Russ616 is offline Senior Member

Amateur takes 3rd at pro event {PICS}

Alexander Federov is still an amateur. but competed in a pro event and took 3rd place at the Russian Grande Prix. He looks awesome for amateur, and deserves a pro card more than anyone. He beat good pros like Troy Alves, Rodney St. Cloud, Art Atwood. This is a top of the line amateur. Just needs a little better chest development and thickness in the back. But this an a pro in the making
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amateur takes 3rd at pro event {PICS}-front-1.jpg   Amateur takes 3rd at pro event {PICS}-side-1.jpg   Amateur takes 3rd at pro event {PICS}-back-1.jpg   Amateur takes 3rd at pro event {PICS}-bis-1.jpg   Amateur takes 3rd at pro event {PICS}-back-bis.jpg  

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    he has perfect color and great size. I wonder how he hasn't turned pro so far. That coloring makes him stand out even more.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    On some other boards they were tearing him apart.

IMO, given the fact that he had a pec tear and still shows up in the shape he's in (which is awesome), he's awesome.

I think he tore is left rhomboid and left pec, but his conditioning is tight. I wouldn't be surprised if he finished low in the big Olympia coming up soon...he's a big, big boy.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    he's a big, big boy.
    Oh, no question. And the guy should be a pro...those pics prove it...he held his own next to Ronnie and Jay there. But the thing I don't like these days is how many pros sacrifice a small, tight midsection to weigh 270+. I'd rather see those guys at 240 with a nice midsection. JMO.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    yah he looks good. Sure the other guys didnt appreciate being shown up like that.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    the only thing I see wrong is his waist (hips) are a little wide.. and his biceps need more cuts. And the above mentioned.. back/chest.. but he looks AWESOME for still being ametuar

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Oh, no question. And the guy should be a pro...those pics prove it...he held his own next to Ronnie and Jay there. But the thing I don't like these days is how many pros sacrifice a small, tight midsection to weigh 270+. I'd rather see those guys at 240 with a nice midsection. JMO.

I agree totally.

That's one tall dude as well.

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    is it his right pec/delt that is messed up cause it looks a little off...but is one massive mf...

blackzero is offline Banned
    Alexander Federov is awesome hes injured right now but im **** sure he will be in the top 10 very soon this guy is just awesome !!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    great body, should be pro for sure, and i dont wann aget off topic, but am i the only one who thinks art atwood has the worst body of any pro?

Thread Information