will86 is offline Banned

Anyone take creatine nowadays?

It seems almost no pros or amateurs take creatine as one of their supplements, why is that?

decadbal is offline Banned
    im sure they do, you just dont hear about it. i know lee priest does.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I been going this way and REALLY liking it:

2g of Gluatmine
    2g of Creatine
    2g of BCAA
    10g of whey

Take that between each meal and before and after i train so 6x per day. Trying to created a steady flow almost like an IV, working great right now for me.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Creatine is the whip. I can honestly say that when I consume least 3-5 grams of creatine a day its like im on a cycle and I blow up with size and strength. It is absolutely a part of my supplement program. I take Creatine Stack from Twinlab.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox
    I been going this way and REALLY liking it:

2g of Gluatmine
    2g of Creatine
    2g of BCAA
    10g of whey

Take that between each meal and before and after i train so 6x per day. Trying to created a steady flow almost like an IV, working great right now for me.
    I've been seeing this show up all over the place with all claiming good results.

ErikHovenkamp is offline New Member
    creatine monohydrate sucks

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikHovenkamp
    creatine monohydrate sucks
    I disagree, In fact I have heard that in some peoples bodies creatine works just as well if not better then roids. So i am sure that there are a lot of guys who use it you just dont hear about it much anymore.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I mix creatine monohydrate with gatorade every morning before I lift. All I feel is a little more energetic. I don't feel stronger, and I haven't retained any more water.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I still use it at 10gm with 50 gm of simple carbs and 2.5mg of argenine right after training, 1/2 hour later i have my after training meal with protein.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    when i start creatine i can put on about a lb keepable mass in a week, for about 5 weeks, then it drops off.. i don't lose any of the weight however.

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    i asked bob chicarillo, "dont bull**** me, what part if any does creatine play in your diet/ program"?
    he said "none, im already big. for putting on size, its great".
    not using at the moment, will be on it in the next couple days. have used it and it does work. benifits especially good with glutamine taken with creatine.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    It work for some. For others not at all . People don't mention it because it is so well known you can asume almost all atletes in any given sport use or have used creatine monohydrate

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    First time i took creatine i found it had an effect but it seems to have become less pronounced to almost unnoticable now.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    ive been using creatine on and off but i notice that my gains plateau after a month. i usually rest a couple of more months before taking it again. nyone ever hear of san v12 creatine? this looks really interesting. expensive as hell tho!

Spoon

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i use cell-tech..usually put on about 5# of water weight in the first week and then thats about it.it keeps a good pump going in my shoulders and arms 24/7 though,which feels good.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i use cell-tech..usually put on about 5# of water weight in the first week and then thats about it.it keeps a good pump going in my shoulders and arms 24/7 though,which feels good.

Ive also used cell-tech in the past but usually lasts me only a month before i start to plateau.

Spoon

Superhuman is offline Banned
    hey guys, I just started a cycle of AS yesterday of Test Cyp and Anadrol . What is the best creatine for sell at GNC? Is Cell-Tech the best?

brian s is offline New Member

Best Deal

Follow link below, its a recipe for homemade cell tech, you can get twice as much and it costs half the price of cell-tech, and it works great!!

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/cr...h-homemade.htm

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I use creatine, as it speeds up the recovery process for the muscles as well as boosting muscle growth. Currently I do 4 x 1000mg per day . But only after ive had my regular intramuscular injection

JayCutler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBull13
    I disagree, In fact I have heard that in some peoples bodies creatine works just as well if not better then roids. So i am sure that there are a lot of guys who use it you just dont hear about it much anymore.

i have to disagree with this

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    v-12 is pretty good i mean creatine is a nice supp but far from essential, its mostly water weight, it helps you lift more weight so you get better pumps but in reality I think it makes very very little serious difference especially to serious matured bodybuilders

Quake is offline Member
    I've recently had to stop using creatine as it was really screwing my stomach up, to such an extent I am still having trouble managing to eat more than two meals a day and a snack. I am having four shakes a day too, but I'm not happy that my food intake is so low. Since I have stopped taking creatine I have managed to eat a little more. Kelp I was also taking and things improved once I stopped taking this too. Might have been a bad mixture of supps, but I did read a profile that said an upset stomach is a known side effect of taking creatine, so beware!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    my protein powder has 3 grms per serving so im gettin about 9 grms a day and no upset stomach. i hate the taste of the shake though

georgeous_33 is offline New Member
    Hii guys I used creatine when i was 16 and it worked well for me like i put on size however it was all water they werent solid gains. It came to the point where i had water in my face and i looked puffy. Does anyone know of any good Creatines that dont cause so much water retention.

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Just check the forum name!

Creatine is great, yes it can just add water if thats all you use. However if your knocking back good quality protein as well your muscle development will be great and you shouldnt see sucha drastic reduction when you drop it out for a cycle!

Kreatine Kid gives it

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    I use it, it adds fullness, along with protein and L-Arginine you see some difference. Be sure and load up for about 3-5 days with 10-15mg taken in AM, and PM.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    try sum v12 good **** from what i hear bro...yea i was on creatine in hs and in college i took betagen by eas its good **** bros when i came home people thought i was juicing although i had lots of water retention in my belly otherwise its good stuff man i even added it to my first cycle and got good results

eacman65 is offline Member
    v-12 sucks make your own cell-tech or buy some it works way better

needle is offline Senior Member
    I USE it as my cover up!!!!

Paingain is offline Banned
    Originally Posted by BigBull13

i have to disagree with this

Creatine working better than steroids ? This sounds like somebody that has never cycled before. Go get some fina and test prop and try that out. Then let us know which one did more for you, that or the creatine. All creatine ever did was bloat the ever lovin' **** outta' me, and the "loading phase" is a bunch of **** too. I believe that its just a way to get you to go out and buy more of the company's product. Imagine if steroids required a loading phase. "Take 20 Anadrol tabs a day for the first week, then consume 3 a day for the remainder ,if your still alive"

stillpoking is offline New Member
    here is my 2 cents, Creatine worked well for me, if u want to retain a sh** load of water and feel bloated all the time. Scientifically, i have attended numerous seminars and they have at least me convinced that it will work. I have to disagree thoug, most people i talk to put on about 5-10 lbs, come off the creatine and lose most of their gains. If it helps u psychologically, then I guess there is some benefit to using it. I know dam* well that when I beleive that something is working, my workouts are more intense, thus gains are more likely. Take for example a guy that uses gear that is not real, he does not know this at first, but in his/her mind he believes he will make gains. U tell me sho will be the biggest mother fu**** out there? The guy who does a couple of sets, then bullshi** with his buddies, nah, u know who will be stronger, the one who believes he can make serious gains. So lets not bullsh** one another, creatine may work well and is so called scientifically proven to do so, but some of us know better, we will waste our money on stuff that we know will make quality gains, juice. And i will tell u also from personal experience, creatine has elevated my blood pressure to the point where I may need to take somwthing to lower it. So for me, i will not mess around with any of this over the counter bullcrap, unless that is they were to make test or deca readily available at your local supermarket. until then, i will keep lifting hard and using what is proven to work. thats right, juice baby.

Aggression is offline Member
    Is it good to stay on creatine for good without cycling? Let's say at 10 g a day. 5 pre and 5 post workout.

Thread Information