I planned on going this year but some personal problems knocked me off course. So guys and gals lets here what the next year is bringing.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would very much like to compete in that show as well.
    Plan is to bulk to 230 so I can come in light heavy @ about 205.
    What weight are you wanting to hit? Maybe I'll have the chance to steal trophy from you

Business knocked me off precontest on the last one, which is probably best anyhow so I can gain more mass and condition myself a bit more.

I'm hoping to hit 250-265 and lean out down about 230ish. I'm 6'2" and need to pack on some serious weight to look any good. But it would be cool to have both of us up there. BEst of luck to ya bro.... I can pack on the weight, it's the getting that lean I'm gonna have some trouble with but I have plenty of experienced guys and gals to turn to for help. Good luck and I look forward to seeing ya there.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    TO MAKE $100k. and to hit 245lbs

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    I plan on doing the Texas Classic in Houston. BUT this time I'll weight 250# at 6'3". I hope your listening BIG TEXAN, I got 8th out 14 last year weighing in at 220# @ 4% and the judges told me to weigh 20-30# heavier next time if I want to compete for 1st.
    Then depending on how I do there will determine if I do the Labrada (if he does it). Then finally, the Sherman Classic to put the icing on the cake.

Damn you Captain!!! Ok, Ok I'm gonna eat my arse off and try to pack on a bit more weight than planned. I'll see if I can put enough in to lean out at 240ish than. thanks for the input bro..... you may be recieving a few pm's from me time to time with questions.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    This is the only time I can remember when i was glad to be just under 5'9

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    This is the only time I can remember when i was glad to be just under 5'9
    Yeah, yeah, rub it in bastard.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Damn you Captain!!! Ok, Ok I'm gonna eat my arse off and try to pack on a bit more weight than planned. I'll see if I can put enough in to lean out at 240ish than. thanks for the input bro..... you may be recieving a few pm's from me time to time with questions.

No Prob.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm going to try to hit around 190 lean (4 or 5% hopefully) or so by may.. hopefully there will be a show around somewhere that i can do

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I plan on running my first cycle and reach my goal weight of 500 lbs...............at 5'11" I will look like a concret block! hahahaha

Seriously, I will run my first cycle and see if I can trim the waist some more. I have no plans to do a show or anything just lift for the pleasure of it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i plan to do a contest, im 260 now, and wanna come in at 240. im still lookin for one to do thats over 5 months away. good luck everyone

plano/man is offline New Member
    plan on doing my 1st masters towards end of next year 2004. went to the one in plano 2 months ago and saw the masters and figured i stand a good chance to place. weigh 260 now at 6ft . trying to get to 280 then cut. long haul for a 46 year old

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    I like this topic... Anyway I want to cut down to about 190 in 04 and end up more ripped then I ever been in my life, complete with visible Abs (which would be a first) and be alot heavier then I started off. Then I'm going to bulk like a monster when it starts getting cold in 04!

Wallmic is offline New Member
    im 15 right now so im planning on eating next year and continue to hit weights my goal is at 20 to start shows

dangit is offline Member
    I'm planing on doing a comp in April. I want to come in at least 10lbs heavier than last year and be ripped to shreds

I'm 220 now and want to be around 195lbs.

Other plans are to get my calves to a respectable size and bring my lats out so that I can look proportioned.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Entering in my first competition......an NPC show

Thread Information