Thread: Contest Cycle

WNT2BHGE is offline New Member

Contest Cycle

This question may be considered a dumb one by a lot of people on here but I've go to be sure about it. I'm planning to do my first contest in March. I've only done one cycle before and I'm not going to do anymore massing before the show. What I want to know it how close up to the show should I still take gear. I was just gonna do a simple Winny EQ stack for eight weeks. Can I do this stack all the way up until the week of my contest or should I discontinue the week before? Any advice would be great.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I have never competed (although I am going to do my 1st show too next year) so there are many more experienced members who can help here...but I would run it as close to the show as you can without holding water. You shoud be able to do a good job of getting lean and vascular while on winny and eq (and I'd suggest adding prop) while maintaining your muscle size, but you may hold some excess water too as a result of the AS. And based on my inexperienced knowledge, I'd stop a week before the show when you begin your 7 day count down regimine. You might want to add a diuretic during this last phase to help reduce any water problems. Arimidex /Ldex should help too if you run it throughout the cycle.

fausto666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Bro, I have never competed (although I am going to do my 1st show too next year) so there are many more experienced members who can help here...but I would run it as close to the show as you can without holding water. You shoud be able to do a good job of getting lean and vascular while on winny and eq (and I'd suggest adding prop) while maintaining your muscle size, but you may hold some excess water too as a result of the AS. And based on my inexperienced knowledge, I'd stop a week before the show when you begin your 7 day count down regimine. You might want to add a diuretic during this last phase to help reduce any water problems. Arimidex/Ldex should help too if you run it throughout the cycle.
    I agree with pumpseeker use prop and if u can sustanon till four weeks before
    the show and remember test is not the reason of hidric problem is the strogen lebel you have to keep it low
    And i prefer a 10days week count down.

dangit is offline Member
    I ran Test Enan and winny right through the show. That was sorta stupid on my part, but I came in pretty tight anyway. I was taking nolvadex the month before to help reduce bloat and took amiridex the last week before the show. I also took an herbal diuretic the last two days before the show.

This time around, I'm going to stick to prop and winny before the show (4 weeks out) and stop taking everything like a week before and see how that works.

For me... the whole talk about bloat isn't all that bad. Seems a lot of people get it confused with fat .

If you keep your water intake very high, then you shouldn't have a problem with bloat. Nolvadex helps in a big way too.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Interesting dangit. I think WNT2BHGE is finally getting some good answers.

Thread Information